I had modified Orbital Box Osteotomy and Implants by Surgerymax. AMA

A 0.95 midface will only result in a long face look if other ratios are contributing (i.e. IAA angle and FWHR).

Since you had 0.46 ESR and 0.95 mfr, I think its safe to assume your fwhr was on the lower end, even if your brows were low set. So that was indeed the case.

Theoretically you could've gotten away with just hardmaxxing the lower third as much as possible, which would offset the midface harmony problems and bring attention elsewhere. But nevertheless props for going through with this.

Also hope you didn't lose that much facial identity, since you were rated mtn before, which isn't really that bad. I think most people would ideally want to look like a morphed version of themselves rather than a whole new different person, which is tricky to achieve when you alter key ratios like ESR, ICD and FWHR.

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension, MTNAscension2 and UZB_Strebl
Wide MFR and vertically compact FWHR are ideal.

View attachment 2725503

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2
Has the swelling gone down yet, and if so, what do you rate yourself now

Update?

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
While it's your money and you're happy with what you paid for, tbh if I had the money to afford expensive surgery like that I would rather spend that money on hookermaxxing.

As the great BlkPillPres once said, dating is a waste of time and a gamble and rather than paying to improve one's looks it's better to pay for sex directly even if you're still ugly.

You don't need to change your looks to hookermaxx, you just need the money to pay her price.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
While it's your money and you're happy with what you paid for, tbh if I had the money to afford expensive surgery like that I would rather spend that money on hookermaxxing.

As the great BlkPillPres once said, dating is a waste of time and a gamble and rather than paying to improve one's looks it's better to pay for sex directly even if you're still ugly.

You don't need to change your looks to hookermaxx, you just need the money to pay her price.
Ur a cuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Giorgio, CopingCel, MTNAscension2 and 3 others
Ur a cuck
Using hookers is the opposite of a cuck
It's using women just for their body, and paying upfront rather than jestering and going on dates etc
I mean you could try and not pay but then get done for rape

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and TheDarkEnigma

Many people’s lookmaxxing journey has nothing to do with getting laid

• +1
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and UZB_Strebl
Maybe, but it's honestly a waste of time and effort and not really worth it if you still can't get laid.

Most people want to lookmaxx to appeal to women. Otherwise they wouldn't care how they look.

Last edited:
Maybe, but it's honestly a waste of time and effort and not really worth it if you still can't get laid.

Most people want to lookmaxx to appeal to women. Otherwise they wouldn't care how they look.
I’ve always done well with girls in school etc and only found looksmaxxing because I want to make YouTube videos but I cringe seeing myself on video and want to change certain features that make me self conscious lol

Looks also affect your career and how you’re treated in general not just for getting laid, and hookers wouldn’t solve the issue of guys who want an actual relationship or marriage/kids

• +1
Reactions: Moldovancel, GunDevilHybrid and UZB_Strebl
every other reason is a subset of getting laid

dont like the way you look? why would it matter if you didnt care to appeal yourself to women
more confidence! What makes you low confidence now? you view your social status around your looks
to maximize the way i look!! why do looks matter if you dont care about getting laid

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer and TheDarkEnigma
I’ve always done well with girls in school etc and only found looksmaxxing because I want to make YouTube videos but I cringe seeing myself on video and want to change certain features that make me self conscious lol

Looks also affect your career and how you’re treated in general not just for getting laid, and hookers wouldn’t solve the issue of guys who want an actual relationship or marriage/kids
Yeah, but I guess it depends what they want in life.

Hookermaxxing is still fine if you don't care about LTRs and starting a family. Many incels just want sex or at the very least lose their virginities.

Hookermaxxing is still fine if you don't care about LTRs and starting a family. Many incels just want sex or at the very least lose their virginities.
But the crux is most hookers wont fuck you if youre' incel. Some even refused me and directly said not with that face JFL.

This thread is WILD. Congratulations. Wishing speedy recovery.

How long will this whole process take? All healed up and no swelling
I just hope OP doesn’t experience @NecroticGrowth around his eye area.

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: IMOGYOU, TheDarkEnigma and optimisticzoomer
But the crux is most hookers wont fuck you if youre' incel. Some even refused me and directly said not with that face JFL.
you definitely need a @SeriousAscension to improve your situation.

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU and Pakicel
How could lefort III have similar risk to obo I thought obo as risky as bimax wtf
a regular bimax and the classic OBO are not even in the same estratosphere of risk jfl

Thousands of bimax's are performed every year, and only those with critical health problems pior to the operation tend to suffer permanent trauma or die

a regular bimax and the classic OBO are not even in the same estratosphere of risk jfl

Thousands of bimax's are performed every year, and only those with critical health problems pior to the operation tend to suffer permanent trauma or die
Giant says otherwise brob

Giant says otherwise brob
He's probably talking about this modified OBO version

And even still, a claim like that is kind of a reach imo

The amt of OBO's performed/year is astronomically smaller than the amt of jaw surgeries. You'd need a way bigger sample to know for sure.

You can't really compare a mainstream osteotomy with an obscure procedure like that, altho tbh I don't think this modified OBO is that risky if the planning is well made.

• +1
It was about 30k usd including everything (Design, titanium implant manufacturing, surgery, hospital stay etc.)

Next up is bimax, genio and jaw angle implants. But, I’m also planning on getting a few soft tissue adjustments and potentially limb lengthening in the future.

Yes, the surgery was quite long by itself, it would be too dangerous to combine the two.
Sorry but, I have no clue what some of these terms are.
What exactly did you do?
You're surgery maxxing right?

• JFL
Sorry but, I have no clue what some of these terms are.
What exactly did you do?
You're surgery maxxing right?
No this is a jelqing thread

yes im talking about this modified one
He's probably talking about this modified OBO version

And even still, a claim like that is kind of a reach imo

The amt of OBO's performed/year is astronomically smaller than the amt of jaw surgeries. You'd need a way bigger sample to know for sure.

You can't really compare a mainstream osteotomy with an obscure procedure like that, altho tbh I don't think this modified OBO is that risky if the planning is well made.

I appreciate the effort but without a before and after this is useless.

• +1
Reactions: med, Tenshi, SeriousAscension and 2 others
Hello everyone! I am a long time lurker on .org and a dedicated hardmaxxer - some of you might know me as monke from looksmax related group chats. I’m here to discuss the planning, share my personal experience, and answer questions regarding the whole process of the modified Orbital Box Osteotomy combined with orbital implants I had. Feel free to ask any questions.

View attachment 2679696View attachment 2679745View attachment 2679746View attachment 2679722View attachment 2679747

View attachment 2679860
Original stats:
62mm IPD
• 0.46 ESR
• 31mm ICD
•135mm bizygomatic width
• 0.95 Midface Ratio
• Narrow looking intercanthal-nasal area
• Rated as MTN

Main aesthetic concerns:
• Long midface
• Narrow face
• Narrow intercanthal-nasal area

Stats after surgery:
69mm IPD
• 0.47 ESR
• 35 mm ICD
• 147mm bizygomatic width
• Spacious intercanthal-nasal area
• 1.0 Midface Ratio
• Rating: too swollen to be rated yet

View attachment 2679699

All ratios are secondary to IPD and ICD; the OBO essentially reset my foundation, serving as the necessary groundwork for lateral expansion across my entire face. Think of it as bimax but for the lateral ↔️ growth instead of forward. It significantly enhanced my midface ratio, shortening the perceived length, aided by the supraorbital dropdown applied to the implant design, which shortened my nose and lowered my eyebrows.

View attachment 2679753

Additionally, as you might have noticed the increase in IPD is not equal to the increase in ICD, which was achieved through a combination of obo with medial orbital wall implants, which was done in order to achieve the ideal increase for both metrics. Effectively all my aesthetic concerns were addressed without any fear for severe complications, as the OBO was done subcranially (without exposing the brain). While there are more details, I’d rather not make the initial post too technical. You can feel free to ask for specifics.

View attachment 2679773View attachment 2679629

Credits to @RealSurgerymax, the designer and inventor behind many modifications, who assisted during the surgery, and to Dr. Burak Ercin, the surgeon. The procedure was a complete success, confirmed by post-op CT scans. It involved a manageable recovery, probably comparable to that of bimax. I had minimal pain but a lot of swelling in the initial week. Double vision (expected due to IPD adjustment) was fully resolved within a month. I spent a week in the hospital for extended IV antibiotics, minimizing infection risks. The only lingering complication is minor strabismus, which I plan to correct surgically soon.

View attachment 2679777View attachment 2679778

Overall, I’m incredibly satisfied with the experience and results, though I’ve yet to see the final outcome due to swelling. Huge thanks to Surgerymax for revolutionizing hardmaxxing and Dr. Ercin for executing the plan successfully. Special thanks to (you know who you are) for the support throughout the journey.

I’m currently sharing only procedure photos on Giant’s page, withholding before/after pictures until I complete my surgical journey in a few years.

We are all gonna make it.

Thanks for reading.

View attachment 2679823View attachment 2679789

Designer:

View attachment 2679761

https://www.instagram.com/surgerymax.cmf?igsh=MTE3NzJiZmFkemhtYw==

Surgeon:

View attachment 2679762

https://www.instagram.com/buraksercanercin?igsh=bml4amo1ZnY0ZzJ4

OBO edit:

What were the costs?

Show the before and after

• +1
Reactions: LongForgotten and rubberduck
Updates, OP u alive?

• +1
Reactions: Ape101
OP was online yesterday yet hasn't responded for months, odds suggest OP's brain was removed during surgery and now he's just stuck endlessly staring at a screen, with no concept on how to use his body.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Giorgio, copemaxxeer, Eiei and 11 others
No, it’s inserted after you have been anaesthetised, you can request to have it removed while you are still under. I didn’t and it was only mildly painful for a few seconds.
Why would anyone get it removed?

@RealSurgerymax I hope it wasn't a failure

R
Hello everyone! I am a long time lurker on .org and a dedicated hardmaxxer - some of you might know me as monke from looksmax related group chats. I’m here to discuss the planning, share my personal experience, and answer questions regarding the whole process of the modified Orbital Box Osteotomy combined with orbital implants I had. Feel free to ask any questions.

View attachment 2679696View attachment 2679745View attachment 2679746View attachment 2679722View attachment 2679747

View attachment 2679860
Original stats:
62mm IPD
• 0.46 ESR
• 31mm ICD
•135mm bizygomatic width
• 0.95 Midface Ratio
• Rated as MTN

Main aesthetic concerns:
• Long midface
• Narrow face

Stats after surgery:
69mm IPD
• 0.47 ESR
• 35 mm ICD
• 1.0 Midface Ratio

View attachment 2679699

All ratios are secondary to IPD and ICD; the OBO essentially reset my foundation, serving as the necessary groundwork for lateral expansion across my entire face. Think of it as bimax but for the lateral ↔️ growth instead of forward. It significantly enhanced my midface ratio, shortening the perceived length, aided by the supraorbital dropdown applied to the implant design, which shortened my nose and lowered my eyebrows.

View attachment 2679753

Additionally, as you might have noticed the increase in IPD is not equal to the increase in ICD, which was achieved through a combination of obo with medial orbital wall implants, which was done in order to achieve the ideal increase for both metrics. Effectively all my aesthetic concerns were addressed without any fear for severe complications, as the OBO was done subcranially (without exposing the brain). While there are more details, I’d rather not make the initial post too technical. You can feel free to ask for specifics.

Credits to @RealSurgerymax, the designer and inventor behind many modifications, who assisted during the surgery, and to Dr. Burak Ercin, the surgeon. The procedure was a complete success, confirmed by post-op CT scans. It involved a manageable recovery, probably comparable to that of bimax. I had minimal pain but a lot of swelling in the initial week. Double vision (expected due to IPD adjustment) was fully resolved within a month. I spent a week in the hospital for extended IV antibiotics, minimizing infection risks. The only lingering complication is minor strabismus, which I plan to correct surgically soon.

Overall, I’m incredibly satisfied with the experience and results, though I’ve yet to see the final outcome due to swelling. Huge thanks to Surgerymax for revolutionizing hardmaxxing and Dr. Ercin for executing the plan successfully. Special thanks to (you know who you are) for the support throughout the journey.

I’m currently sharing only procedure photos on Giant’s page, withholding before/after pictures until I complete my surgical journey in a few years.

Thanks for reading.

Designer:

View attachment 2679761

Surgeon:

View attachment 2679762

OBO edit:

R u chad now? :feelsgood:

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
It was about 30k usd including everything (Design, titanium implant manufacturing, surgery, hospital stay etc.)

Next up is bimax, genio and jaw angle implants. But, I’m also planning on getting a few soft tissue adjustments and potentially limb lengthening in the future.

Yes, the surgery was quite long by itself, it would be too dangerous to combine the two.
This isn’t even hard maxing or anything like that this is literally rebirth

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
A 0.95 midface will only result in a long face look if other ratios are contributing (i.e. IAA angle and FWHR).

Since you had 0.46 ESR and 0.95 mfr, I think its safe to assume your fwhr was on the lower end, even if your brows were low set. So that was indeed the case.

Theoretically you could've gotten away with just hardmaxxing the lower third as much as possible, which would offset the midface harmony problems and bring attention elsewhere. But nevertheless props for going through with this.
Brutal, I have the exact same ratios (FWHR is 1.75). Hopefully I can get away with just lefort 1

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999
holy shit man, did read.
make sure u post before and afters when fully healed

OP was online yesterday yet hasn't responded for months, odds suggest OP's brain was removed during surgery and now he's just stuck endlessly staring at a screen, with no concept on how to use his body.
Yeah if I got it I'd be flexing and posting pics of my eyes
No one is gonna identify him just by his eyes, and no one cares anyway

Yeah if I got it I'd be flexing and posting pics of my eyes
No one is gonna identify him just by his eyes, and no one cares anyway
I just jerked off to ur avi

• Woah

View attachment 2679860
Original stats:
62mm IPD
• 0.46 ESR
• 31mm ICD
•135mm bizygomatic width
• 0.95 Midface Ratio
• Rated as MTN

Main aesthetic concerns:
• Long midface
• Narrow face

Stats after surgery:
69mm IPD
• 0.47 ESR
• 35 mm ICD
• 1.0 Midface Ratio

View attachment 2679699

View attachment 2679753

Thanks for reading.

Designer:

View attachment 2679761

Surgeon:

View attachment 2679762

OBO edit:

Jesus... fucking... Christ...

• Woah
Reactions: Ape101
No, it’s inserted after you have been anaesthetised, you can request to have it removed while you are still under. I didn’t and it was only mildly painful for a few seconds.
To have what removed bro ?

@Dimitri159 this one

Updates, OP u alive?
Yes, recovery is going smoothly. Swelling is still going down and it turns out the strabismus could be entirely attributed to my brain readjusting to the new position of the eyeballs, this was the diagnosis that I recently received from an opthalmologist.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Salted_Salty