Actual box osteotomy patient, as well as every other extreme surgery

Of course you would be in the OBO thread.
what does that mean lil bro

im just mirin his efforts

he did some retarded minimal reward : risk shit but still mogs the entire forum.

too bad he disappeared/roped

• JFL
Reactions: wollet2, rand anon and the BULL
Take a guess.

Show his face, I am not searching 10 pages to find the pics.
i dont have it he only showed eyes. i read every single page and word JFL

but apparently went from subhuman to HTN. some people were talking shit saying he looks uncanny but his eyes looked good from what i can tell

better than staying subhuman for life

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
i dont have it he only showed eyes. i read every single page and word JFL

but apparently went from subhuman to HTN. some people were talking shit saying he looks uncanny but his eyes looked good from what i can tell

better than staying subhuman for life
If you pay to have OBO you better get De Poot tier eye area or it's a scam.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52374, wollet2, Deleted member 29167 and 2 others
If you pay to have OBO you better get De Poot tier eye area or it's a scam.
im not getting it :lul: and op was a retard for getting it too. its a scam that wont ascend you

but he did say the most impactful surgeries he got to his looks was the LL, and then the eye area surgeries (cantho+lower lid retraction).

lifefuel if eye surgeries are as impactful as LL

• +1
Reactions: tom69
In your case maybe.
well he got a bunch of jaw implants too. he got just about every surgery u could get JFL fucking nutcase

so ranking most impactful surgeries by LL (he got double LL broke legs twice gained 6 inches) then eye area surgeries and the rest after, shows how important eye area is

even u could probably benefit. take the eyepill

well he got a bunch of jaw implants too. he got just about every surgery u could get JFL fucking nutcase

so ranking most impactful surgeries by LL (he got double LL broke legs twice gained 6 inches) then eye area surgeries and the rest after, shows how important eye area is

even u could probably benefit. take the eyepill
My eye area is good, all I need is infra implants for undereye support.

• +1
Reactions: Vain786
My eye area is good, all I need is infra implants for undereye support.
i think orbital implants are a meme. u should go for it and lmk

how far away are u from hardmaxxing

i think orbital implants are a meme. u should go for it and lmk

how far away are u from hardmaxxing
I need to hardmax, 0 copes.

• +1
Reactions: malicieusss and Vain786
55k for obo?

the guy just proves that anyone can become a chad, the main thing is money

55k for obo?

the guy just proves that anyone can become a chad, the main thing is money
he's not chad, the dude's barely above ltn

• +1
Reactions: CristianT and Marsik
@CosmicMaxxer may allah ignore your prayers the way you ignore our questions.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fl0w, Deleted member 27660, CristianT and 6 others
how did this useless thread got so many likes? Post pics u fucking autist

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
well no shit. He's probably a blind cripple from all the surgeries. The future of DoctorLooksmax tbh
The guy did post eye pics early in this thread and you can find a partial pic of him on eppley's website (he got forehead implants or some shit) he didn't go blind and isn't crippled (which is impressive given the shear quantity of surgeries he did)

The guy did post eye pics early in this thread and you can find a partial pic of him on eppley's website (he got forehead implants or some shit) he didn't go blind and isn't crippled (which is impressive given the shear quantity of surgeries he did)
has to be larp or severe mental illness. What surgeon would even agree to all this?

Lifewested is rolling in his grave
@JudgeandJury @Tony

its a scam that wont ascend you
How tf could OBO not ascend you? For those with sub optimal ipd, it provides more ascension than any other surgery

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension, Deleted member 29167 and RealSurgerymax
Legit

This is a blackpill forum idk why people “admire” hardwork. Isn’t that just going full circle back to blue and redpill?

There’s no fix for things such as low pfl and shit es. It’s simply impossible to change your es that much and also change your pfl so that it fits your new eye spacing.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL and Pakicel
no fix for things such as low pfl and shit es. It’s simply impossible to change your es that much and also change your pfl so that it fits your new eye spacing.
It's easy to say in hindsight, but I don't think he could have known before trying.

• JFL
Reactions: User49
It would just get morphed into what the morpher assumes would happen.
nigger retard no

changing his es with low pfl WOULD LOOK UNCANNY in morph too

Ok here is just the eye region. Please don't share or popularize over the net. I will likely delete the link tomorrow. Caveats are described in the link (swollen upper lids with the right one in the pic being worse, co2 laser done recently), so this is hardly representative of a final result, but to spare you the wait:

0.47 es ratio to 0.49

I should also mention, I've had 2 LL's, started at 5'7.5 and ending up at 6'1.67. I'll make another thread about that eventually.
What is your wingspan? Humerus lengthening?

Absolutely insane if legit, dude's going to get hit once and his skull will literally get split open

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Mindfucked, Deleted member 25566 and 1 other person
fucking bump this legendary thread

Hi ,can you send me before/after?
Can you lift after ll ?

• JFL
Reactions: forevermirin
@curlyheadjames alt?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27660, Deleted member 29167, arabcelxxx and 2 others
I have one surgery left which is for the skull implant, deltoid implants, and lower facial slimming with Eppley. This will complete my heart-shaped, spacious skull but with a strong jaw and good definition.

Demographics wise, I have a specific type of girl that would be classified as something like a plus-sized model (only top-tier tall thick and pretty/cute girls).

I mostly use online dating apps.
You spent $300k+ and 9 years of your life recovering from extremely invasive surgeries to engage in sexual relations with fat females?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, losthope, Tenshi and 13 others
BROTAL ALL THAT JUST TO GET NO BITCHES HOLY

• +1
Reactions: losthope, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 27660 and 1 other person
OP is rich asf mirin that

I feel bad for anyone needing implants. don't they make bones weaker and age badly?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25566
Cosmic brother I’m so sorry the tripod didn’t go as well as you planned. Regardless of all that’s happened, just know that to me and many others you are still an inspiration for taking action instead of permarotting. You did the best you could with what you knew and had available at the time. I hope one day technology can advance enough that surgical ascension becomes a more guaranteed thing. I think we’re getting there bit by bit and year by year. I hope you can find some peace after all this

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: tom69, NegativeNorwood, Deleted member 29167 and 1 other person
I have one surgery left which is for the skull implant, deltoid implants, and lower facial slimming with Eppley. This will complete my heart-shaped, spacious skull but with a strong jaw and good definition.

Demographics wise, I have a specific type of girl that would be classified as something like a plus-sized model (only top-tier tall thick and pretty/cute girls).

I mostly use online dating apps.
Why did you go eppley since he is only using silicon which leads to bone reabsorption and has higher risk of infection

Cosmic brother I’m so sorry the tripod didn’t go as well as you planned. Regardless of all that’s happened, just know that to me and many others you are still an inspiration for taking action instead of permarotting. You did the best you could with what you knew and had available at the time. I hope one day technology can advance enough that surgical ascension becomes a more guaranteed thing. I think we’re getting there bit by bit and year by year. I hope you can find some peace after all this
The great thing about hypergamy is that there will be a long overdue correction in the number of subhumans being born. I hope things like baldceldom, shortceldom and other such failos become a thing of the past by 2100. People will hopefully look back on this time and be horrified by how many people today look.

• +1
Reactions: humanoidsub7, HerpDerpson and tom69
The great thing about hypergamy is that there will be a long overdue correction in the number of subhumans being born. I hope things like baldceldom, shortceldom and other such failos become a thing of the past by 2100. People will hopefully look back on this time and be horrified by how many people today look.
Why do you even care about that? You will be dead by then so it won’t affect you

• +1
Reactions: Manana, tom69 and Pakicel
You spent $300k+ and 9 years of your life recovering from extremely invasive surgeries to engage in sexual relations with fat females?
Now add 480k for failed tripod.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
This guy is an idiot, destroyed his harmony by making his eyes too far apart (much much more than 1 eye apart) meanwhile I'm doing everything I can to make them look closer (1.44 eyes apart as starting point)

• +1
Reactions: losthope