I had modified Orbital Box Osteotomy and Implants by Surgerymax. AMA

What? Just because they hang out with you, doesn't mean they are into you. You could talk to a foid for months and not get anywhere.
You will only be able to talk to a foid for months through workplace or social circle. So yeah maybe there’s a chance but 99% will be against it because it’s not culturally acceptable
I disagree. A normie bf who is willing to play emotional tampon, jestermax and provide expensive gifts every month is a gem for most foids. Many UKcels can't even spare £20 for a takeaway so a guy offering £500 in benefits is very appealing.
UKcels can spare £20. It’s broke people with families or alcoholics / drug addicts who can’t spare £20.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
UKcels can spare £20. It’s broke people with families or alcoholics / drug addicts who can’t spare £20.
Cope. Check this reddit thread:

There are so many people who can barely afford a few cans of beans and have to ration what they have left for the rest of the month. Even people educated with white-collar jobs are struggling.

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
Cope. Check this reddit thread:

There are so many people who can barely afford a few cans of beans and have to ration what they have left for the rest of the month. Even people educated with white-collar jobs are struggling.

These people are bottom of the barrel in the UK. Top comment is a 40 year old woman who just got divorced. These people are probably autistic, unemployed, overweight, bisexuals with blue hair and mental illness. Don’t use Reddit as a judge of society.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness, joaotorri and Pakicel
posting so I can see the results later

• +1
Reactions: Ape101
Bro you have really titanium balls to get this frankenstein surgery , i hope your recovery goes well and i really appreciate your contribution with this thread.

Btw I found this video posted by giant of a guy getting obo going from 62mm to 69mm you are him right? Or maybe another patient.

god rsm's voice is so hot

• +1
.46 is already in the perfect range as well as .95 mfr and you still wasted 30 fucking k, damn i bet you wont look any better and no one will notice any difference at all

• +1
Reactions: wollet2, LongForgotten and optimisticzoomer
Never understood people who post these threads but never the result how are we supposed to know if the surgeon fucked your face up without pics

• +1
Reactions: losthope, vector, joaotorri and 1 other person
This guy just had a revolutionary surgery and y'all are already done talking about it? You can officially basically become anything you want at this point

.46 is already in the perfect range as well as .95 mfr and you still wasted 30 fucking k, damn i bet you wont look any better and no one will notice any difference at all
I didn't see him say those ratios. Yeah ngl that doesn't seem worth it. 0.95-1 Mfr is perfect, 0.95 not a problem at all. I'm only considering OBO cos my mfr is 0.9 or less and sub ideal es ratio

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SteveRogers, BlackpillRemedy and thecel
I respect you for taking action

• +1
I didn't see him say those ratios. Yeah ngl that doesn't seem worth it. 0.95-1 Mfr is perfect, 0.95 not a problem at all. I'm only considering OBO cos my mfr is 0.9 or less and sub ideal es ratio

Wide MFR and vertically compact FWHR are ideal.

3316B94C FE10 4FDA 9FF3 621E74416B75

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: DelonLover1999, MTNAscension2, UZB_Strebl and 2 others
The only lingering complication is minor strabismus, which I plan to correct surgically soon.
Strabismus cannot be minor, man, it affects your vision!

Also correction surgery only has around a 75% success rate, its so bad that if it can be fixed with glasses you should NOT have surgery according to the guidelines.

You should give us an update on this bc this is the difference between worth and not worth surgery.

@RealSurgerymax maybe u can update us?

That being said insane surgery, mirin.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60224 and optimisticzoomer
happy for you bro. im 16 rn and i really need to get this in the future so just trying to save 30k rn.

• +1
brb using imagination since no pics

i want to see someone reconstruct their harmony
problem is that ratio of eyeball size to nose size and thigns of this nature are practicaly impossible to change with current techniques. Nosejobs often botched/uncanny looking when it comes to makign nose smaller. Maybe if we had N2 implant...

problem is that ratio of eyeball size to nose size and thigns of this nature are practicaly impossible to change with current techniques. Nosejobs often botched/uncanny looking when it comes to makign nose smaller. Maybe if we had N2 implant...
do u think orbital tripod fracture + plexy (sharpen lateral corner) would be the closest to changing your harmony?

do u think orbital tripod fracture + plexy (sharpen lateral corner) would be the closest to changing your harmony?
well im not so clear on what harmony is exactly, but if you mean to change ratios. Of course there are tons of things you can do. But most of those things will make you look ugly, then another large proportion will keep your psl the same, and then there will be a tiny portion which actually makes you better looking.

This is a case by case thing, but not everyone needs an OBO, most people need ccw maxilla (and I mean the whole maxilla not just the bottom part)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 7.27.31 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 7.27.31 PM.png
    936.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot 2023-10-19 at 4.35.46 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-19 at 4.35.46 PM.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
This guy literally had a normal ES ratio, 0.46, why the hell is it always people getting surgeries that they don't need?

Also you say all ratios are secondary to IPD and ICD, but those are not ratios but measurements, and unreliable cause everybody has different skull shapes

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
This guy literally had the perfect ratio, 0.46, why the hell is it always people getting surgeries that they don't need?

Also you say all ratios are secondary to IPD and ICD, but those are not ratios but measurements, and unreliable cause everybody has different skull shapes
To be fair, 0.47 is not all that different, just not something worth spendinf 30k for lol, maybe if he had some assymetries like 1 eye being vertically or horizontally different.

• +1
Reactions: Mrxshmallow and tom69
This guy literally had a normal ES ratio, 0.46, why the hell is it always people getting surgeries that they don't need?

He had widened his zygos and it went down to 0,42, so he decided to undergo it later on.

don't forget that he also got full periorbital implants (inframalars + dropdown supras)

This thread is WILD. Congratulations. Wishing speedy recovery.

It was about 30k usd including everything (Design, titanium implant manufacturing, surgery, hospital stay etc.)

Next up is bimax, genio and jaw angle implants. But, I’m also planning on getting a few soft tissue adjustments and potentially limb lengthening in the future.

Yes, the surgery was quite long by itself, it would be too dangerous to combine the two.
How long will this whole process take? All healed up and no swelling

Hello everyone! I am a long time lurker on .org and a dedicated hardmaxxer - some of you might know me as monke from looksmax related group chats. I’m here to discuss the planning, share my personal experience, and answer questions regarding the whole process of the modified Orbital Box Osteotomy combined with orbital implants I had. Feel free to ask any questions.

View attachment 2679696View attachment 2679745View attachment 2679746View attachment 2679722View attachment 2679747

View attachment 2679860
Original stats:
62mm IPD
• 0.46 ESR
• 31mm ICD
•135mm bizygomatic width
• 0.95 Midface Ratio
• Narrow looking intercanthal-nasal area
• Rated as MTN

Main aesthetic concerns:
• Long midface
• Narrow face
• Narrow intercanthal-nasal area

Stats after surgery:
69mm IPD
• 0.47 ESR
• 35 mm ICD
• 147mm bizygomatic width
• Spacious intercanthal-nasal area
• 1.0 Midface Ratio
• Rating: too swollen to be rated yet

View attachment 2679699

All ratios are secondary to IPD and ICD; the OBO essentially reset my foundation, serving as the necessary groundwork for lateral expansion across my entire face. Think of it as bimax but for the lateral ↔️ growth instead of forward. It significantly enhanced my midface ratio, shortening the perceived length, aided by the supraorbital dropdown applied to the implant design, which shortened my nose and lowered my eyebrows.

View attachment 2679753

Additionally, as you might have noticed the increase in IPD is not equal to the increase in ICD, which was achieved through a combination of obo with medial orbital wall implants, which was done in order to achieve the ideal increase for both metrics. Effectively all my aesthetic concerns were addressed without any fear for severe complications, as the OBO was done subcranially (without exposing the brain). While there are more details, I’d rather not make the initial post too technical. You can feel free to ask for specifics.

View attachment 2679773View attachment 2679629

Credits to @RealSurgerymax, the designer and inventor behind many modifications, who assisted during the surgery, and to Dr. Burak Ercin, the surgeon. The procedure was a complete success, confirmed by post-op CT scans. It involved a manageable recovery, probably comparable to that of bimax. I had minimal pain but a lot of swelling in the initial week. Double vision (expected due to IPD adjustment) was fully resolved within a month. I spent a week in the hospital for extended IV antibiotics, minimizing infection risks. The only lingering complication is minor strabismus, which I plan to correct surgically soon.

View attachment 2679777View attachment 2679778

Overall, I’m incredibly satisfied with the experience and results, though I’ve yet to see the final outcome due to swelling. Huge thanks to Surgerymax for revolutionizing hardmaxxing and Dr. Ercin for executing the plan successfully. Special thanks to (you know who you are) for the support throughout the journey.

I’m currently sharing only procedure photos on Giant’s page, withholding before/after pictures until I complete my surgical journey in a few years.

We are all gonna make it.

Thanks for reading.

View attachment 2679823View attachment 2679789

Designer:

View attachment 2679761

https://www.instagram.com/surgerymax.cmf?igsh=MTE3NzJiZmFkemhtYw==

Surgeon:

View attachment 2679762

https://www.instagram.com/buraksercanercin?igsh=bml4amo1ZnY0ZzJ4

OBO edit:

we have almost the same pre surgery ratios. 63.5 IPD, .46 ESR, .95 midface, 1.85 FWHR, I was rated as chadlite-chad, would fixing my midface ratio with this surgery even be worth it? (I’m a mentalcel and want to be perfect)

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1 and Meister!
No, it’s inserted after you have been anaesthetised, you can request to have it removed while you are still under. I didn’t and it was only mildly painful for a few seconds.
This was not true for me they did it to me while I was awake

Hello everyone! I am a long time lurker on .org and a dedicated hardmaxxer - some of you might know me as monke from looksmax related group chats. I’m here to discuss the planning, share my personal experience, and answer questions regarding the whole process of the modified Orbital Box Osteotomy combined with orbital implants I had. Feel free to ask any questions.

View attachment 2679696View attachment 2679745View attachment 2679746View attachment 2679722View attachment 2679747

View attachment 2679860
Original stats:
62mm IPD
• 0.46 ESR
• 31mm ICD
•135mm bizygomatic width
• 0.95 Midface Ratio
• Narrow looking intercanthal-nasal area
• Rated as MTN

Main aesthetic concerns:
• Long midface
• Narrow face
• Narrow intercanthal-nasal area

Stats after surgery:
69mm IPD
• 0.47 ESR
• 35 mm ICD
• 147mm bizygomatic width
• Spacious intercanthal-nasal area
• 1.0 Midface Ratio
• Rating: too swollen to be rated yet

View attachment 2679699

All ratios are secondary to IPD and ICD; the OBO essentially reset my foundation, serving as the necessary groundwork for lateral expansion across my entire face. Think of it as bimax but for the lateral ↔️ growth instead of forward. It significantly enhanced my midface ratio, shortening the perceived length, aided by the supraorbital dropdown applied to the implant design, which shortened my nose and lowered my eyebrows.

View attachment 2679753

Additionally, as you might have noticed the increase in IPD is not equal to the increase in ICD, which was achieved through a combination of obo with medial orbital wall implants, which was done in order to achieve the ideal increase for both metrics. Effectively all my aesthetic concerns were addressed without any fear for severe complications, as the OBO was done subcranially (without exposing the brain). While there are more details, I’d rather not make the initial post too technical. You can feel free to ask for specifics.

View attachment 2679773View attachment 2679629

Credits to @RealSurgerymax, the designer and inventor behind many modifications, who assisted during the surgery, and to Dr. Burak Ercin, the surgeon. The procedure was a complete success, confirmed by post-op CT scans. It involved a manageable recovery, probably comparable to that of bimax. I had minimal pain but a lot of swelling in the initial week. Double vision (expected due to IPD adjustment) was fully resolved within a month. I spent a week in the hospital for extended IV antibiotics, minimizing infection risks. The only lingering complication is minor strabismus, which I plan to correct surgically soon.

View attachment 2679777View attachment 2679778

Overall, I’m incredibly satisfied with the experience and results, though I’ve yet to see the final outcome due to swelling. Huge thanks to Surgerymax for revolutionizing hardmaxxing and Dr. Ercin for executing the plan successfully. Special thanks to (you know who you are) for the support throughout the journey.

I’m currently sharing only procedure photos on Giant’s page, withholding before/after pictures until I complete my surgical journey in a few years.

We are all gonna make it.

Thanks for reading.

View attachment 2679823View attachment 2679789

Designer:

View attachment 2679761

https://www.instagram.com/surgerymax.cmf?igsh=MTE3NzJiZmFkemhtYw==

Surgeon:

View attachment 2679762

https://www.instagram.com/buraksercanercin?igsh=bml4amo1ZnY0ZzJ4

OBO edit:

@RealSurgerymax what’s the most mm you can do each side for the bilateral tripod osteotomy

@RealSurgerymax what’s the most mm you can do each side for the bilateral tripod osteotomy
It depends on your anatomy, but you’ll see public b/a’s of a real case Soon™.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: RealSurgerymax and UZB_Strebl
@RealSurgerymax could u do a obo where instead of ipd widening through the frontal sinus u just do a giant bilateral tripod osteotomy to further increase fwhr like could u do 4 mm IPD just with bilateral tripod osteotomy

Yes of course and we have a case for that already, where IPD and IOD need increase but ICD does not.
@RealSurgerymax could u do a obo where instead of ipd widening through the frontal sinus u just do a giant bilateral tripod osteotomy to further increase fwhr like could u do 4 mm IPD just with bilateral tripod osteotomy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MTNAscension2, mvp2v1 and UZB_Strebl
Yes of course and we have a case for that already, where IPD and IOD need increase but ICD does not.
How much more fwhr would increase from 4mm ipd increase from only bilateral tripod osteotomy let’s say it’s 1.6 what would it go up to Or let’s say it’s 1.8 would it reach 2.25 ?

Could u do lefort III and then OBO and do u use a distractor for ur lefort III ? And does lefort III make cheekbones higher set ?How much does Lefort III cost and how many mm’s can you do ? @RealSurgerymax

Last edited:
Bruh this is like cosmicmaxxer 2.0 why change a perfect es ratio with a .95 midface, a ratio i desire and will be getting surgery to correct to lower mine which is 1.07. Money wasted and he prob looks worse or maybe same at best with worse harmony

cute ass nose
She is super cute yes, but 35 mm ICD is dolphin tier and only works in rare cases on women or in the case of O'Pry where has has a 99th percentile eyebrow length and inner corner fullness. Shave his inner corners and he will instantly look like a retard.
Sean O Pry male models 17794063 400 560

• +1
Reactions: NarrowBones
She is super cute yes, but 35 mm ICD is dolphin tier and only works in rare cases on women or in the case of O'Pry where has has a 99th percentile eyebrow length and inner corner fullness. Shave his inner corners and he will instantly look like a retard.
View attachment 2760362
i meant her nose is good, she is mid but few mms from stacy

also ive never noticed, does pry have a creased canthus or am i autistic? no wonder his pfl looks so shit in some pics

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois
i meant her nose is good, she is mid but few mms from stacy

also ive never noticed, does pry have a creased canthus or am i autistic? no wonder his pfl looks so shit in some pics
Yes O'Pry does have epicanthic folds. Most likely due to his native american mother.

Yes O'Pry does have epicanthic folds. Most likely due to his native american mother.
creasing might be more effective than orbital tripod fracture tbh, might be the strat, his pfl looks so good sometimes

• +1
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
creasing might be more effective than orbital tripod fracture tbh, might be the strat, his pfl looks so good sometimes
What surgeries are u getting ?

ccw/mlf3 but those are extreme tier, for now just going with eyes until 19 or so
Like a sin mlf3 or actual lefort III just modified with custom plates and guides by giant ?

Like a sin mlf3 or actual lefort III just modified with custom plates and guides by giant ?
by giant yes, fuck sin that nigga a jew

• JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000
Like a full on lefort III or just a mlf3 where only the eye orbit and zygoma are cut ?
just mlf3 ofc, full lefort iii is fucking brutal

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer