I had modified Orbital Box Osteotomy and Implants by Surgerymax. AMA

Hey bro, genuine question

How much would a bimax + genioplasty and potentially jaw implants would cost in giant implants working with y'all own doctors?
DM this thread isn't about that

• +1
Reactions: Subhuman232
She is super cute yes, but 35 mm ICD is dolphin tier and only works in rare cases on women or in the case of O'Pry where has has a 99th percentile eyebrow length and inner corner fullness. Shave his inner corners and he will instantly look like a retard.
View attachment 2760362
Demo2038

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
@Ape101 may we have an ETA for the photos you're going to post? The swelling you speak about would have surely subsided enough by the end of summer.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
It was about 30k usd including everything (Design, titanium implant manufacturing, surgery, hospital stay etc.)

Next up is bimax, genio and jaw angle implants. But, I’m also planning on getting a few soft tissue adjustments and potentially limb lengthening in the future.

Yes, the surgery was quite long by itself, it would be too dangerous to combine the two.
goof

So u made your eyes more further apart? I have the opposite problem my eyes are too far apart jfl

DM this thread isn't about that
lol maybe reply to your whatsapp dms instead, do you always ignore whos offering you a 2x your price? atleast acknowledge the fact that i been waiting for 5months now.

One thing i dont understand is u had 62mm ipd and 0.95 midface which means around 65mm midface length ( the line u use to measure mfr), but then u say u got it to 69mm ipd but mfr is only 1?
69/65 = 1.06? Assuming u didnt lengthen ur actual midface lol
Precisely. That should be pinned somehow and answered if possible by @RealSurgerymax. If at the giga 69mm ipd you have 1.0 midface ratio, that means your distance between centre of pupil line, and upper lip border, is also a long 69mm. Which would make it a horse at 62mm ipd. Also another important question for @RealSurgerymax .

Would it be better to advance IPD to 69mm, or shorten the midface somehow to 65mm, and make ipd 65mm or more.
Because even if you make your ipd giga wide (69mm), to much a long midface, even tho the midface ratio is going to be a perfect 1, a 69mm midface means your overall head height is long, mandibular plane angle also at a bigger angle, etc. So, midface ratio shouldn't be the only indicator. To look OK, you should also have a very very tall Ramus as well.

• So Sad
Reactions: try2beme
Precisely. That should be pinned somehow and answered if possible by @RealSurgerymax. If at the giga 69mm ipd you have 1.0 midface ratio, that means your distance between centre of pupil line, and upper lip border, is also a long 69mm. Which would make it a horse at 62mm ipd. Also another important question for @RealSurgerymax .

Would it be better to advance IPD to 69mm, or shorten the midface somehow to 65mm, and make ipd 65mm or more.
Because even if you make your ipd giga wide (69mm), to much a long midface, even tho the midface ratio is going to be a perfect 1, a 69mm midface means your overall head height is long, mandibular plane angle also at a bigger angle, etc. So, midface ratio shouldn't be the only indicator. To look OK, you should also have a very very tall Ramus as well.
He likely had issues with downgrowth, I don't think midface that long is normal that he had to widen his ipd to 69mm (the mean average ipd for men is 64mm with a deviation of 3mm)