9.1% body fat but still boneless, should I keep leanmaxxing?

Same problem as I have. Lack of lateral projection. Only expansion surgery or fillers can resolve or partially resolve the problem.

The good thing with your face is the fact that your IPD is not narrow for your face then expansion surgery should work
I was actually thinking about getting that, but it's too expensive plus I think it only works in puberty..? Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm just trying to grow my masseters without growing my buccinators by clenching on my mouthguard at night

Death tier genetics

• So Sad
Reactions: Samiscool234
I was actually thinking about getting that, but it's too expensive plus I think it only works in puberty..? Correct me if I'm wrong. I'm just trying to grow my masseters without growing my buccinators by clenching on my mouthguard at night
Oh no no no, I didn't speak about hard chewing, a thing that you should avoid.

I spoke about implants and dermal fillers

>9%
>can't even see abs, lower ab veins or vascularity on arms

You're 15% or higher, those bf calculator websites are incredibly innaccurate

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
I tried the gym, didn't work for me. Literally went for a year, 0 aesthetic improvements despite lifting heavy weights. Anyway if I really am 16% then do you think I'll get hollow cheeks if I lean down to 9%?
You’re not immune to training response. You didn’t train properly, or diet properly (in this case you did neither anywhere close to correctly). You definitely didn’t have proper consistency either.

Train harder, eat more protein & less processed food. Do it every day. If you’re struggling with the intricacies of training programs look at the guide I posted its on my account.

• +1
This guy once said that he is Germanic
View attachment 2350157

He’s the top Boko Haram Warlord and rules vast swathes Of Nigeria with an Iron Fist.
Thousands of Fula ghazis would sacrifice their lives on his command.

He broke three swords slaughtering white kafir in a single battle. their shattered bones were fashioned into the jaw implants he has today.

You can only insult him online. You would flee in terror if you faced him in battle.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: 5.5psl
He’s the top Boko Haram Warlord, and rules vast swathes Of Nigeria with an Iron Fist.

He broke three swords slaughtering white kafir in a single battle. their shattered bones were fashioned into the jaw implants he has today.

You can only insult him online. You would flee in terror if you faced him in battle.
Scared Horror GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
Fear Panic GIF by Diego Farao

• JFL
Reactions: Bushman
you have no muscle

He’s the top Boko Haram Warlord and rules vast swathes Of Nigeria with an Iron Fist.

He is so Übermensch 😍 @Blackgymmax

View attachment 2350140
Just looked at my BMI, it says I'm 9.1% bodyfat at 65kg. And yet I don't have hollow cheeks, I look absolutely boneless.

View attachment 2350135

Even my arms/chest don't look boney

View attachment 2350138
View attachment 2350149

I'm wondering if I should just keep leanmaxxing until I look like Jordan barrett and get hollow cheeks. I'd have to eat even less calories to achieve that (currently eating 900 calories a day) and I don't know if that's healthy. But the only alternative is to get buccal fat removal and that costs 2500-7500 AUD. I could wagecuck to get that but I don't have any motivation right now to do that and it could be a waste of money and it's not reversible.

So should I stop being a NEET and wagecuck until I get 2500 bucks and get buccal fat removal? Or should I Auschwitzmaxx to like 5% body fat?
lmfao not even close to 9% also fucking fix up man whats with that messy ass room

• +1
View attachment 2350140
Just looked at my BMI, it says I'm 9.1% bodyfat at 65kg. And yet I don't have hollow cheeks, I look absolutely boneless.

View attachment 2350135

View attachment 2350138
View attachment 2350149

I'm wondering if I should just keep leanmaxxing until I look like Jordan barrett and get hollow cheeks. I'd have to eat even less calories to achieve that (currently eating 900 calories a day) and I don't know if that's healthy. But the only alternative is to get buccal fat removal and that costs 2500-7500 AUD. I could wagecuck to get that but I don't have any motivation right now to do that and it could be a waste of money and it's not reversible.

So should I stop being a NEET and wagecuck until I get 2500 bucks and get buccal fat removal? Or should I Auschwitzmaxx to like 5% body fat?
MF USED BOLD GLAMOUR TO STILL LOOK SHIT

• JFL
I tried the gym, didn't work for me. Literally went for a year, 0 aesthetic improvements despite lifting heavy weights. Anyway if I really am 16% then do you think I'll get hollow cheeks if I lean down to 9%?
Time to roidmaxx bro

• +1
Reactions: comingtothisJFL
Fuck the abs. You're cosplaying as the grim reaper rn, you need to just bulk and build muscle mass.

Definitely, 15-16% You are skinny due to having literally 0 muscle (hit the gym) And storing body fat evenly spread out.
Masseter max, get a haircut but most importantly train with intensity 4x a week and never even think about eating 900 calories again. NEVER go under 1200kcals. Bulk tf up first. :chad:

View attachment 2350149

BMI is retarded and you're not 9.1% bodyfat.

Yes you're already lean enough you just don't have the underlying bone structure. Accept it, do something about it or move on.

• +1
Reactions: FML0908
30 min cardio
3 sets of lat pull-downs, 15-20 reps
3 sets of ab Crunchers, 20 reps
3 sets of butterfly machine, 15 reps
3 sets of neck lifts, 15 reps
60 sec Plank
Nice warm up pal. What about your actual lifting program ?

JFL this is ridiculous, no wonder why you got zero results.

Blast steroids and eat 4000 calories a day

30 min cardio
3 sets of lat pull-downs, 15-20 reps
3 sets of ab Crunchers, 20 reps
3 sets of butterfly machine, 15 reps
3 sets of neck lifts, 15 reps
60 sec Plank
70 yrs old ladies at my gym have a more respectable routine. But yeah, got absolutely 0 result from the gym between 15-18 years old. Went from 175-220 in one year at 19 when I started eating big. You might have good genetic, just go back when you're a little older and ready to eat big.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
Don't bother. If you're truly 9% bf then getting leaner won't help and it will be unhealthy. That's already very lean. Getting to 7% may slightly help but you will be miserable and feel weak

Don't bother. If you're truly 9% bf then getting leaner won't help and it will be unhealthy. That's already very lean. Getting to 7% may slightly help but you will be miserable and feel weak
Apparently I'm like 15% bfp, the calculator is wrong

Whats ugly about me then
Weird gay ass eyes (probs frauded from the looks of it), shitty nose, short eyebrows. Abysmal midface ratio (mine is bad too though admittedly). Also very clearly you're frauding your hollow cheeks. You're frauding so hard to strong MTN and you probably think you're Chadlite :lul: always the graycels with the biggest egos

Weird gay ass eyes (probs frauded from the looks of it), shitty nose, short eyebrows. Abysmal midface ratio (mine is bad too though admittedly). Also very clearly you're frauding your hollow cheeks. You're frauding so hard to strong MTN and you probably think you're Chadlite :lul: always the graycels with the biggest egos
How am i a graycel jfl keep up the holow cheek cope tho and how am i frauding eyes if im looking down BHAHAHAHA have a good cope fella

View attachment 2350140

View attachment 2350135

View attachment 2350138
View attachment 2350149

Definitely need to leanmaxx more. Build a good amount of muscle and get a better fucking haircut for God's sake you look like Oliver from Oliver's Adventures

• JFL
Reactions: Samiscool234
How am i a graycel jfl keep up the holow cheek cope tho and how am i frauding eyes if im looking down BHAHAHAHA have a good cope fella
Graycel doesnt even know the meaning of "graycel". Fucking comical.
Also just stop fucking lying, you're frauding so bad it's so easy to see. You clearly do not have hunter eyes naturally and frauding them just makes you look retarded

Definitely need to leanmaxx more. Build a good amount of muscle and get a better fucking haircut for God's sake you look like Oliver from Oliver's Adventures
Oliver from Oliver's adventures, never heard that one before ☠️☠️
People keep telling me I need a new haircut but I feel like it looks nice
But it does kind of accentuate my forehead and elongate my face ig
Might get the Syrian psycho hair or the tiktok fluffy hair or smth

Also I ain't building any more muscle, I tried already and it's too fucking hard. I'm just not build for that shit yk

Oliver from Oliver's adventures, never heard that one before ☠️☠️
People keep telling me I need a new haircut but I feel like it looks nice
But it does kind of accentuate my forehead and elongate my face ig
Might get the Syrian psycho hair or the tiktok fluffy hair or smth

Also I ain't building any more muscle, I tried already and it's too fucking hard. I'm just not build for that shit yk
The fluffy or surfer hair will go well with your look. But don't get it too long you'll end up looking like a faggot.

If people are telling you to get a haircut they're basically telling you it doesn't look nice

Imo, you have a chadlite face and can ascend for sure. Unless you're like 5 feet tall then it's over

The fluffy or surfer hair will go well with your look. But don't get it too long you'll end up looking like a faggot.

If people are telling you to get a haircut they're basically telling you it doesn't look nice
Surfer hair usually looks bad ngl. Might avoid that one. but the tiktok hair is a definite possibility. I was also thinking about the Chico side part hair:
Screenshot 2023 08 02 07 56 10 77 40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12

I honestly like this one more than any current tiktok hair. Would it suit me do you think? And would it be worse or better than fluffy hair?

Imo, you have a chadlite face and can ascend for sure. Unless you're like 5 feet tall then it's over
I have some people call me Chadlite and others call me subhuman like this nigga @hopefanofguns, it's weird

Also I'm 6'1 I'm chilling
But I don't get dates because I'm a lil aspie around women. NT is law :feelspepo:

actually you can already tell if you have bones or no even at a high bf... lowering the bf will just show them more

Apparently I'm like 15% bfp, the calculator is wrong
Yeah that's prob why. 9% is proper shredded for a natty. Heck, even 12% is shredded by normal people standards. Get to 11%ish before u judge ur facial features. I can help u I'm good at this chit if u want or don't , there are lots of resources

lift some weight for gods sake

Graycel doesnt even know the meaning of "graycel". Fucking comical.
Also just stop fucking lying, you're frauding so bad it's so easy to see. You clearly do not have hunter eyes naturally and frauding them just makes you look retarded
I am not a graycel literally am known but ok the retardedness of you is comical also how am i frauding my eyes when looking down squinting wont give u hooding fucking rwtard you are literally using a bold glamour filter and call me a fraud

U look skinny fat, u either try maingaining or u should lose more weight to get into the skinny zone and then lean bulk, it's like building a temple from scratch or as I said maingain, but it will take probably longer!Btw u are def not 9.1%, calculators aren't 100% accurate, the same is with calories calculators, they won't be 100% accurate!

goldmine tier thread holy shit :lul: :forcedsmile:

This. If you don't have the bones going under 15% won't help you and can actually make some people look worse.

This. If you don't have the bones going under 15% won't help you and can actually make some people look worse.
Shut up nigger

what were you expecting you have no muscle