I had modified Orbital Box Osteotomy and Implants by Surgerymax. AMA

are you american? can I dm you the procedure process and how you went about? I'm assuming giant didn't really do anything until you reached out to the surgeon first then they made a plan?
No, Giant produced the entire plan before I came to contact with the surgeon, although now that his partnership is well established the surgeon's assistant might be doing some of the preliminary work in terms of arrangements and prioritization. I think you should listen to Giant and ask him how to about this, if you already contacted him and he told you to speak with the surgeon's assistant, do that.

• +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel
please dont be like a botched retard like him, getting from non-aesthetic surgeons and spending 600k to look the same

also good fucking job, im proud of you. if your going to be a hardcore hardmaxxer please actually change how you look, @CosmicMaxxer's case gives me suifuel cause his harmony did not change at all, his dating pool stayed the same
Thank you, as I said there are many differences between our plans. I'd rather not go into too much detail, but what I'm saying is I respect his effort and commitment regardless of his outcome.

• +1
Reactions: quinfluence and GunDevilHybrid
Hello everyone! I am a long time lurker on .org and a dedicated hardmaxxer - some of you might know me as monke from looksmax related group chats. I’m here to discuss the planning, share my personal experience, and answer questions regarding the whole process of the modified Orbital Box Osteotomy combined with orbital implants I had. Feel free to ask any questions.

View attachment 2679696View attachment 2679745View attachment 2679746View attachment 2679722View attachment 2679747

View attachment 2679860
Original stats:
62mm IPD
• 0.46 ESR
• 31mm ICD
•135mm bizygomatic width
• 0.95 Midface Ratio
• Narrow looking nternasal area
• Rated as MTN

Main aesthetic concerns:
• Long midface
• Narrow face
• Narrow intercanthal-nasal area

Stats after surgery:
69mm IPD
• 0.47 ESR
• 35 mm ICD
• 147mm bizygomatic width
• Spacious intercanthal-nasal area
• 1.0 Midface Ratio
• Rating: too swollen to be rated yet

View attachment 2679699

All ratios are secondary to IPD and ICD; the OBO essentially reset my foundation, serving as the necessary groundwork for lateral expansion across my entire face. Think of it as bimax but for the lateral ↔️ growth instead of forward. It significantly enhanced my midface ratio, shortening the perceived length, aided by the supraorbital dropdown applied to the implant design, which shortened my nose and lowered my eyebrows.

View attachment 2679753

Additionally, as you might have noticed the increase in IPD is not equal to the increase in ICD, which was achieved through a combination of obo with medial orbital wall implants, which was done in order to achieve the ideal increase for both metrics. Effectively all my aesthetic concerns were addressed without any fear for severe complications, as the OBO was done subcranially (without exposing the brain). While there are more details, I’d rather not make the initial post too technical. You can feel free to ask for specifics.

View attachment 2679773View attachment 2679629

Credits to @RealSurgerymax, the designer and inventor behind many modifications, who assisted during the surgery, and to Dr. Burak Ercin, the surgeon. The procedure was a complete success, confirmed by post-op CT scans. It involved a manageable recovery, probably comparable to that of bimax. I had minimal pain but a lot of swelling in the initial week. Double vision (expected due to IPD adjustment) was fully resolved within a month. I spent a week in the hospital for extended IV antibiotics, minimizing infection risks. The only lingering complication is minor strabismus, which I plan to correct surgically soon.

View attachment 2679777View attachment 2679778

Overall, I’m incredibly satisfied with the experience and results, though I’ve yet to see the final outcome due to swelling. Huge thanks to Surgerymax for revolutionizing hardmaxxing and Dr. Ercin for executing the plan successfully. Special thanks to (you know who you are) for the support throughout the journey.

I’m currently sharing only procedure photos on Giant’s page, withholding before/after pictures until I complete my surgical journey in a few years.

We are all gonna make it.

Thanks for reading.

View attachment 2679823View attachment 2679789

Designer:

View attachment 2679761

https://www.instagram.com/surgerymax.cmf?igsh=MTE3NzJiZmFkemhtYw==

Surgeon:

View attachment 2679762

https://www.instagram.com/buraksercanercin?igsh=bml4amo1ZnY0ZzJ4

OBO edit:

Bro wants the botb stat

Last edited by a moderator:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lookism, m0ss26 and Ape101
Thank you, as I said there are many differences between our plans. I'd rather not go into too much detail, but what I'm saying is I respect his effort and commitment regardless of his outcome.
nice, are you going to become a hardcore hardmaxxer?

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceofDarkness
Nigga he got his eyes moved apart is that not hardcore enough

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, quinfluence, DelonLover1999 and 21 others
@RealSurgerymax please make LL accessible my nigger!

• +1
Reactions: quinfluence, MTNAscension2, coomahboomah and 4 others
@RealSurgerymax please make LL accessible my nigger!
Mofo why would he that surgery ducking sucks 2 inches for fucking not be able to fucking walk 😂

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zerohopecel and ccwarrior
Nigga he got his eyes moved apart is that not hardcore enough
in the sense of more than just obo, i want to see someone reconstruct their harmony, obo is a amazing start tho as its actually changing harmony

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and Ape101
Mofo why would he that surgery ducking sucks 2 inches for fucking not be able to fucking walk 😂
or get quad and get like 5-7 inches and not walk for 8 months

• +1
Reactions: Data, MTNAscension2 and Ape101
Although I think this surgery is considered hardcore by itself, there's a couple more surgeries I'm planning to get.

• Love it
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Animal, MTNAscension2, aspiringexcel and 3 others
Although I think this surgery is considered hardcore by itself, there's a couple more surgeries I'm planning to get.
Isn’t it as dangerous as bimax correct me if I’m wrong

What's your ethnicity op

Good work!

Lefort III and ll
Lefort 3 also has similar risk and recovery time, you might be right about LL. Quad LL is included in my surgical plan though

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Meister!, ifyouwannabemylover and 3 others
Lefort 3 also has similar risk and recovery time, you might be right about LL. Quad LL is included in my surgical plan though
How could lefort III have similar risk to obo I thought obo as risky as bimax wtf

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999
This is very concerning

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
wishing you a fast and speedy recovery bro :heart:

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, nigkook, user123456 and 2 others
All of these surgeries are low risk if designed properly, the brain does not get exposed in any of them.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: MTNAscension2, aspiringexcel, scrunchables and 2 others
Feel free to ask any questions.
Good luck with the recovery man i hope everything turns out well.

Some questions i have for you:

-How was the process of flying to turkey and meeting the surgeon + liam?

-Why did you chose Ercin specifically?

-You stated this entire procedure was roughly 30k. Is this much cheaper than a normal OBO? Reason I ask is because giant on insta says he can give customers the best results for a cheap price, but 30k sounds really high (but maybe not for an OBO).

-How old are you?

-How was your mental health before the procedure? Be honest

-How would you rate giant's customer service and your interactions with him?

-How much do you think trimax, supra implants, inframalar implants, and jaw angle implants cost from Giant? If you dont know, please give input on if you think the Surgerymax ascension pricetag is worth it.

Sorry for the barrage of questions. Answering these would help a lot of people and I would genuinely appreciate it. Thanks

• +1
Reactions: quinfluence, Ape101 and PrinceofDarkness
I hope you’ve been rejected a thousand times by women in your life. Can’t imagine being low inhib enough to get your skull cut up, but not low inhib enough to talk to a bitch

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lookologist003, losthope, Vegeta and 16 others
bro I saw your tiktok. how much did it cost?

, you might be right about LL. Quad LL is included in my surgical plan though
Which surgeon are you planning on going to?

why cant this nigga giant make the website already

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, MTNAscension2, m0ss26 and 4 others
Good luck with the recovery man i hope everything turns out well.
Thank you, I appreciate the support.
Some questions i have for you:

-How was the process of flying to turkey and meeting the surgeon + liam?
I had a great time meeting up with Liam, he's a very interesting and intelligent guy. The consultation with dr.Ercin helped further reassure about the operation as he is a very experienced and capable surgeon.
-Why did you chose Ercin specifically?
It was between Dr.Ercin and Dr.Celal, Dr.Celal decided he did not want to perform it after all.
-You stated this entire procedure was roughly 30k. Is this much cheaper than a normal OBO? Reason I ask is because giant on insta says he can give customers the best results for a cheap price, but 30k sounds really high (but maybe not for an OBO).
It is an incredibly cheap price for the service he is providing. The only place where you could hope to get an aesthetic obo (non syndromic) elsewhere is in the US which is done transcranial (exposing the brain and thus significantly increasing the risk of severe complications) + it wouldn't even include the titanium orbital implants, and it'd set you back around 100k $.
-How old are you?
-How was your mental health before the procedure? Be honest
I was just very excited to finally get the surgery, months of planning had gone into it. In fact I can remember smiling right before being put under anesthesia.
-How would you rate giant's customer service and your interactions with him?
Well it's no secret that it can be very difficult to reach Liam and get him to start planning your case, but, once your case is prioritized his customer service is excellent. Also, while I was with him in Turkey he shared with me that he is currently in the process of resolving the issue (I know you've heard this before) but, he now has actionable steps that he has already started to take.
-How much do you think trimax, supra implants, inframalar implants, and jaw angle implants cost from Giant? If you dont know, please give input on if you think the Surgerymax ascension pricetag is worth it.
~20k I think
Sorry for the barrage of questions. Answering these would help a lot of people and I would genuinely appreciate it. Thanks
No worries, that's the purpose of this thread, good luck on your ascension.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: 14vic, SonOfDarkseid, aspiringexcel and 7 others
I hope you’ve been rejected a thousand times by women in your life. Can’t imagine being low inhib enough to get your skull cut up, but not low inhib enough to talk to a bitch
jfl you'd be surprised

• So Sad
Reactions: AspiringMogger
1. Any changes to PFL?
2. Any changes to medial canthus?
3. do you have an Instagram that I can follow your journey on?

I hope you ascend unlike some others who have surgerymaxed but barely changed in looks level. cc: @Aulet1

• +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, m0ss26, UZB_Strebl and 2 others
super good thread good job bhais

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and Ape101
Quad LL? Damn nigga you tall are you? Mirin everything mate, hope you ascend

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Skywalker
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Meister!, ifyouwannabemylover and 1 other person
Thank you bhai, it's the last item on the list as I'm not too short (~6ft)
How tall you wanna be? Make good research mate, Make sure you go to a good surgeon, LL it’s a really tough recovery, still man wishing you the best in your journey

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet and Ape101
How tall you wanna be? Make good research mate, Make sure you go to a good surgeon, LL it’s a really tough recovery, still man wishing you the best in your journey
6'4-6'5. I appreciate the advice and support 🙏

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: orthochadic, Data, nigkook and 2 others
Is GiantImplants a chad

What a shame, how many times you think you roughly been rejected?
I mean you'd be surprised by how high inhib I'm with women compared to getting surgeries. I haven't attempted to approach many but a break up after a ltr affected me seriously.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, MTNAscension2, aspiringexcel and 2 others
I mean you'd be surprised by how high inhib I'm with women compared to getting surgeries. I haven't attempted to approach many but a break up after a ltr affected me seriously.
Mirin, I’m the other way around, I’m too pussy to looksmax but low inhib with women

• +1
Reactions: coomahboomah and Ape101
Mirin, low inhib as fuck.

• +1
Reactions: user123456 and Oxygen
ffs i meant hardcore in the sense of the quantity of surgeries, like 3-4 surgeries that are actually useful like obo, i would be interested to see if your family could recognize you after all those

• +1
Reactions: copemaxxeer and whitegymcel88
Also, are Dr celal and Dr ercin connected? When did it change from one to the other?

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
Wait did Candirli help with this surgery at all?

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
Any ideas how much could i expect to pay giants for trimax + infras ?

• +1
Reactions: goatedjordan23
Amazing thread - thanks a million fir answering these questions. I hope your recovery goes phenomenally and that the results are everything you hope for. I really appreciate you answering these questions since most are extremely hesitant to talk about their surgeries once they get them.

How tall is Liam anyway? He always looks like a giant (lol) in all his pics.

• +1
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and Oxygen