I had modified Orbital Box Osteotomy and Implants by Surgerymax. AMA

Its so fucking over. This surgery is like legit my dream and if this nigga got botched I'm losing all hope in humanity (I got 58mm ipd, .425 esr, Legit all my ratios would align perfect if I got OBO)
Similar to me nigga, just monkmax

• Woah
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
No niggers its just a strabismus literally all they have to do is tighten his eye muscle and it will be back to normal with some excercise.
Strabismus correction surgery has limitations (possible loss of eye mobility, some deviations are harder to correct surgically, etc) and is unsuccessful in about 1/4 - 1/5 of patients, which is a lot IMO, and on top of that relapse can occur, but that's for patients who had it congenitally, idk what the stats might be when correcting a surgery induced issue, but it's probably similar.

We're also not talking about the added risks of undergoing even more ocular surgery, y'all know undergoing surgery is always risky to some degree and it's best to avoid it if possible (that's why people with mild strabismus are prescribed glasses instead of surgery).
It doesn't even affect someone vision. Niggas are making big scene here for no reasons.
Strabismus causes double vision in adults, in kids the brain often learns to ignore one of the eye's images, so one eye becomes useless and they only see through the other eye (no double vision), but when the onset is in adulthood the brain can no longer adapt and they're bound to see double.

It really is no joke.

So his surgery is a fail overall?
We have to wait and see what ends up happening, strabismus is a common complication of OBO (well, of the one used for hypertelorism, I haven't found complication rates for the technique used here***) so bro was for sure well aware that it could happen and was prepared to accept the risk, therefore, I guess we can't call the surgery a fail, even though I'm sure bro will be very disappointed if the issue isn't resolved and there's a high chance he'll regret getting the surgery if that's the case.

I read a while ago that for some patients the issue resolves on its own, but for others the issue persists and requires revision surgery (once or multiple times). It's already been a few months since he had the surgery so unless his vision improved, he might need surgery, but we'll see, maybe the strabismus correction is successful even if surgery in needed, so then it's all good. In theory the odds of fixing the problem are higher than the odds of it persisting.

***I don't know the complication rate of the technique used here (it's prolly the same as for hypertelorism OBO, but it could be more or less), since moving the eyes apart is very rare and literature is very sparse. I did a quick search and couldn't find much, perhaps it could be found with an in depth search but I'm not completely sure.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Traxanas
IMG 20240413 223101

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
Strabismus correction surgery has limitations (possible loss of eye mobility, some deviations are harder to correct surgically, etc) and is unsuccessful in about 1/4 - 1/5 of patients, which is a lot IMO, and on top of that relapse can occur, but that's for patients who had it congenitally, idk what the stats might be when correcting a surgery induced issue, but it's probably similar.

We're also not talking about the added risks of undergoing even more ocular surgery, y'all know undergoing surgery is always risky to some degree and it's best to avoid it if possible (that's why people with mild strabismus are prescribed glasses instead of surgery).

Strabismus causes double vision in adults, in kids the brain often learns to ignore one of the eye's images, so one eye becomes useless and they only see through the other eye (no double vision), but when the onset is in adulthood the brain can no longer adapt and they're bound to see double.

It really is no joke.

We have to wait and see what ends up happening, strabismus is a common complication of OBO (well, of the one used for hypertelorism, I haven't found complication rates for the technique used here***) so bro was for sure well aware that it could happen and was prepared to accept the risk, therefore, I guess we can't call the surgery a fail, even though I'm sure bro will be very disappointed if the issue isn't resolved and there's a high chance he'll regret getting the surgery if that's the case.

I read a while ago that for some patients the issue resolves on its own, but for others the issue persists and requires revision surgery (once or multiple times). It's already been a few months since he had the surgery so unless his vision improved, he might need surgery, but we'll see, maybe the strabismus correction is successful even if surgery in needed, so then it's all good. In theory the odds of fixing the problem are higher than the odds of it persisting.

***I don't know the complication rate of the technique used here (it's prolly the same as for hypertelorism OBO, but it could be more or less), since moving the eyes apart is very rare and literature is very sparse. I did a quick search and couldn't find much, perhaps it could be found with an in depth search but I'm not completely sure.
Is strabismus also one of potencial side effects of Lefort 2 or 3 or its not the case?

• JFL

It really is no joke.

High iq

Cosmic didn't get strabismus, I guess paying $70000 extra for being accompanied by a neurosurgeon was worth it.
Yes not a big deal? Nigga looks retarded
Well, we don't know how he looks, maybe his case is much more mild.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Cosmic didn't get strabismus, I guess paying $70000 extra for being accompanied by a neurosurgeon was worth it.

Well, we don't know how he looks, maybe his case is much more mild.
I'm not sure but I think Cosmic's obo got botched too

I'm not sure but I think Cosmic's obo got botched too
No, his eyes look normal, just too far apart, but her doesn't have strabismus or something like that.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
  • +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
  • +1
Reactions: Giorgio and HerpDerpson
There we go, the autistic kid who's spamming under every surgery thread is on my dick.... how the fuck am I coping, OP has one eye pointing in a different direction (big looksmin) and double vision. It's been 4 months, this shit seems permanent
You aren’t too bright, are you? I just said that it’s getting self resolved, my eyes are almost completely aligned now and I haven’t had double vision since 1 month after the surgery.

• +1
It's so over. I was convinced I was going to get this surgery, and already paid giant's consultation fee which I haven't had yet. But now I cba and I feel like if this surgery went well OP would have posted results
Cope

• +1
Did the strabismus get any better?

Are you wearing strabismus glasses atm?
Yep the ”strabismus” which was essentially my eyes simply readjusting to the new volume and position of the orbits is pretty much completely gone at this point

• +1
Reactions: Giorgio, Traxanas, Fairytale and 1 other person
It’s so fucking over. This surgery is like legit my dream and if this nigga got botched I'm losing all hope in humanity (I got 58mm ipd, .425 esr, Legit all my ratios would align perfect if I got OBO)
lol, if you consider getting temporary or even permanent strabismus for that matter which can easily be addressed surgically a botch then keep your hypotelorism and move on with your life

• +1
Reactions: blithe, cybe42, Fairytale and 1 other person
Yes, they became clearly lower set. The shape didn’t change.
Can’t it change the shape though also there not super lowset right which model would u say the low setness is comparable to ?

Yes, recovery is going smoothly. Swelling is still going down and it turns out the strabismus could be entirely attributed to my brain readjusting to the new position of the eyeballs, this was the diagnosis that I recently received from an opthalmologist.
Good luck man, you got this

• +1
Reactions: Ape101
The spacing looks good, but idk something is off/uncanny
The spacing was bad, it made his face much more feminine, also add he had botched tripod for which he paid 480k.

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy
The spacing was bad, it made his face much more feminine, also add he had botched tripod for which he paid 480k.
Idk what tripod is tbh, but yeah his didn't ascend much (if at all, maybe from subhuman to ltn)

• +1
Reactions: med
  • JFL
Reactions: Surgerymaxxer1998, optimisticzoomer and i_love_roosters
paid half a million just to be ltn. fucking brutal
Jfl I'd be balls deep in some junglegook and NEETing for cheap in SEA with that money

• +1
Jfl I'd be balls deep in some junglegook and NEETing for cheap in SEA with that money
what is even more brutal is that his es was already ideal. but he still got obo. i really dont understand why users here idolize him as some chad:lul:

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
what is even more brutal is that his es was already ideal. but he still got obo. i really dont understand why users here idolize him as some chad:lul:
I think most people realise he looks like shit. Although I highly doubt he spent 480k on tripods, or 700k+ in general anyway. His OBO was like 43k I think

• +1
lol, if you consider getting temporary or even permanent strabismus for that matter which can easily be addressed surgically a botch then keep your hypotelorism and move on with your life
Which kind of strabismus is it, I heard there's like 4 types

I think most people realise he looks like shit. Although I highly doubt he spent 480k on tripods, or 700k+ in general anyway. His OBO was like 43k I think
OBO was 55k and it was transcranial version. According to @RealSurgerymax he paid 480k for tripods in US due to high hospital costs. Add badly placed infraorbital implants, mandible implants skull implants, canthoplasties and two LL it will def be over 700k.

All this to end up with shitty results lol.
Some ppl can't win.

• +1
OBO was 55k and it was transcranial version. According to @RealSurgerymax he paid 480k for tripods in US due to high hospital costs. Add badly placed infraorbital implants, mandible implants skull implants, canthoplasties and two LL it will def be over 700k.

All this to end up with shitty results lol.
Some ppl can't win.
Ye I saw 55k but I seem to remember somewhere him saying he got it down to 43k eventually. I highly doubt he went from 50~k for OBO to 480k for tripods within a couple of years

Also I swear he said he'd already spent 500-700k, before he got tripods which was more recent than this thread

• +1
Ye I saw 55k but I seem to remember somewhere him saying he got it down to 43k eventually. I highly doubt he went from 50~k for OBO to 480k for tripods within a couple of years

Also I swear he said he'd already spent 500-700k, before he got tripods which was more recent than this thread
I only remember giant/liam saying tripod cost 480k and it was a botch because surgeon was idiot and didn't listen to him and instead of custom he used freehand. Also that Eppley helped them fix most of it.
I didn't find it doubtful as tripod is such exotic surgery.

No matter how much spent on surgeries results are mediocre at best.

I only remember giant/liam saying tripod cost 480k and it was a botch because surgeon was idiot and didn't listen to him and instead of custom he used freehand. Also that Eppley helped them fix most of it.

Salludon ascended tho

You are retarded tripod does not cost 480k:lul:. Nigga thats how much he spent in total in his hardmaxx journey. Stop providing misinformation :p

What's a tripod?

• +1
Reactions: med and Giorgio
@Ape101 how did you manage to get in contact with RSM? and not get ghosted?

How much did it cost and what does orbital box osteomoty do

Yes, recovery is going smoothly. Swelling is still going down and it turns out the strabismus could be entirely attributed to my brain readjusting to the new position of the eyeballs, this was the diagnosis that I recently received from an opthalmologist.
would you benefit from doing some kind of eye training?

you added 6 mm on each side of your bizygo. So there should be a huge gap of depth between your zygomatic arch and your ramus, but also with your skull... (which can be hidden by your hairs). So right now, how do you feel about your face. Does it gives you chadlite or high tier normie vibes, or it looks a bit weird, maybe artificial ?

You are retarded tripod does not cost 480k:lul:. Nigga thats how much he spent in total in his hardmaxx journey. Stop providing misinformation :p
Yes, the bill for tripod was 480K in California. $480,000.00 USD

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and Fairytale
The most recent tripod combined with obo and implants will also cost around 30k? Or slightly more?

Still imagine paying 480k for botch...
Probably the most expensive botch in history of cosmetic surgery.

The most recent tripod combined with obo and implants will also cost around 30k? Or slightly more?

Still imagine paying 480k for botch...
Probably the most expensive botch in history of cosmetic surgery.
I don't think tripods really adds very much to the OBO. Maybe it will be 1-2K more max.

Hey bro, genuine question

How much would a bimax + genioplasty and potentially jaw implants would cost in giant implants working with y'all own doctors?