9.1% body fat but still boneless, should I keep leanmaxxing?

Samiscool234

Samiscool234

Looksminned autismmaxxer
Screenshot 2023 07 30 22 38 07 51 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

Just looked at my BMI, it says I'm 9.1% bodyfat at 65kg. And yet I don't have hollow cheeks, I look absolutely boneless.

IMG 20230730 224137

Even my arms/chest don't look boney

IMG20230730224028

IMG20230730223917

I'm wondering if I should just keep leanmaxxing until I look like Jordan barrett and get hollow cheeks. I'd have to eat even less calories to achieve that (currently eating 900 calories a day) and I don't know if that's healthy. But the only alternative is to get buccal fat removal and that costs 2500-7500 AUD. I could wagecuck to get that but I don't have any motivation right now to do that and it could be a waste of money and it's not reversible.

So should I stop being a NEET and wagecuck until I get 2500 bucks and get buccal fat removal? Or should I Auschwitzmaxx to like 5% body fat?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Moggable, User28823, grooxx and 7 others
Bro you are not 9.1% bf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Birdcell, Deleted member 41284, eduardkoopman and 31 others
You are like 15%

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Beastchodecode, CristianT, Melo95 and 9 others
this
+ do a dexa scan not some online bs i'd guess you are23%
No way I'm 23% body fat
23% is in overweight territory and I don't think I'm fat

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode
  • +1
Reactions: CristianT, LowTierNormie, BoredPrince and 1 other person
View attachment 2350140
Just looked at my BMI, it says I'm 9.1% bodyfat at 65kg. And yet I don't have hollow cheeks, I look absolutely boneless.

View attachment 2350135

View attachment 2350138
View attachment 2350149

I'm wondering if I should just keep leanmaxxing until I look like Jordan barrett and get hollow cheeks. I'd have to eat even less calories to achieve that (currently eating 900 calories a day) and I don't know if that's healthy. But the only alternative is to get buccal fat removal and that costs 2500-7500 AUD. I could wagecuck to get that but I don't have any motivation right now to do that and it could be a waste of money and it's not reversible.

So should I stop being a NEET and wagecuck until I get 2500 bucks and get buccal fat removal? Or should I Auschwitzmaxx to like 5% body fat?
Klinefelter's

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 29581, efidescontinuado and 2 others
Another hairstyle would fit you perfectly. Try the TikTok e-boy one.

• +1
Reactions: Icon
hit the gym asap. No muscle mass, veins etc. You are not 9% trust me. More like 16%. You have 0 muscle mass

• +1
Reactions: Icon, Deleted member 41284, Kama and 9 others
Another hairstyle would fit you perfectly. Try the TikTok e-boy one.
Yes I know
My hair doesn't fit my ugly horse face
I'm planning on making it longish like that Syrianpsycho fella

• +1
Reactions: plukee
hit the gym asap. No muscle mass, veins etc. You are not 9% trust me. More like 16%. You have 0 muscle mass
I tried the gym, didn't work for me. Literally went for a year, 0 aesthetic improvements despite lifting heavy weights. Anyway if I really am 16% then do you think I'll get hollow cheeks if I lean down to 9%?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd and midlatinocel
stop leanmaxxing asap and build muscle first

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel
what was your routine like

I tried, didn't work. Gym isnt meant for me

Then it means you probably have shit inserations tbqh that's the other black pill when it comes to building muscle

what was your routine like
30 min cardio
3 sets of lat pull-downs, 15-20 reps
3 sets of ab Crunchers, 20 reps
3 sets of butterfly machine, 15 reps
3 sets of neck lifts, 15 reps
60 sec Plank

• JFL
Reactions: Icon, yayatourer, CristianT and 5 others
If u trenmax without hitting your natty potential then you are a retard
I have hit my natty potential, that potential is this
IMG20230730223917

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, VenatorLuparius, rubberduck and 3 others
you need muscle first. now you have like 15% bf not 9.1% because you don't have visible veins and no abs. even with shit genetics you will see bones/abs and veins at 9.1%. but don't lose a lot of weight since 65kg at that height is not good. just go gym for 2 years and then leanmax.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: yayatourer and midlatinocel
@biscotti thoughts on trenmaxxing?

• +1
Reactions: Samiscool234
no you said you dont even hit the gym. this is not ur full potential
I said I used to for like a year and was just as skinny as I am now

View attachment 2350140

View attachment 2350135

View attachment 2350138
View attachment 2350149

you look 12%

30 min cardio
3 sets of lat pull-downs, 15-20 reps
3 sets of ab Crunchers, 20 reps
3 sets of butterfly machine, 15 reps
3 sets of neck lifts, 15 reps
60 sec Plank
Ur not building muscle like that

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, VenatorLuparius and colbycovington
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
This forum is the prime example of retardation, you look like a pencil fag ready to be raped on spot and still wanna lose weight?
Wtf is even this? A noodle?
3558535 IMG20230730224028

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mike21, CristianT, VenatorLuparius and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd, rand anon and chawaje
Dont fucking keanmaxx i have hollow cheeks at like 20% bf bulking its all bones mainly cheekbones not fat u better bonesmash hiop on t and hgh

View attachment 2350140

View attachment 2350135

View attachment 2350138
View attachment 2350149

hollow cheeks are genetic. it due to your bucal fat stores

>ask for a looksmax evaluation of his facial fat level
>use filter which incapacitate us to estimate anything

Typical looksmax narcy looksmax thread:feelskek:

You're not boneless at least, you're a Nice guy and you probably know it. There is no secret : if you do not have a wide skull, losing fat won't give you a sculpted ans wide face. Your face just lack a little width but the structure is very good.

• +1
>ask for a looksmax evaluation of his facial fat level
>use filter which incapacitate us to estimate anything

Typical looksmax narcy looksmax thread:feelskek:
All the filter does is clear my skin it doesn't reduce your ability to determine my facial fat level
Also I didn't even ask for an estimation of my fat levels I just asked if I should leanmax or get BFR

You're not boneless at least, you're a Nice guy and you probably know it. There is no secret : if you do not have a wide skull, losing fat won't give you a sculpted ans wide face. Your face just lack a little width but the structure is very good.
My jaws alright I suppose but its only like a 5/10. Not much definition. Also very long and not wide like you said. My eyes carry me hard

My jaws alright I suppose but its only like a 5/10. Not much definition. Also very long and not wide like you said. My eyes carry me hard
Same problem as I have. Lack of lateral projection. Only expansion surgery or fillers can resolve or partially resolve the problem.

The good thing with your face is the fact that your IPD is not narrow for your face then expansion surgery should work

• +1
Regardless of your current bodyfat, you desperately need to build some muscle. Not even becoming a gymcel, just do anything to get some sort of minimal mass so you don't look like a Dark Souls hollow.

• +1
Reactions: midlatinocel