I had modified Orbital Box Osteotomy and Implants by Surgerymax. AMA

takes some balls to do all that

wishing a speedy recovery

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, goat123 and Ape101
The risk is similar. If don't think this is hardcore then which surgery is?
What makes you think the risk is similar? You're the only person that has got this surgery right, so not a big sample size to base risk on.
Regardless major respect.

• +1
Reactions: adam_ross2549
Only og greys do this type of stuff

Mirin

• +1
Reactions: shogrim, fuckedupmanlet, m0ss26 and 6 others
You've got some balls, I'll give you that. Keen to see the results whenever the swollen is gone.

This one will go down in history for sure...

• +1
Reactions: coomahboomah, humanoidsub7, fuckedupmanlet and 3 others
Yes, although this is what typically happens with supraorbital implants, it was ensured by anchoring the eyebrows to the supraorbital implants.

I look quite different, but like a better grown version of myself. My parents can still recognise me, for now 😉
What was your parents reaction to you getting this surgery? I imagine they wouldn't be very happy

Generally the rule is not to tell about your looksmaxxing but in this case you must have told them since it's such an obvious change, right?

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
please dont be like a botched retard like him, getting from non-aesthetic surgeons and spending 600k to look the same

also good fucking job, im proud of you. if your going to be a hardcore hardmaxxer please actually change how you look, @CosmicMaxxer's case gives me suifuel cause his harmony did not change at all, his dating pool stayed the same
do you have the before and after pics?

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Amazing thread - thanks a million fir answering these questions. I hope your recovery goes phenomenally and that the results are everything you hope for. I really appreciate you answering these questions since most are extremely hesitant to talk about their surgeries once they get them.

How tall is Liam anyway? He always looks like a giant (lol) in all his pics.
Thank you for the kind words. Liam is tall, 6’2-6’3

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Asspear
Op will scar
My hair density makes the coronal scar barely noticeable now that it has grown a little, but I’m planning to get a hair transplant to completely cover it eventually, other than that the scars are intraoral so they can’t be seen.

What makes you think the risk is similar? You're the only person that has got this surgery right, so not a big sample size to base risk on.
Regardless major respect.
Thank you.

Regular obo has been performed plenty of times, the overwhelming majority of the complications arise from the brain being exposed, so logically by avoiding this the risk gets reduced significantly. Additionally, aesthetic obo movements are smaller and thus more stable and are performed on healthy individuals unlike regular obo. Lastly there are other security measures put into place through Liam’s planning.

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1, MTNAscension2, PrimoMaxxer and 1 other person
What was your parents reaction to you getting this surgery? I imagine they wouldn't be very happy

Generally the rule is not to tell about your looksmaxxing but in this case you must have told them since it's such an obvious change, right?
Let’s just say it wasn’t positive…

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Animal, quinfluence, mvp2v1 and 13 others
Next up is bimax, genio and jaw angle implants. But, I’m also planning on getting a few soft tissue adjustments and potentially limb lengthening in the future.
good stuff. but maybe consider stopping while you're ahead, as to not turn yourself into a cripple-maxxer like this guy.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: losthope, catastaire, mvp2v1 and 5 others
Insane what modern society and women’s rights forces us to do. Major respect.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Giorgio, Vegeta, shogrim and 20 others
Hello everyone! I am a long time lurker on .org and a dedicated hardmaxxer - some of you might know me as monke from looksmax related group chats. I’m here to discuss the planning, share my personal experience, and answer questions regarding the whole process of the modified Orbital Box Osteotomy combined with orbital implants I had. Feel free to ask any questions.

View attachment 2679696View attachment 2679745View attachment 2679746View attachment 2679722View attachment 2679747

View attachment 2679860
Original stats:
62mm IPD
• 0.46 ESR
• 31mm ICD
•135mm bizygomatic width
• 0.95 Midface Ratio
• Narrow looking intercanthal-nasal area
• Rated as MTN

Main aesthetic concerns:
• Long midface
• Narrow face
• Narrow intercanthal-nasal area

Stats after surgery:
69mm IPD
• 0.47 ESR
• 35 mm ICD
• 147mm bizygomatic width
• Spacious intercanthal-nasal area
• 1.0 Midface Ratio
• Rating: too swollen to be rated yet

View attachment 2679699

All ratios are secondary to IPD and ICD; the OBO essentially reset my foundation, serving as the necessary groundwork for lateral expansion across my entire face. Think of it as bimax but for the lateral ↔️ growth instead of forward. It significantly enhanced my midface ratio, shortening the perceived length, aided by the supraorbital dropdown applied to the implant design, which shortened my nose and lowered my eyebrows.

View attachment 2679753

Additionally, as you might have noticed the increase in IPD is not equal to the increase in ICD, which was achieved through a combination of obo with medial orbital wall implants, which was done in order to achieve the ideal increase for both metrics. Effectively all my aesthetic concerns were addressed without any fear for severe complications, as the OBO was done subcranially (without exposing the brain). While there are more details, I’d rather not make the initial post too technical. You can feel free to ask for specifics.

View attachment 2679773View attachment 2679629

Credits to @RealSurgerymax, the designer and inventor behind many modifications, who assisted during the surgery, and to Dr. Burak Ercin, the surgeon. The procedure was a complete success, confirmed by post-op CT scans. It involved a manageable recovery, probably comparable to that of bimax. I had minimal pain but a lot of swelling in the initial week. Double vision (expected due to IPD adjustment) was fully resolved within a month. I spent a week in the hospital for extended IV antibiotics, minimizing infection risks. The only lingering complication is minor strabismus, which I plan to correct surgically soon.

View attachment 2679777View attachment 2679778

Overall, I’m incredibly satisfied with the experience and results, though I’ve yet to see the final outcome due to swelling. Huge thanks to Surgerymax for revolutionizing hardmaxxing and Dr. Ercin for executing the plan successfully. Special thanks to (you know who you are) for the support throughout the journey.

I’m currently sharing only procedure photos on Giant’s page, withholding before/after pictures until I complete my surgical journey in a few years.

We are all gonna make it.

Thanks for reading.

View attachment 2679823View attachment 2679789

Designer:

View attachment 2679761

https://www.instagram.com/surgerymax.cmf?igsh=MTE3NzJiZmFkemhtYw==

Surgeon:

View attachment 2679762

https://www.instagram.com/buraksercanercin?igsh=bml4amo1ZnY0ZzJ4

OBO edit:

how did you afford this you seem quite young too, mirin effort goodluck on your journey

• +1
Reactions: SeriousAscension
I am amazed by your commitment, I wish you get well soon

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Ape101, Silver and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid and Oxygen
Giant is making history holy shit :what:

• +1
Reactions: Ape101 and ccwarrior
How did your parents/family/friends think about it?

I wanna get it done to fix my low ipd caused by 1 of my eyes being closer set than the other, 1 is also higher than the other. But fuck man there's no way I could do this without my girlfriend thinking I'm fucked in the head

I have to say though, congratulations. I wish you the best recovery and results. I've been dreaming about this for atleast 2 years

• +1
Reactions: Ape101
How did your parents/family/friends think about it?

I wanna get it done to fix my low ipd caused by 1 of my eyes being closer set than the other, 1 is also higher than the other. But fuck man there's no way I could do this without my girlfriend thinking I'm fucked in the head
My parents initially reacted negatively. But you are the one that has to live with this issue, stop caring about what a few people think and invest in yourself. Most people won’t even realise or care ,the ones who are close to you and will are going to accept the new version of yourself if they love you.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie, goat123, ifyouwannabemylover and 7 others
Hello everyone! I am a long time lurker on .org and a dedicated hardmaxxer - some of you might know me as monke from looksmax related group chats. I’m here to discuss the planning, share my personal experience, and answer questions regarding the whole process of the modified Orbital Box Osteotomy combined with orbital implants I had. Feel free to ask any questions.

View attachment 2679696View attachment 2679745View attachment 2679746View attachment 2679722View attachment 2679747

View attachment 2679860
Original stats:
62mm IPD
• 0.46 ESR
• 31mm ICD
•135mm bizygomatic width
• 0.95 Midface Ratio
• Rated as MTN

Main aesthetic concerns:
• Long midface
• Narrow face

Stats after surgery:
69mm IPD
• 0.47 ESR
• 35 mm ICD
• 1.0 Midface Ratio

View attachment 2679699

All ratios are secondary to IPD and ICD; the OBO essentially reset my foundation, serving as the necessary groundwork for lateral expansion across my entire face. Think of it as bimax but for the lateral ↔️ growth instead of forward. It significantly enhanced my midface ratio, shortening the perceived length, aided by the supraorbital dropdown applied to the implant design, which shortened my nose and lowered my eyebrows.

View attachment 2679753

Additionally, as you might have noticed the increase in IPD is not equal to the increase in ICD, which was achieved through a combination of obo with medial orbital wall implants, which was done in order to achieve the ideal increase for both metrics. Effectively all my aesthetic concerns were addressed without any fear for severe complications, as the OBO was done subcranially (without exposing the brain). While there are more details, I’d rather not make the initial post too technical. You can feel free to ask for specifics.

Credits to @RealSurgerymax, the designer and inventor behind many modifications, who assisted during the surgery, and to Dr. Burak Ercin, the surgeon. The procedure was a complete success, confirmed by post-op CT scans. It involved a manageable recovery, probably comparable to that of bimax. I had minimal pain but a lot of swelling in the initial week. Double vision (expected due to IPD adjustment) was fully resolved within a month. I spent a week in the hospital for extended IV antibiotics, minimizing infection risks. The only lingering complication is minor strabismus, which I plan to correct surgically soon.

Overall, I’m incredibly satisfied with the experience and results, though I’ve yet to see the final outcome due to swelling. Huge thanks to Surgerymax for revolutionizing hardmaxxing and Dr. Ercin for executing the plan successfully. Special thanks to (you know who you are) for the support throughout the journey.

I’m currently sharing only procedure photos on Giant’s page, withholding before/after pictures until I complete my surgical journey in a few years.

Thanks for reading.

Designer:

View attachment 2679761

Surgeon:

View attachment 2679762

OBO edit:

Get rated again when not swollen

Thanks for sharing ,I need this exact surgery

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, RealSurgerymax and Ape101
The Industrial Revolution and it‘s consequences innit.

Mirin hard, there should be a hall of fame list of all the real looksmaxers.

Q: How much did the planning alone from giant cost?
Excluding the costs for making an CT and 3D Visuals; just the cost for the planning skills.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MTNAscension2, LongForgotten, Tai Lung and 4 others
Excluding the costs for making an CT and 3D Visuals; just the cost for the planning skills.
Seconding this question. Also what scans did you need to send to giant?

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
in the sense of more than just obo, i want to see someone reconstruct their harmony, obo is a amazing start tho as its actually changing harmony
I will be the pioneer

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ccwarrior

View attachment 2679860
Original stats:
62mm IPD
• 0.46 ESR
• 31mm ICD
•135mm bizygomatic width
• 0.95 Midface Ratio
• Rated as MTN

Main aesthetic concerns:
• Long midface
• Narrow face

Stats after surgery:
69mm IPD
• 0.47 ESR
• 35 mm ICD
• 1.0 Midface Ratio

View attachment 2679699

View attachment 2679753

Thanks for reading.

Designer:

View attachment 2679761

Surgeon:

View attachment 2679762

OBO edit:

One of the very few on this forum to actually do something like this

• +1
Reactions: Ape101 and ccwarrior
So happy for you for ascending, Bhai.

• +1
Reactions: Ape101
mirin :love:
good luck with the recovery bro

• JFL
Reactions: goat123

View attachment 2679860
Original stats:
62mm IPD
• 0.46 ESR
• 31mm ICD
•135mm bizygomatic width
• 0.95 Midface Ratio
• Rated as MTN

Main aesthetic concerns:
• Long midface
• Narrow face

Stats after surgery:
69mm IPD
• 0.47 ESR
• 35 mm ICD
• 1.0 Midface Ratio

View attachment 2679699

View attachment 2679753

Thanks for reading.

Designer:

View attachment 2679761

Surgeon:

View attachment 2679762

OBO edit:

Does giant know how to fix under eye exposure + NCT eyes? I might have to consult with him if he does.

@Loveland nog niet ophangen!!

Since you implanted your supraorbitals and made it wider did your eyebrows increase in length due to being more forward facing on a wider orbital?
this is what i mean by it

like do the eyebrows extend further to temple like this

• +1
Reactions: orthochadic and Meister!
I spent a week in the hospital for extended IV antibiotics, minimizing infection risks
Oh, that's fucking brutal, you killed so many of your cells (as the name literally means "against life"). I wonder if you can get out of it, like with pills you can just pretend to swallow them, but IV?
In any case, good job, I just hope you don't end up like Cosmic.

Mirin’ You have balls of steel man, wishing you a speedy recovery bro

• +1
Reactions: Ape101 and WhiteGoodman
Once again proving that greycels are the true looksmaxxers.

• +1
Reactions: WhiteBrazzilian, SteveRogers, fuckedupmanlet and 3 others
please dont be like a botched retard like him, getting from non-aesthetic surgeons and spending 600k to look the same

also good fucking job, im proud of you. if your going to be a hardcore hardmaxxer please actually change how you look, @CosmicMaxxer's case gives me suifuel cause his harmony did not change at all, his dating pool stayed the same
send pics of him

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet
Oh, that's fucking brutal, you killed so many of your cells (as the name literally means "against life"). I wonder if you can get out of it, like with pills you can just pretend to swallow them, but IV?
In any case, good job, I just hope you don't end up like Cosmic.
what happened to cosmic do you have pics?

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and HerpDerpson
The Industrial Revolution and it‘s consequences innit

Mirin hard, there should be a hall of fame list of all the real looksmaxers.
Thank you
I’m not certain I remember correctly, but it should be around 3k.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: orthochadic and depressionmaxxing