I had modified Orbital Box Osteotomy and Implants by Surgerymax. AMA

whats your pfl?

• +1
Reactions: Ape101
Looks shit after 700k of surgeries.
Tbf at least he doesn't look puny anymore after double LL and CL. But it didn't work out in terms of the face.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 60224 and m0ss26
Is the scar after the coronal incision visible? Do you plan to get a hair transplant to cover it in the future?

It was about 30k usd including everything (Design, titanium implant manufacturing, surgery, hospital stay etc.)

Next up is bimax, genio and jaw angle implants. But, I’m also planning on getting a few soft tissue adjustments and potentially limb lengthening in the future.

Yes, the surgery was quite long by itself, it would be too dangerous to combine the two.
What do you do for work???

My hair density makes the coronal scar barely noticeable now that it has grown a little, but I’m planning to get a hair transplant to completely cover it eventually, other than that the scars are intraoral so they can’t be seen.
Sir you gotta be real stacked to just getting surgeries left and right like it's no big deal lol

Do you think that the OBO fixed your biggest flaws?
Im a big fan of fixing the flaws first before creating halos.
My impression is that a great jaw is much more important and easier to achieve than the eye spacings.

Thank u so much for sharing! Hope u will ascend greatly.

I luckily had a great base so filler and a hair transplant were enough to live my life happy and goodlooking. Its a Night and day difference compared to before

It was about 30k usd including everything (Design, titanium implant manufacturing, surgery, hospital stay etc.)

Next up is bimax, genio and jaw angle implants. But, I’m also planning on getting a few soft tissue adjustments and potentially limb lengthening in the future.

Yes, the surgery was quite long by itself, it would be too dangerous to combine the two.
How did you get in contact with giant for this surgery?

30k for accurate and meticulous 3d planning, titanium Periorbital implants that recontoured my entire upper and middle thirds + moving my eyes (which does a lot more for facial harmonisation than you realise)
What if I just wanted to move my eyes farther apart?

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
Hello everyone! I am a long time lurker on .org and a dedicated hardmaxxer - some of you might know me as monke from looksmax related group chats. I’m here to discuss the planning, share my personal experience, and answer questions regarding the whole process of the modified Orbital Box Osteotomy combined with orbital implants I had. Feel free to ask any questions.

View attachment 2679696View attachment 2679745View attachment 2679746View attachment 2679722View attachment 2679747

View attachment 2679860
Original stats:
62mm IPD
• 0.46 ESR
• 31mm ICD
•135mm bizygomatic width
• 0.95 Midface Ratio
• Narrow looking intercanthal-nasal area
• Rated as MTN

Main aesthetic concerns:
• Long midface
• Narrow face
• Narrow intercanthal-nasal area

Stats after surgery:
69mm IPD
• 0.47 ESR
• 35 mm ICD
• 147mm bizygomatic width
• Spacious intercanthal-nasal area
• 1.0 Midface Ratio
• Rating: too swollen to be rated yet

View attachment 2679699

All ratios are secondary to IPD and ICD; the OBO essentially reset my foundation, serving as the necessary groundwork for lateral expansion across my entire face. Think of it as bimax but for the lateral ↔️ growth instead of forward. It significantly enhanced my midface ratio, shortening the perceived length, aided by the supraorbital dropdown applied to the implant design, which shortened my nose and lowered my eyebrows.

View attachment 2679753

Additionally, as you might have noticed the increase in IPD is not equal to the increase in ICD, which was achieved through a combination of obo with medial orbital wall implants, which was done in order to achieve the ideal increase for both metrics. Effectively all my aesthetic concerns were addressed without any fear for severe complications, as the OBO was done subcranially (without exposing the brain). While there are more details, I’d rather not make the initial post too technical. You can feel free to ask for specifics.

View attachment 2679773View attachment 2679629

Credits to @RealSurgerymax, the designer and inventor behind many modifications, who assisted during the surgery, and to Dr. Burak Ercin, the surgeon. The procedure was a complete success, confirmed by post-op CT scans. It involved a manageable recovery, probably comparable to that of bimax. I had minimal pain but a lot of swelling in the initial week. Double vision (expected due to IPD adjustment) was fully resolved within a month. I spent a week in the hospital for extended IV antibiotics, minimizing infection risks. The only lingering complication is minor strabismus, which I plan to correct surgically soon.

View attachment 2679777View attachment 2679778

Overall, I’m incredibly satisfied with the experience and results, though I’ve yet to see the final outcome due to swelling. Huge thanks to Surgerymax for revolutionizing hardmaxxing and Dr. Ercin for executing the plan successfully. Special thanks to (you know who you are) for the support throughout the journey.

I’m currently sharing only procedure photos on Giant’s page, withholding before/after pictures until I complete my surgical journey in a few years.

We are all gonna make it.

Thanks for reading.

View attachment 2679823View attachment 2679789

Designer:

View attachment 2679761

https://www.instagram.com/surgerymax.cmf?igsh=MTE3NzJiZmFkemhtYw==

Surgeon:

View attachment 2679762

https://www.instagram.com/buraksercanercin?igsh=bml4amo1ZnY0ZzJ4

OBO edit:

What’s was your fwhr before and what is it now

How did you make the money bro? I’m approximately your age but parents won’t give me 30k dollars for the procedure, and I’m a student.

Hello everyone! I am a long time lurker on .org and a dedicated hardmaxxer - some of you might know me as monke from looksmax related group chats. I’m here to discuss the planning, share my personal experience, and answer questions regarding the whole process of the modified Orbital Box Osteotomy combined with orbital implants I had. Feel free to ask any questions.

View attachment 2679696View attachment 2679745View attachment 2679746View attachment 2679722View attachment 2679747

View attachment 2679860
Original stats:
62mm IPD
• 0.46 ESR
• 31mm ICD
•135mm bizygomatic width
• 0.95 Midface Ratio
• Rated as MTN

Main aesthetic concerns:
• Long midface
• Narrow face

Stats after surgery:
69mm IPD
• 0.47 ESR
• 35 mm ICD
• 1.0 Midface Ratio

View attachment 2679699

All ratios are secondary to IPD and ICD; the OBO essentially reset my foundation, serving as the necessary groundwork for lateral expansion across my entire face. Think of it as bimax but for the lateral ↔️ growth instead of forward. It significantly enhanced my midface ratio, shortening the perceived length, aided by the supraorbital dropdown applied to the implant design, which shortened my nose and lowered my eyebrows.

View attachment 2679753

Additionally, as you might have noticed the increase in IPD is not equal to the increase in ICD, which was achieved through a combination of obo with medial orbital wall implants, which was done in order to achieve the ideal increase for both metrics. Effectively all my aesthetic concerns were addressed without any fear for severe complications, as the OBO was done subcranially (without exposing the brain). While there are more details, I’d rather not make the initial post too technical. You can feel free to ask for specifics.

Credits to @RealSurgerymax, the designer and inventor behind many modifications, who assisted during the surgery, and to Dr. Burak Ercin, the surgeon. The procedure was a complete success, confirmed by post-op CT scans. It involved a manageable recovery, probably comparable to that of bimax. I had minimal pain but a lot of swelling in the initial week. Double vision (expected due to IPD adjustment) was fully resolved within a month. I spent a week in the hospital for extended IV antibiotics, minimizing infection risks. The only lingering complication is minor strabismus, which I plan to correct surgically soon.

Overall, I’m incredibly satisfied with the experience and results, though I’ve yet to see the final outcome due to swelling. Huge thanks to Surgerymax for revolutionizing hardmaxxing and Dr. Ercin for executing the plan successfully. Special thanks to (you know who you are) for the support throughout the journey.

I’m currently sharing only procedure photos on Giant’s page, withholding before/after pictures until I complete my surgical journey in a few years.

Thanks for reading.

Designer:

View attachment 2679761

Surgeon:

View attachment 2679762

OBO edit:

How much did ur fwhr increase

View attachment 2679860
Original stats:
62mm IPD
• 0.46 ESR
• 31mm ICD
•135mm bizygomatic width
• 0.95 Midface Ratio
• Rated as MTN

Main aesthetic concerns:
• Long midface
• Narrow face

Stats after surgery:
69mm IPD
• 0.47 ESR
• 35 mm ICD
• 1.0 Midface Ratio

View attachment 2679699

View attachment 2679753

Thanks for reading.

Designer:

View attachment 2679761

Surgeon:

View attachment 2679762

OBO edit:

How much did your facial width to height ratio increase and what did u do for ur temples

Could you expand more on the strabismus? Do you still have it? Is correction separate from obo team?

Very proud of you brother. Wishing a speedy recovery

what are @RealSurgerymax credentials exactly

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer

Damn you must be rich

Do you think that the OBO fixed your biggest flaws?
Im a big fan of fixing the flaws first before creating halos.
My impression is that a great jaw is much more important and easier to achieve than the eye spacings.

Thank u so much for sharing! Hope u will ascend greatly.

I luckily had a great base so filler and a hair transplant were enough to live my life happy and goodlooking. Its a Night and day difference compared to before
Thank you. Yes, most of my flaws were greatly improved through this surgery.

Then you’d just get the osteotomy, without the implants.
DID you gain hooding and reduce vertical height of eyes from supra Implant? Did undereyes improve?

Hi first of all congratulations and willing to share your experience.

"supraorbital dropdown applied to the implant design, which shortened my nose"
How does this nose shortening works? How much your nose was shortened?
I heard Giant mentioning 2 cases when he shortened nose from the root with nasion dropping implant...and I am interested.
I guess it took some lenght from the vertical dimension of midface as well.

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2 and UZB_Strebl
Just a question, did they use Vectra 3d or a similar software?

please dont be like a botched retard like him, getting from non-aesthetic surgeons and spending 600k to look the same

also good fucking job, im proud of you. if your going to be a hardcore hardmaxxer please actually change how you look, @CosmicMaxxer's case gives me suifuel cause his harmony did not change at all, his dating pool stayed the same
What do you non-aesthetic surgeons?

Isn’t Taban aesthetically focused?

bro everyone was saying it’s $150k. $30k is about what a bimax costs here in the west

View attachment 2679860
Original stats:
62mm IPD
• 0.46 ESR
• 31mm ICD
•135mm bizygomatic width
• 0.95 Midface Ratio
• Rated as MTN

Main aesthetic concerns:
• Long midface
• Narrow face

Stats after surgery:
69mm IPD
• 0.47 ESR
• 35 mm ICD
• 1.0 Midface Ratio

View attachment 2679699

View attachment 2679753

Thanks for reading.

Designer:

View attachment 2679761

Surgeon:

View attachment 2679762

OBO edit:

copingg sooooooo fucking hard

• JFL
Reactions: MTNAscension2
Bro did you read the thread, he obviously states his zygo width increased.
Bruh the thing is I could’ve sworn that wasn’t there I think he edited thread

• +1
Reactions: LongForgotten

View attachment 2679860
Original stats:
62mm IPD
• 0.46 ESR
• 31mm ICD
•135mm bizygomatic width
• 0.95 Midface Ratio
• Rated as MTN

Main aesthetic concerns:
• Long midface
• Narrow face

Stats after surgery:
69mm IPD
• 0.47 ESR
• 35 mm ICD
• 1.0 Midface Ratio

View attachment 2679699

View attachment 2679753

Thanks for reading.

Designer:

View attachment 2679761

Surgeon:

View attachment 2679762

OBO edit:

mirrin

did he give you an option to do drill hole canthopexy and repositioning of soft tissue?

I really admire your low inhib. How were you able to convince the surgeon to do MOBO on you? Having the funds is one but also a surgeon is the other. What can you recommend on how to make it easier to convince a surgeon for such unusual procedures?

You got OBO at 0.46 es ratio? 0.46 es ratio is ideal. Either you didn't have a 0.46 es ratio beforehand or youve made a huge mistake

Last edited:

View attachment 2679860
Original stats:
62mm IPD
• 0.46 ESR
• 31mm ICD
•135mm bizygomatic width
• 0.95 Midface Ratio
• Rated as MTN

Main aesthetic concerns:
• Long midface
• Narrow face

Stats after surgery:
69mm IPD
• 0.47 ESR
• 35 mm ICD
• 1.0 Midface Ratio

View attachment 2679699

View attachment 2679753

Thanks for reading.

Designer:

View attachment 2679761

Surgeon:

View attachment 2679762

OBO edit:

Bro did it in turkey, rest in peace

View attachment 2679860
Original stats:
62mm IPD
• 0.46 ESR
• 31mm ICD
•135mm bizygomatic width
• 0.95 Midface Ratio
• Rated as MTN

Main aesthetic concerns:
• Long midface
• Narrow face

Stats after surgery:
69mm IPD
• 0.47 ESR
• 35 mm ICD
• 1.0 Midface Ratio

View attachment 2679699

View attachment 2679753

Thanks for reading.

Designer:

View attachment 2679761

Surgeon:

View attachment 2679762

OBO edit:

Dnrd will stay subhuman forever no looksmaxxing for Ur genes rope

• +1
Reactions: Wigger
why cant this nigga giant make the website already
because he just designs implants and probably is certified in some sort of 3d modeling/engineering that allows him to do so. He can't actually do shit in terms of planning, You NEED to consult with the surgeons who come up with the plan and give him a blueprint to make something. He isn't trained, qualified or licensed to do any of that. He just happens to have stumbled upon this website and is memeing his way through while also chipping in the designing ideas every so often.
Besides almost none of the patients that went with "his" implants/designs were we able to see legit before and after's. Only a few exist since he claims that the forum is filled of doomers who belittle the work that people have done.

AKA, most of the people going to him aren't turning into HTN+, which then causes people to bash them. So he's stopped providing the results of some people

@RealSurgerymax if you have multiple different cases that have actual before and afters besides that one guy who posted on reddit please let us know. I doubt your actually backed up in terms of real looksmaxxers, you mainly have some nobodies that are just trying to reach out to you to fill the void that they actually talked with you rather than getting an actual assessment and plan.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: It'snotover, chemosh, Wigger and 2 others
congrats on your journey man and thanks for the breakdown