I had modified Orbital Box Osteotomy and Implants by Surgerymax. AMA

OP was online yesterday yet hasn't responded for months, odds suggest OP's brain was removed during surgery and now he's just stuck endlessly staring at a screen, with no concept on how to use his body.
Yeah sorry I was waiting for the transplant, im back

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LongForgotten and UZB_Strebl
Why would anyone get it removed?
So you don’t feel the pain of the removal. If you meant not get it removed, then it’s because you can’t really walk for the first hours-days depending on the surgery so you can’t use the bathroom

Hello everyone! I am a long time lurker on .org and a dedicated hardmaxxer - some of you might know me as monke from looksmax related group chats. I’m here to discuss the planning, share my personal experience, and answer questions regarding the whole process of the modified Orbital Box Osteotomy combined with orbital implants I had. Feel free to ask any questions.

View attachment 2679696View attachment 2679745View attachment 2679746View attachment 2679722View attachment 2679747

View attachment 2679860
Original stats:
62mm IPD
• 0.46 ESR
• 31mm ICD
•135mm bizygomatic width
• 0.95 Midface Ratio
• Narrow looking intercanthal-nasal area
• Rated as MTN

Main aesthetic concerns:
• Long midface
• Narrow face
• Narrow intercanthal-nasal area

Stats after surgery:
69mm IPD
• 0.47 ESR
• 35 mm ICD
• 147mm bizygomatic width
• Spacious intercanthal-nasal area
• 1.0 Midface Ratio
• Rating: too swollen to be rated yet

View attachment 2679699

All ratios are secondary to IPD and ICD; the OBO essentially reset my foundation, serving as the necessary groundwork for lateral expansion across my entire face. Think of it as bimax but for the lateral ↔️ growth instead of forward. It significantly enhanced my midface ratio, shortening the perceived length, aided by the supraorbital dropdown applied to the implant design, which shortened my nose and lowered my eyebrows.

View attachment 2679753

Additionally, as you might have noticed the increase in IPD is not equal to the increase in ICD, which was achieved through a combination of obo with medial orbital wall implants, which was done in order to achieve the ideal increase for both metrics. Effectively all my aesthetic concerns were addressed without any fear for severe complications, as the OBO was done subcranially (without exposing the brain). While there are more details, I’d rather not make the initial post too technical. You can feel free to ask for specifics.

View attachment 2679773View attachment 2679629

Credits to @RealSurgerymax, the designer and inventor behind many modifications, who assisted during the surgery, and to Dr. Burak Ercin, the surgeon. The procedure was a complete success, confirmed by post-op CT scans. It involved a manageable recovery, probably comparable to that of bimax. I had minimal pain but a lot of swelling in the initial week. Double vision (expected due to IPD adjustment) was fully resolved within a month. I spent a week in the hospital for extended IV antibiotics, minimizing infection risks. The only lingering complication is minor strabismus, which I plan to correct surgically soon.

View attachment 2679777View attachment 2679778

Overall, I’m incredibly satisfied with the experience and results, though I’ve yet to see the final outcome due to swelling. Huge thanks to Surgerymax for revolutionizing hardmaxxing and Dr. Ercin for executing the plan successfully. Special thanks to (you know who you are) for the support throughout the journey.

I’m currently sharing only procedure photos on Giant’s page, withholding before/after pictures until I complete my surgical journey in a few years.

We are all gonna make it.

Thanks for reading.

View attachment 2679823View attachment 2679789

Designer:

View attachment 2679761

https://www.instagram.com/surgerymax.cmf?igsh=MTE3NzJiZmFkemhtYw==

Surgeon:

View attachment 2679762

https://www.instagram.com/buraksercanercin?igsh=bml4amo1ZnY0ZzJ4

OBO edit:

no pics no care

turns out the strabismus could be entirely attributed to my brain readjusting to the new position of the eyeballs, this was the diagnosis that I recently received from an opthalmologist.
This nigga got botched.. jova

Yes, recovery is going smoothly. Swelling is still going down and it turns out the strabismus could be entirely attributed to my brain readjusting to the new position of the eyeballs, this was the diagnosis that I recently received from an opthalmologist.
How’s ur eyebrows are they low set and did the shape change

Ur coping pussy fagott shut up
There we go, the autistic kid who's spamming under every surgery thread is on my dick.... how the fuck am I coping, OP has one eye pointing in a different direction (big looksmin) and double vision. It's been 4 months, this shit seems permanent

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LongForgotten, HerpDerpson, BlackpillRemedy and 3 others
There we go, the autistic kid who's spamming under every surgery thread is on my dick.... how the fuck am I coping, OP has one eye pointing in a different direction (big looksmin) and double vision. It's been 4 months, this shit seems permanent
Just wear sunglasses bro

Just wear sunglasses bro
So pay 30k to have your shit eye area fixed just to destroy your vision and have to wear sunglasses for guess what.....

to hide your shit eye area, only this time you got 30k less

:feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cybe42, BlackpillRemedy, wollet2 and 1 other person
Just wear sunglasses bro
So pay 30k to have your shit eye area fixed just to destroy your vision and have to wear sunglasses for guess what.....

Last edited:

How tf did I comment this twice

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
It's so over. I was convinced I was going to get this surgery, and already paid giant's consultation fee which I haven't had yet. But now I cba and I feel like if this surgery went well OP would have posted results

• +1
Reactions: med, STUPIDREFEREES and i_love_roosters
Yeah u have
Idk, I don't have any problems with my eyes
4055739 4045778 2024 03 20 23 45 240730200

I'm looking down at my phone in this photo, when I look forward I got almost no uee

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
It's so over. I was convinced I was going to get this surgery, and already paid giant's consultation fee which I haven't had yet. But now I cba and I feel like if this surgery went well OP would have posted results
Maybe he just wants to remain anonymous, but idk, that area is too delicate to be fucked with and getting a vision problem you've not had before is literally suifuel. If you were born with it you don't know better, blind people are just as happy as normalpeople, but if you fuck your eyes up and you know what good sight is it's truly over, niggas be killing themselves over failed LASTIK

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and optimisticzoomer
Maybe he just wants to remain anonymous, but idk, that area is too delicate to be fucked with and getting a vision problem you've not had before is literally suifuel. If you were born with it you don't know better, blind people are just as happy as normalpeople, but if you fuck your eyes up and you know what good sight is it's truly over, niggas be killing themselves over failed LASTIK
Yeah but you can post just eye area and still remain anonymous. Even people who know him probably won't recognise just off eyes. And it's highly unlikely anyone who knows him will see the post

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003 and UZB_Strebl
Yeah but you can post just eye area and still remain anonymous. Even people who know him probably won't recognise just off eyes. And it's highly unlikely anyone who knows him will see the post
You got a point, jfl I'm giga low iq, this nega could just post his eyes like I just did
Idk, I don't have any problems with my eyes View attachment 2853832

I'm looking down at my phone in this photo, when I look forward I got almost no uee

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
i feel sorry for you

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
I mean you'd be surprised by how high inhib I'm with women compared to getting surgeries. I haven't attempted to approach many but a break up after a ltr affected me seriously.
fking lol at u

Yes, recovery is going smoothly. Swelling is still going down and it turns out the strabismus could be entirely attributed to my brain readjusting to the new position of the eyeballs, this was the diagnosis that I recently received from an opthalmologist.
Did the strabismus get any better?

Are you wearing strabismus glasses atm?

Last edited:
I mean he wrote "could be atrributed" so he used to have it and now its fixed.
Or idk how to interpret it.
Probably not, otherwise he would've stated it's been resolved. I guess they just told him that this is a possibility.

Bro its been 4 months. You still have swelling and double vision?

Last edited:
Literally OP right now

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and i_love_roosters
So his surgery is a fail overall?
No niggers its just a strabismus literally all they have to do is tighten his eye muscle and it will be back to normal with some excercise. It doesn't even effect someone vision. Niggas are making big scene here for no reasons.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
No niggers its just a strabismus literally all they have to do is tighten his eye muscle and it will be back to normal with some excercise. It doesn't even effect someone vision. Niggas are making big scene here for no reasons.
Doesn't always work
Eyes facing different ways is a truecel failo

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and Aypo129
His eyes are literally staring at different directions, how is that not a big deal?

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and Aypo129
Its so fucking over. This surgery is like legit my dream and if this nigga got botched I'm losing all hope in humanity (I got 58mm ipd, .425 esr, Legit all my ratios would align perfect if I got OBO)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 14vic and optimisticzoomer