I had modified Orbital Box Osteotomy and Implants by Surgerymax. AMA

It was about 30k usd including everything (Design, titanium implant manufacturing, surgery, hospital stay etc.)

Next up is bimax, genio and jaw angle implants. But, I’m also planning on getting a few soft tissue adjustments and potentially limb lengthening in the future.

Yes, the surgery was quite long by itself, it would be too dangerous to combine the two.
goof

So u made your eyes more further apart? I have the opposite problem my eyes are too far apart jfl

DM this thread isn't about that
lol maybe reply to your whatsapp dms instead, do you always ignore whos offering you a 2x your price? atleast acknowledge the fact that i been waiting for 5months now.

One thing i dont understand is u had 62mm ipd and 0.95 midface which means around 65mm midface length ( the line u use to measure mfr), but then u say u got it to 69mm ipd but mfr is only 1?
69/65 = 1.06? Assuming u didnt lengthen ur actual midface lol
Precisely. That should be pinned somehow and answered if possible by @RealSurgerymax. If at the giga 69mm ipd you have 1.0 midface ratio, that means your distance between centre of pupil line, and upper lip border, is also a long 69mm. Which would make it a horse at 62mm ipd. Also another important question for @RealSurgerymax .

Would it be better to advance IPD to 69mm, or shorten the midface somehow to 65mm, and make ipd 65mm or more.
Because even if you make your ipd giga wide (69mm), to much a long midface, even tho the midface ratio is going to be a perfect 1, a 69mm midface means your overall head height is long, mandibular plane angle also at a bigger angle, etc. So, midface ratio shouldn't be the only indicator. To look OK, you should also have a very very tall Ramus as well.

• So Sad
Reactions: try2beme
Precisely. That should be pinned somehow and answered if possible by @RealSurgerymax. If at the giga 69mm ipd you have 1.0 midface ratio, that means your distance between centre of pupil line, and upper lip border, is also a long 69mm. Which would make it a horse at 62mm ipd. Also another important question for @RealSurgerymax .

Would it be better to advance IPD to 69mm, or shorten the midface somehow to 65mm, and make ipd 65mm or more.
Because even if you make your ipd giga wide (69mm), to much a long midface, even tho the midface ratio is going to be a perfect 1, a 69mm midface means your overall head height is long, mandibular plane angle also at a bigger angle, etc. So, midface ratio shouldn't be the only indicator. To look OK, you should also have a very very tall Ramus as well.
He likely had issues with downgrowth, I don't think midface that long is normal that he had to widen his ipd to 69mm (the mean average ipd for men is 64mm with a deviation of 3mm)

Is your pfl bigger now?

Yes, the bill for tripod was 480K in California. $480,000.00 USD
when the American Healthcare Industry tries to scam the Healthcare Insurance Industry and they both get Congress to make laws to help them scam each other and trap the public in their scam loop

Not to mention Benefitting lawyers and medical stock companies inside traders which corrupt members of congress inside trade against the interests of the public.
(There’s more of course not gonna write a book)

Then they repeat the process over and over again until:
$480,000 for Tripod Osteotomy surgery

It’s crazy how every layer of American society is something that started off as something honest, productive and well intentioned but then the parasite class injects useless middle men schemes to make money from deeds that do nothing productive other than wordplay nonsense schemes.

Lol reminds me of

Grifter Soyciety
IMG 1690

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64942 and M-1014
hows the recovery looking?

cracked his skull open for women to find him uglier after
pure mental illness

he looks gay now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, BlackpillRemedy, LongForgotten and 1 other person
cracked his skull open for women to find him uglier after
pure mental illness

he looks gay now
480k for tripod and doesnt even look like it increased his pfl. Id rather cope with it for life than go through with this jfl

480k for tripod and doesnt even look like it increased his pfl. Id rather cope with it for life than go through with this jfl
You saw his after tripod pics?

Fuark i have 48.5 mm ipd but 27 mm pfl and 157 mm byzygo cancels it out😢

Hello everyone! I am a long time lurker on .org and a dedicated hardmaxxer - some of you might know me as monke from looksmax related group chats. I’m here to discuss the planning, share my personal experience, and answer questions regarding the whole process of the modified Orbital Box Osteotomy combined with orbital implants I had. Feel free to ask any questions.

View attachment 2679696View attachment 2679745View attachment 2679746View attachment 2679722View attachment 2679747

View attachment 2679860
Original stats:
62mm IPD
• 0.46 ESR
• 31mm ICD
•135mm bizygomatic width
• 0.95 Midface Ratio
• Narrow looking intercanthal-nasal area
• Rated as MTN

Main aesthetic concerns:
• Long midface
• Narrow face
• Narrow intercanthal-nasal area

Stats after surgery:
69mm IPD
• 0.47 ESR
• 35 mm ICD
• 147mm bizygomatic width
• Spacious intercanthal-nasal area
• 1.0 Midface Ratio
• Rating: too swollen to be rated yet

View attachment 2679699

All ratios are secondary to IPD and ICD; the OBO essentially reset my foundation, serving as the necessary groundwork for lateral expansion across my entire face. Think of it as bimax but for the lateral ↔️ growth instead of forward. It significantly enhanced my midface ratio, shortening the perceived length, aided by the supraorbital dropdown applied to the implant design, which shortened my nose and lowered my eyebrows.

View attachment 2679753

Additionally, as you might have noticed the increase in IPD is not equal to the increase in ICD, which was achieved through a combination of obo with medial orbital wall implants, which was done in order to achieve the ideal increase for both metrics. Effectively all my aesthetic concerns were addressed without any fear for severe complications, as the OBO was done subcranially (without exposing the brain). While there are more details, I’d rather not make the initial post too technical. You can feel free to ask for specifics.

View attachment 2679773View attachment 2679629

Credits to @RealSurgerymax, the designer and inventor behind many modifications, who assisted during the surgery, and to Dr. Burak Ercin, the surgeon. The procedure was a complete success, confirmed by post-op CT scans. It involved a manageable recovery, probably comparable to that of bimax. I had minimal pain but a lot of swelling in the initial week. Double vision (expected due to IPD adjustment) was fully resolved within a month. I spent a week in the hospital for extended IV antibiotics, minimizing infection risks. The only lingering complication is minor strabismus, which I plan to correct surgically soon.

View attachment 2679777View attachment 2679778

Overall, I’m incredibly satisfied with the experience and results, though I’ve yet to see the final outcome due to swelling. Huge thanks to Surgerymax for revolutionizing hardmaxxing and Dr. Ercin for executing the plan successfully. Special thanks to (you know who you are) for the support throughout the journey.

I’m currently sharing only procedure photos on Giant’s page, withholding before/after pictures until I complete my surgical journey in a few years.

We are all gonna make it.

Thanks for reading.

View attachment 2679823View attachment 2679789

Designer:

View attachment 2679761

https://www.instagram.com/surgerymax.cmf?igsh=MTE3NzJiZmFkemhtYw==

Surgeon:

View attachment 2679762

https://www.instagram.com/buraksercanercin?igsh=bml4amo1ZnY0ZzJ4

OBO edit:

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Why would anyone pay A BRAND NEW AVENTADOR for a fucking tripod when you can get zygo + supra implants? :feelsthink:

It was about 30k usd including everything (Design, titanium implant manufacturing, surgery, hospital stay etc.)

Next up is bimax, genio and jaw angle implants. But, I’m also planning on getting a few soft tissue adjustments and potentially limb lengthening in the future.

Yes, the surgery was quite long by itself, it would be too dangerous to combine the two.
jesus christ, how deformed are you ?