I had modified Orbital Box Osteotomy and Implants by Surgerymax. AMA

turns out the strabismus could be entirely attributed to my brain readjusting to the new position of the eyeballs, this was the diagnosis that I recently received from an opthalmologist.
This nigga got botched.. jova

Yes, recovery is going smoothly. Swelling is still going down and it turns out the strabismus could be entirely attributed to my brain readjusting to the new position of the eyeballs, this was the diagnosis that I recently received from an opthalmologist.
How’s ur eyebrows are they low set and did the shape change

Ur coping pussy fagott shut up
There we go, the autistic kid who's spamming under every surgery thread is on my dick.... how the fuck am I coping, OP has one eye pointing in a different direction (big looksmin) and double vision. It's been 4 months, this shit seems permanent

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LongForgotten, HerpDerpson, BlackpillRemedy and 3 others
There we go, the autistic kid who's spamming under every surgery thread is on my dick.... how the fuck am I coping, OP has one eye pointing in a different direction (big looksmin) and double vision. It's been 4 months, this shit seems permanent
Just wear sunglasses bro

Just wear sunglasses bro
So pay 30k to have your shit eye area fixed just to destroy your vision and have to wear sunglasses for guess what.....

to hide your shit eye area, only this time you got 30k less

:feelshehe:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cybe42, BlackpillRemedy, wollet2 and 1 other person
Just wear sunglasses bro
So pay 30k to have your shit eye area fixed just to destroy your vision and have to wear sunglasses for guess what.....

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: wollet2

How tf did I comment this twice

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
It's so over. I was convinced I was going to get this surgery, and already paid giant's consultation fee which I haven't had yet. But now I cba and I feel like if this surgery went well OP would have posted results

• +1
Reactions: med, STUPIDREFEREES and i_love_roosters
Yeah u have
Idk, I don't have any problems with my eyes
4055739 4045778 2024 03 20 23 45 240730200

I'm looking down at my phone in this photo, when I look forward I got almost no uee

• JFL
Reactions: UZB_Strebl
It's so over. I was convinced I was going to get this surgery, and already paid giant's consultation fee which I haven't had yet. But now I cba and I feel like if this surgery went well OP would have posted results
Maybe he just wants to remain anonymous, but idk, that area is too delicate to be fucked with and getting a vision problem you've not had before is literally suifuel. If you were born with it you don't know better, blind people are just as happy as normalpeople, but if you fuck your eyes up and you know what good sight is it's truly over, niggas be killing themselves over failed LASTIK

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and optimisticzoomer
Maybe he just wants to remain anonymous, but idk, that area is too delicate to be fucked with and getting a vision problem you've not had before is literally suifuel. If you were born with it you don't know better, blind people are just as happy as normalpeople, but if you fuck your eyes up and you know what good sight is it's truly over, niggas be killing themselves over failed LASTIK
Yeah but you can post just eye area and still remain anonymous. Even people who know him probably won't recognise just off eyes. And it's highly unlikely anyone who knows him will see the post

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
  • JFL
Reactions: Lookologist003 and UZB_Strebl
Yeah but you can post just eye area and still remain anonymous. Even people who know him probably won't recognise just off eyes. And it's highly unlikely anyone who knows him will see the post
You got a point, jfl I'm giga low iq, this nega could just post his eyes like I just did
Idk, I don't have any problems with my eyes View attachment 2853832

I'm looking down at my phone in this photo, when I look forward I got almost no uee

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Nigga I'm taking a selfie, I'm looking down at the camera button jfl. If I look straight I got close to 0 uee
Highest eye brows + that frauds pfh-pfl take better pic

i feel sorry for you

• JFL
I mean you'd be surprised by how high inhib I'm with women compared to getting surgeries. I haven't attempted to approach many but a break up after a ltr affected me seriously.
fking lol at u

Yes, recovery is going smoothly. Swelling is still going down and it turns out the strabismus could be entirely attributed to my brain readjusting to the new position of the eyeballs, this was the diagnosis that I recently received from an opthalmologist.
Did the strabismus get any better?

Are you wearing strabismus glasses atm?

Last edited:
I mean he wrote "could be atrributed" so he used to have it and now its fixed.
Or idk how to interpret it.
Probably not, otherwise he would've stated it's been resolved. I guess they just told him that this is a possibility.

Bro its been 4 months. You still have swelling and double vision?

Last edited:
Literally OP right now

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and i_love_roosters
So his surgery is a fail overall?
No niggers its just a strabismus literally all they have to do is tighten his eye muscle and it will be back to normal with some excercise. It doesn't even effect someone vision. Niggas are making big scene here for no reasons.

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
No niggers its just a strabismus literally all they have to do is tighten his eye muscle and it will be back to normal with some excercise. It doesn't even effect someone vision. Niggas are making big scene here for no reasons.
Doesn't always work
Eyes facing different ways is a truecel failo

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and Aypo129
His eyes are literally staring at different directions, how is that not a big deal?

• +1
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy and Aypo129
Its so fucking over. This surgery is like legit my dream and if this nigga got botched I'm losing all hope in humanity (I got 58mm ipd, .425 esr, Legit all my ratios would align perfect if I got OBO)

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: 14vic and optimisticzoomer
Its so fucking over. This surgery is like legit my dream and if this nigga got botched I'm losing all hope in humanity (I got 58mm ipd, .425 esr, Legit all my ratios would align perfect if I got OBO)
Similar to me nigga, just monkmax

• Woah
No niggers its just a strabismus literally all they have to do is tighten his eye muscle and it will be back to normal with some excercise.
Strabismus correction surgery has limitations (possible loss of eye mobility, some deviations are harder to correct surgically, etc) and is unsuccessful in about 1/4 - 1/5 of patients, which is a lot IMO, and on top of that relapse can occur, but that's for patients who had it congenitally, idk what the stats might be when correcting a surgery induced issue, but it's probably similar.

We're also not talking about the added risks of undergoing even more ocular surgery, y'all know undergoing surgery is always risky to some degree and it's best to avoid it if possible (that's why people with mild strabismus are prescribed glasses instead of surgery).
It doesn't even affect someone vision. Niggas are making big scene here for no reasons.
Strabismus causes double vision in adults, in kids the brain often learns to ignore one of the eye's images, so one eye becomes useless and they only see through the other eye (no double vision), but when the onset is in adulthood the brain can no longer adapt and they're bound to see double.

It really is no joke.

So his surgery is a fail overall?
We have to wait and see what ends up happening, strabismus is a common complication of OBO (well, of the one used for hypertelorism, I haven't found complication rates for the technique used here***) so bro was for sure well aware that it could happen and was prepared to accept the risk, therefore, I guess we can't call the surgery a fail, even though I'm sure bro will be very disappointed if the issue isn't resolved and there's a high chance he'll regret getting the surgery if that's the case.

I read a while ago that for some patients the issue resolves on its own, but for others the issue persists and requires revision surgery (once or multiple times). It's already been a few months since he had the surgery so unless his vision improved, he might need surgery, but we'll see, maybe the strabismus correction is successful even if surgery in needed, so then it's all good. In theory the odds of fixing the problem are higher than the odds of it persisting.

***I don't know the complication rate of the technique used here (it's prolly the same as for hypertelorism OBO, but it could be more or less), since moving the eyes apart is very rare and literature is very sparse. I did a quick search and couldn't find much, perhaps it could be found with an in depth search but I'm not completely sure.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2 and Traxanas
Strabismus correction surgery has limitations (possible loss of eye mobility, some deviations are harder to correct surgically, etc) and is unsuccessful in about 1/4 - 1/5 of patients, which is a lot IMO, and on top of that relapse can occur, but that's for patients who had it congenitally, idk what the stats might be when correcting a surgery induced issue, but it's probably similar.

We're also not talking about the added risks of undergoing even more ocular surgery, y'all know undergoing surgery is always risky to some degree and it's best to avoid it if possible (that's why people with mild strabismus are prescribed glasses instead of surgery).

Strabismus causes double vision in adults, in kids the brain often learns to ignore one of the eye's images, so one eye becomes useless and they only see through the other eye (no double vision), but when the onset is in adulthood the brain can no longer adapt and they're bound to see double.

It really is no joke.

We have to wait and see what ends up happening, strabismus is a common complication of OBO (well, of the one used for hypertelorism, I haven't found complication rates for the technique used here***) so bro was for sure well aware that it could happen and was prepared to accept the risk, therefore, I guess we can't call the surgery a fail, even though I'm sure bro will be very disappointed if the issue isn't resolved and there's a high chance he'll regret getting the surgery if that's the case.

I read a while ago that for some patients the issue resolves on its own, but for others the issue persists and requires revision surgery (once or multiple times). It's already been a few months since he had the surgery so unless his vision improved, he might need surgery, but we'll see, maybe the strabismus correction is successful even if surgery in needed, so then it's all good. In theory the odds of fixing the problem are higher than the odds of it persisting.

***I don't know the complication rate of the technique used here (it's prolly the same as for hypertelorism OBO, but it could be more or less), since moving the eyes apart is very rare and literature is very sparse. I did a quick search and couldn't find much, perhaps it could be found with an in depth search but I'm not completely sure.
Is strabismus also one of potencial side effects of Lefort 2 or 3 or its not the case?

• JFL