YOUR EXCUSE FOR NOT USING THIS BROWSER?

>Theres no return faggot, i pissed in your mother:feelsgah:

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
Theres no return faggot, i pissed in your mother:feelsgah:
u have nowhere to hide, u are bully victim here and irl, you are indeed an Loser irl. i look forward to piss on ur family grave after ur suicide

I moved to Brave it gives me free crypto for just using it. I have earned like 8 bucks from it. I know how to earn even more

>i live rent free in ur tiny skull, reminder it was so easy to get on ur nerves. u are my bully victim forever.
EnaDsu9XYAEzVD1

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl
i live rent free in ur tiny skull, reminder it was so easy to get on ur nerves. u are my bully victim forever.
I live rent free in your mums pussy nigger
I also shit and piss in her asshole

I live rent free in your mums pussy nigger
I also shit and piss in her asshole
keep coping u autistic virgin. u are resorting to sucking dick after this humilation

>I live rent free in your mums pussy nigger
>I also shit and piss in her asshole

>i cum in ur ugly mum and she beg me to shit in her mouth.

>i rail ur mum non stop never forget this, i look down on you thats y i bully u always
14881c3d227cc7c069814e60e3a18a61dedeaf1a

i cum in ur ugly mum and she beg me to shit in her mouth.
I shit in your mum nigger hamlossus pisses on her 3 some
Also ding dong ching chong lossus up your ass ratfucker

I shit in your mum nigger hamlossus pisses on her 3 some
Also ding dong ching chong lossus up your ass ratfucker
dn rd u ratfucker, also i shit in ur slut mum long time.

So I was watching a Old School Runescape video on Youtube, when the Youtuber started raving about this new browser. A gaming browser. Ok, I know what you're thinking, but it's not your typical soy gamer thing. This browser is genuinely GOOD AF for casually browsing the internet. It's name is Opera GX. After installing it on my computer, I never looked back on Chrome again.
Very user friendly, you can easily customise it anyway you want, you can even limit stuff like how much network, ram or cpu the browser can use, if that's important to you. Best thing is though, that this browser comes with a FREE VPN, that is unmatched in speed with other free vpns. It's so fast, you don't even notice you have a VPN on. And it blocks ads without any need to download some extensions.

779613 15e62a0e4b54b809c1ab30b8641f7752

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
dn rd u ratfucker, also i shit in ur slut mum long time.
Dn rd dn ask get brain transformation sequence assuming nigger up your ass ratfucker
Yo fockin focker rat focker cock socker

Dn rd dn ask get brain transformation sequence assuming nigger up your ass ratfucker
Yo fockin focker rat focker cock socker
dn rd faggot cocksucker. currently raping ur whore mum along with pack of hindu dogs. ok shit in side her asshole now

dn rd faggot cocksucker. currently raping ur whore mum along with pack of hindu dogs. ok shit in side her asshole now
Nigger up ur ass i bully you hamlossus rapes your mother yo fockin focker ya fockin alright fuck you

Nigger up ur ass i bully you hamlossus rapes your mother yo fockin focker ya fockin alright fuck you
currycel up ur anus u bully victim i rape ur mother she loves it long time get it, nigger retard

currycel up ur anus u bully victim i rape ur mother she loves it long time get it, nigger retard
Ya fockin right up your ass focker i bully you pat eater

dn rd keep double tagging me, abused donkey. i rape ur mum too xd
Black asshole sucks your micro penis out of existence while you eat your daily dose of painted pant ya donkey rat fucking nigger

looks nice, will give it a try now

Black asshole sucks your micro penis out of existence while you eat your daily dose of painted pant ya donkey rat fucking nigger
ya fuked ur mothers black asshole until bleeding, u bullied donkey rat piss eater xd

ya fuked ur mothers black asshole until bleeding, u bullied donkey rat piss eater xd
Ok but lets get real and ask one important question: did you eat paint as a kid asshole licking donkey?

Ok but lets get real and ask one important question: did you eat paint as a kid asshole licking donkey?
dn rd faggoott, railed ur mums cum infested pussy, donkey ass licker

dn rd faggoott, railed ur mums cum infested pussy, donkey ass licker
Eat shit paint licked YA DANKAY i shit in your mum and piss in her and stab her pussy after shit