Actual box osteotomy patient, as well as every other extreme surgery

Idk how people expect all surgeries to go through well I’m assuming he started off 3/10 and ascended to a least 5/10 he claims 6/10 that is a worth while improvement and especially with the double LL that’s a great improvement and more low inhib than everyone on here. I wish he sent whole face instead of just eye area so ppl can get the whole idea instead of commenting on speculation

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Pakicel
Idk how people expect all surgeries to go through well I’m assuming he started off 3/10 and ascended to a least 5/10 he claims 6/10 that is a worth while improvement and especially with the double LL that’s a great improvement and more low inhib than everyone on here. I wish he sent whole face instead of just eye area so ppl can get the whole idea instead of commenting on speculation
He is exaggerating the improvement. And based on what I have seen he isn't even 6/10 or even 5/10.

More like 4/10 and uncanny looking.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Op fucked up big time he made his eyes too far apart. Around 1.5 eyes apart that's my eye spacing presurgery it looked very disharminous like I had genetic defect or something
This makes it sound like u got obo

He is exaggerating the improvement. And based on what I have seen he isn't even 6/10 or even 5/10.

that's why too much surgery is never good

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Pakicel

In my limited time back here;

I’ve observed that you’re super anti-surgery and defend it with your life no matter what you hear on every post i’ve seen you mention it.

So what are you really here for? If it doesn’t work?

Genuinely curious.

Are you just a good samaritan who spends all of your waking hours making sure people don’t alter there face in fear of them experiencing some type of displeasure with the result?

I don’t get the angle

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
In my limited time back here;

I’ve observed that you’re super anti-surgery and defend it with your life no matter what you hear on every post i’ve seen you mention it.
I wouldn't say I am against surgery. It's just that people on here are too optimistic regarding the kinds of SMV jumps they can make with surgeries.
So what are you really here for? If it doesn’t work?
It does work. That's why I am considering it. But it comes with risks and it is not gonna turn you into a slayer most of the time.
Are you just a good samaritan who spends all of your waking hours making sure people don’t alter there face in fear of them experiencing some type of displeasure with the result?
A lot of people here downplay the risk-to-reward ratio for surgeries. I see people planning 5 different surgeries believing that they are guaranteed to jump 2 PSL points or something when chances are they would just look weird afterwards. I think it is important to give users here a reality check so that they don't bog themselves.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, WanderingBurro and KEy21_
I started as roughly a 3.75/10 on the PSL scale before any surgery, and will likely end up around 6.5/10 (top 10%) after the swelling from my final surgery resolves, as rated by several PSL friends of mine. The box osteotomy specifically did not boost me much in and of itself, but set up the stage for a wraparound jaw implant and skull implant to complete my robust spacious face (tall and very broad skull), which contributes to my presence (skull-mog).

I should also mention, I've had 2 LL's, started at 5'7.5 and ending up at 6'1.67. I'll make another thread about that eventually.
Bro wtf u Srs? I want to do LL as well even though I’m 6’ 1” whilst barefoot and want to be 6’4” barefoot and 6’6” with shoes and a slight lift, and then fraud 6’7”.

I’m a bit of a surgery nut myself, I want to do an Lefort 1 and Zygos implants because my entire mid face is recessed.

I also need a Box Osteomy but I probably won’t end up doing it because I’m worried it would weaken the integrity of my skull. The Lefort if my upper jaw falls off that’s replaceable but a new set of eyes isn’t. Besides my eyes aren’t that close set and I don’t think it adds much to attractiveness anyways. FWHR, leanness, and forward growth is far more important.

One thing I want to do, that is very unique, is use LL surgeries but on my hand and fingers to get a bigger hand, I think it would add a lot of attractiveness towards women and overall be more functional in general. Please let me know your thoughts.

I wouldn't say I am against surgery. It's just that people on here are too optimistic regarding the kinds of SMV jumps they can make with surgeries.

It does work. That's why I am considering it. But it comes with risks and it is not gonna turn you into a slayer most of the time.

A lot of people here downplay the risk-to-reward ratio for surgeries. I see people planning 5 different surgeries believing that they are guaranteed to jump 2 PSL points or something when chances are they would just look weird afterwards. I think it is important to give users here a reality check so that they don't bog themselves.

While what some of you’re saying might have some merit to it,

YOU aren’t qualified to be giving anyone a reality check on whether their goals are realistic or not…Or what surgeries result in what, and what surgeries up SMV more than others..

As you haven’t had a single surgery yet..

And haven’t seen enough REAL results yet, because they just aren’t available out there on the surface web…

You have no leg to stand on when you type your opinion one way or another.

This is why people who REALLY surgerymax, worry about the small finite details down to even the material used (As you’ve mentioned before) because they’re REALLY putting it in their face, and are being risk averse.

I’ve noticed that, people who REALLY get stuff done aren’t going in and getting botched because of what people online wrote then they book the surgery next week out of incel rage.

It takes an intricate process (Not necessarily long) But the doctors have shown them results beforehand and they’re picking the ones that they like best and would want to look like, and things are being crafted by measurement based on those goals, and adjusted by the mm according to dimensions of their head and face. It’s down to a science.

There’s not as much subjectivity or botching and freelance eyeing being done on the surgical table as you might thing.

It’s pretty exact. You put these type of customs in the same spots every time surgically, the measurements are done electronically through failure-proof calculating to get the dimensions the same on your subjective face, as a different face with different dimensions. And it’s mostly done intra orally so that there’s limited outside visible alteration that can’t be differentiated from any commonplace trauma people have in adulthood.

The only difference is osteotomies which are STRICTLY done cosmetically. Which are the rarest of surgeries that anyone gets here.

- Even with something like getting double jaw for cosmetic purposes, for example. If someone is operating on you and agreeing to do that in the US, most likely there is a medical justification that directly correlates to the amount of movement and difference it makes in your face.

I.e, there’s no such thing as a perfectly large airway and brutal under eye bags without any room for forward movement which would result in an accompanied cosmetic ricochet.

Most surgeons also operate under the guise that they’d rather the patient be disappointed size-wise then have an uncanny look - Because their business is at stake.

Any requests for extreme measures that can’t be reasoned out through a mental health channel won’t be done as an operation. You can get what you want (To an extent) but there’s already a pre-calculated line that was drawn (That you didn’t know about) That surgeons won’t go past in fear of it having a higher risk of looking out of proportion.

These people aren’t retarded. They have statues
of the human face and head in their office because of how entailed and obsessed with the human body that they are.

You can’t say much to make them perform much better, as you equally can’t get botched because you didn’t mention something. They already know.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship, GetShrekt and Pakicel
While what some of you’re saying might have some merit to it,

YOU aren’t qualified to be giving anyone a reality check on whether their goals are realistic or not…Or what surgeries result in what, and what surgeries up SMV more than others..

As you haven’t had a single surgery yet..

And haven’t seen enough REAL results yet, because they just aren’t available out there on the surface web…

You have no leg to stand on when you type your opinion one way or another.

This is why people who REALLY surgerymax, worry about the small finite details down to even the material used (As you’ve mentioned before) because they’re REALLY putting it in their face, and are being risk averse.

I’ve noticed that, people who REALLY get stuff done aren’t going in and getting botched because of what people online wrote then they book the surgery next week out of incel rage.

It takes an intricate process (Not necessarily long) But the doctors have shown them results beforehand and they’re picking the ones that they like best and would want to look like, and things are being crafted by measurement based on those goals, and adjusted by the mm according to dimensions of their head and face. It’s down to a science.

There’s not as much subjectivity or botching and freelance eyeing being done on the surgical table as you might thing.

It’s pretty exact. You put these type of customs in the same spots every time surgically, the measurements are done electronically through failure-proof calculating to get the dimensions the same on your subjective face, as a different face with different dimensions. And it’s mostly done intra orally so that there’s limited outside visible alteration that can’t be differentiated from any commonplace trauma people have im adulthood.

The only difference is osteotomies which are STRICTLY done cosmetically. Which are the rarest of surgeries that anyone gets here.

- Even with something like getting double jaw for cosmetic purposes, for example. If someone is operating on you and agreeing to do that in the US, most likely there is a medical justification that directly correlates to the amount of movement and difference it makes in your face.

I.e, there’s no such thing as a perfectly large airway and brutal under eye bags without any room for forward movement which would result in an accompanied cosmetic ricochet.

Most surgeons also operate under the guise that they’d rather the patient be disappointed size-wise then have an uncanny look - Because their business is at stake.

Any requests for extreme measures that can’t be reasoned out through a mental health channel won’t be done as an operation. You can get what you want (To an extent) but there’s already a pre-calculated line that was drawn (That you didn’t know about) That surgeons won’t go past in fear of it having a higher risk of looking out of proportion.

These people aren’t retarded. They have statues
of the human face and head in their office because of how entailed and obsessed with the human body that they are.

You can’t say much to make them perform much better, as you equally can’t get botched because you didn’t mention something. They already know.
Ok. All that is fine and good. But just rn, I saw this result posted on here:

IDK if it is just me. But I can't really see how this result boosted his SMV.

And it isn't just this result. It just seems like most of the surgery results posted on here hardly result in an improvement.

You like many claim to have seen these amazing before and afters during consultations. If the quality of the results being posted publicly is any indication of how often these procedures go well, then I seriously doubt they are as good as people say. What logical reason is there for them to be better than the ones that are available to us? Does the fact that some patients prefer to stay private have any correlation to how well the procedure goes?

The point is. If surgery works as well as you and others here claim, we would see far more good results on PSL forums. But that isn't the case. All I see are maybe a handful of people making some improvements but not actually becoming gl and a far greater number of underwhelming and flat out botched results. I have legit seen people here go down 2 PSL points from supposedly safe surgeries like bimax.

• +1
Ok. All that is fine and good. But just rn, I saw this result posted on here:

IDK if it is just me. But I can't really see how this result boosted his SMV.

And it isn't just this result. It just seems like most of the surgery results posted on here hardly result in an improvement.

You like many claim to have seen these amazing before and afters during consultations. If the quality of the results being posted publicly is any indication of how often these procedures go well, then I seriously doubt they are as good as people say. What logical reason is there for them to be better than the ones that are available to us? Does the fact that some patients prefer to stay private have any correlation to how well the procedure goes?

The point is. If surgery works as well as you and others here claim, we would see far more good results on PSL forums. But that isn't the case. All I see are maybe a handful of people making some improvements but not actually becoming gl and a far greater number of underwhelming and flat out botched results. I have legit seen people here go down 2 PSL points from supposedly safe surgeries like bimax.
What you have to grasp is that almost literally nobody does before and afters. Almost everyone stays private regardless. That’s just statistics, not even just my opinion.

The ones in the doctors hands are still private ones, all things considered. As they had to consent for them to even be shown in office and only get shown to a small amount of people.

It depends on how you’re judging the pictures.

My argument is that the surgeries usually go extremely well.

This is a different argument then saying the patients “PSL” went up 1-2 points.

That’s not how I judge surgeries. As the surgeon only does what the client pays for. And let’s be real, some ugly motherfuckers need a lot more done then what they get.

A surgery can be a 10/10 result, but not even bring someone up 0.3 PSL.

It has to do with what the persons base is and what their biggest failos are.

Don’t confuse an irredeemably ugly person spending 50k on surgery and not becoming a chad, with plastic surgery being a meme.

One sec i’m gonna check that out then respond.

Imo: That’s an extremely good result. Face is still heavily blocked off, still hasn’t finished swelling so isn’t fully healed, haven’t seen patient in motion before, haven’t seen patient in motion after.

I mean, you’ve gotta have reasonable expectations too going into surgery.

They have to be in line with what’s possible. Or you’re setting yourself up for failure.

Imaginative delusions about results aren’t the surgeons responsibility.

I will say this, though.

You always see small hints of your former surgery self. Meaning anything that WASNT done beyond the surgery to fix failos you have; are still just as evident.

So my recommendation is always; If you’re gonna go the surgical route, address everything possible in one surgery that you deem as risk-free.

Meaning it’s taking you from somewhere in 1-2/10 range beyond

And NOT taking risks on operating on things that could be considered half decent about yourself

So realistically; some people with a worse base will end up looking better than those with a decent one.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 18879 and Pakicel
What you have to grasp is that almost literally nobody does before and afters. Almost everyone stays private regardless. That’s just statistics, not even just my opinion.

The ones in the doctors hands are still private ones, all things considered. As they had to consent for them to even be shown in office and only get shown to a small amount of people.

It depends on how you’re judging the pictures.

My argument is that the surgeries usually go extremely well.

This is a different argument then saying the patients “PSL” went up 1-2 points.

That’s not how I judge surgeries. As the surgeon only does what the client pays for. And let’s be real, some ugly motherfuckers need a lot more done then what they get.

A surgery can be a 10/10 result, but not even bring someone up 0.3 PSL.

It has to do with what the persons base is and what their biggest failos are.

Don’t confuse an irredeemably ugly person spending 50k on surgery and not becoming a chad, with plastic surgery being a meme.

One sec i’m gonna check that out then respond.

Imo: That’s an extremely good result. Face is still heavily blocked off, still hasn’t finished swelling so isn’t fully healed, haven’t seen patient in motion before, haven’t seen patient in motion after.

I mean, you’ve gotta have reasonable expectations too going into surgery.

They have to be in line with what’s possible. Or you’re setting yourself up for failure.

Imaginative delusions about results aren’t the surgeons responsibility.
I guess it's a bad pic to judge. Dude is still swollen and like you said we don't have motion before/afters.

But I am talking about surgery in general. I just don't see people making big jumps in SMV very often.

Also, quit the LARP dude. You are not @KEy21. No need to pretend to be some other user to express your viewpoint on surgerymaxxing.

• +1
I guess it's a bad pic to judge. Dude is still swollen and like you said we don't have motion before/afters.

But I am talking about surgery in general. I just don't see people making big jumps in SMV very often.

Also, quit the LARP dude. You are not @KEy21. No need to pretend to be some other user to express your viewpoint on surgerymaxxing.
I was super excited before doing mine…Because I knew what difference it could make if it went well, because I had obvious failos, and STILL went conservative with it

I have zero regrets, as there’s nothing to regret…

A man pays for something he wants and he receives it…Nobody else has to understand it

I was always a bigger critic of myself than others were of me anyway..

Meaning the bar for others to find me adequate was always lower than the bar I set to find myself adequate of being adequate for them…

Mental health…Pure delusion, etc

Surgery ain’t gonna fix everything that’s wrong with said person, that’s for sure…But if the results give them enough will to begin to care, that’s what matters…

And lol @ thinking it’s not me…

Like I said to the last person, just wait for someone else to come along, who sounds more like me than me..

And believe them all you want

Bro wtf u Srs? I want to do LL as well even though I’m 6’ 1” whilst barefoot and want to be 6’4” barefoot and 6’6” with shoes and a slight lift, and then fraud 6’7”.

I’m a bit of a surgery nut myself, I want to do an Lefort 1 and Zygos implants because my entire mid face is recessed.

I also need a Box Osteomy but I probably won’t end up doing it because I’m worried it would weaken the integrity of my skull. The Lefort if my upper jaw falls off that’s replaceable but a new set of eyes isn’t. Besides my eyes aren’t that close set and I don’t think it adds much to attractiveness anyways. FWHR, leanness, and forward growth is far more important.

One thing I want to do, that is very unique, is use LL surgeries but on my hand and fingers to get a bigger hand, I think it would add a lot of attractiveness towards women and overall be more functional in general. Please let me know your thoughts.
Your average greycel

• JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers and Anchor_Ship
I’ve seen his face

He looks average now- no way he’d get chadlite in the ratings secrion

He was ugly before so good improvement I suppose

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator, Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 21700 and 2 others

I think people ascending from subhuman to normie is relatively common but ascending from normie to chadlite+ is very very rare

So rare in fact there’s just a handful of cases of it ever happening I’ve seen

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Hikicel69, Pakicel and 3 others
I think people ascending from subhuman to normie is relatively common
I don't see such ascensions on here like that very often either. Sometimes it happens. Other times, the surgery makes no difference.

You have to consider that many of the uglier users on here don't have major craniofacial issues but bad phenotype, harmony/ratios, skull shape etc. So surgery isn't really a solution for all ugly people.
but ascending from normie to chadlite+ is very very rare
Agreed.
So rare in fact there’s just a handful of cases of it ever happening I’ve seen
You have to remember that a lot of those cases are frauded with before pics taken in bad conditions while after pics are with better lighting, skin, hair etc. I'd go as far as saying it has never happened on here. You also have to understand that most users are really bad at gauging how much a user increased his SMV. Many think a lot of these bogdanoffmaxxed implant patients are more attractive to women.

The people who became chadlite+ already had the genetics to become gl in the first place and just softmaxxed/pubertymaxxed.

I don't see such ascensions on here like that very often either. Sometimes it happens. Other times, the surgery makes no difference.

You have to consider that many of the uglier users on here don't have major craniofacial issues but bad phenotype, harmony/ratios, skull shape etc. So surgery isn't really a solution for all ugly people.

Agreed.

You have to remember that a lot of those cases are frauded with before pics taken in bad conditions while after pics are with better lighting, skin, hair etc. I'd go as far as saying it has never happened on here. You also have to understand that most users are really bad at gauging how much a user increased his SMV. Many think a lot of these bogdanoffmaxxed implant patients are more attractive to women.

The people who became chadlite+ already had the genetics to become gl in the first place and just softmaxxed/pubertymaxxed.
Amnesia and salludon perhaps fraud their before and afters a bit - but it’s pretty clear to me that surgerymaxxing did make a massive difference to their looks in a positive way

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 17920 and Pakicel
Amnesia and salludon perhaps fraud their before and afters a bit - but it’s pretty clear to me that surgerymaxxing did make a massive difference to their looks in a positive way
Amnesia didn't really increase the quality of his lays. Even in his before state, he could have gotten the same women with maybe a bit more effort.

Salludon straight up edits his pics with filters and faceapp. Also, his SMV is not as high as we believe. I don't think he could 'slay' purely based on looks in most western countries.

Amnesia didn't really increase the quality of his lays. Even in his before state, he could have gotten the same women with maybe a bit more effort.

Salludon straight up edits his pics with filters and faceapp. Also, his SMV is not as high as we believe. I don't think he could 'slay' purely based on looks in most western countries.
Salludon is quiet questionable in terms of frauding etc

But I’m gonna have to strongly disagree with what you said about amnesia, the guy went from an everyday decent looking HTN guy to a literal giga chad (if you ignore his height)

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 29167 and Pakicel

But I’m gonna have to strongly disagree with what you said about amnesia, the guy went from an everyday decent looking HTN guy to a literal giga chad (if you ignore his height)
In frauded pics, yes. Not a gigachad. A chad.

But IRL, he prolly still looks like a gl dude you see very often albeit with a bit of a plastic look to him. And if you consider his height, he isn't really special.

• +1

But IRL, he prolly still looks like a gl dude you see very often albeit with a bit of a plastic look to him. And if you consider his height, he isn't really special.

if this is a guy u see quite often its over for many
ive never seen someone like this irl tbh

even if the pic is a bit "frauded"

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Tallooksmaxxer, GetShrekt and 1 other person
View attachment 1961574

Dude, I can show you examples of LTNs frauding to that level with the right lighting and angle.

Truth is, we can't really know for sure until he posts unedited motion videos of him turning his head around. No special lighting or filters or anything of that sort.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Deleted member 21700 and Deleted member 22126
Dude, I can show you examples of LTNs frauding to that level with the right lighting and angle.
show

and its super rare to be high tier chad unfrauded, ur literally a top paid male model at that point

• +1
show

and its super rare to be high tier chad unfrauded, ur literally a top paid male model at that point
Ok. LTN is an exaggeration. But you can make yourself look 1-2 PSL better just with the right angles and lighting.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Deleted member 17920
And he looks plastic here in case you haven't noticed. People IRL can prolly tell.
i dont see it tbh

he just looks "unreal" or some shit except his uneven eyes

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers

The sort of reactions he gets from girls suggest otberwsie

Alternatively perhaps this forum massively overestimates how good looking you need to be to have girls simp for you, have casual sex with you, call you good looking, approach you etc

These things happened even to me tbh- Albeit not ver frequently and I’m only a bit above average. Actually even when I was a teenager and I was dead average I was approached a few times

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, Deleted member 21700, Deleted member 17920 and 1 other person
The sort of reactions he gets from girls suggest otberwsie

Alternatively perhaps this forum massively overestimates how good looking you need to be to have girls simp for you, have casual sex with you, call you good looking, approach you etc

These things happened even to me tbh- Albeit not ver frequently and I’m only a bit above average. Actually even when I was a teenager and I was dead average I was approached a few times
I know. You have to be genuinely ugly for that not to happen.

Which is why going from incel tier to normie or htn isn't going from invisible to invisible like most here cope. But shit quality of life to actually getting something in the dating market.

• +1
Reactions: DoctorLooksmax
I know. You have to be genuinely ugly for that not to happen.

Which is why going from incel tier to normie or htn isn't going from invisible to invisible like most here cope. But shit quality of life to actually getting something in the dating market.
A lot of people say stuff like the average guy gets nothing - what they really mean is the average guy has to put in quite a lot of effort to get results and they just want it to be easy for them like it is for chad.

Or they slayed some LTB and now want to feel as though that makes them a HTN cos ‘Muh 90% of men get nothing’

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21700 and Pakicel
A lot of people say stuff like the average guy gets nothing - what they really mean is the average guy has to put in quite a lot of effort to get results and they just want it to be easy for them like it is for chad.
Nah. A solid normie can still get ugly women very easily. They have landwhales and shit as orbiters or ethnic beckies. 2-2.5 PSL is where you are truly 'incel' and even then you are not getting insulted for your looks or anything like that. You have to be 1-2 PSL for you to be ugly enough to stand out negative.
Or they slayed some LTB and now want to feel as though that makes them a HTN cos ‘Muh 90% of men get nothing’
HTNs are almost never incel if they have other things going for them. If you are solid HTN, you mog 95% of the site.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and arabcelxxx
View attachment 1961574

"turned into a literal gigachad! :soy:"

3080626 amnesia candid

Literally just a white htn.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Pakicel
Also this:

View attachment 1961671

There are others too.

People forget that users fraud their pics a lot. Even with candids, you can cherrypick ones that present you in a more positive light.
the thing is tho u can find shit pics of everyone and ppl compare themselves to frauded model pics that are edited with professional lighting and they wear makeup too

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 29167 and Pakicel
Also this:

View attachment 1961671

There are others too.

People forget that users fraud their pics a lot. Even with candids, you can cherrypick ones that present you in a more positive light.
995338F9 9B8A 4D33 93A1 E885F65B43EF

this guy is just a regular htn too?

he could never grow a huge social media following and have girls worldwide simping over him then or ?

stop comparing ppl frauding and candids it’s retarded cuz then 6 psl barely exists

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Deleted member 22126 and Pakicel
Nah. A solid normie can still get ugly women very easily. They have landwhales and shit as orbiters or ethnic beckies. 2-2.5 PSL is where you are truly 'incel' and even then you are not getting insulted for your looks or anything like that. You have to be 1-2 PSL for you to be ugly enough to stand out negative.

HTNs are almost never incel if they have other things going for them. If you are solid HTN, you mog 95% of the site.
yeah what I meant is a solid normie would have to put it quite a lot of effort to get say MTBs whereas as a chadlite + could get them effortlessly.

If he wants effortless sex hell have to go after ugly/fat girls, so i guess his choice either put in effort and get some girl hes attracted to or just easy sex with uglies

• +1
Reactions: Oberyn, Corleone and Pakicel
yeah what I meant is a solid normie would have to put it quite a lot of effort to get say MTBs whereas as a chadlite + could get them effortlessly.

If he wants effortless sex hell have to go after ugly/fat girls, so i guess his choice either put in effort and get some girl hes attracted to or just easy sex with uglies
Also, btw ugly women by this sites standards is average IRL. By landwhale, I don't mean literally obese. Just somewhat chubby and not exactly 'attractive' by this sites standards. Also, includes 30+ women, who aren't in their prime but not exactly 'old' either.

Normie level dudes would never touch actual ugly women. And by that I mean, ones that are literally obese or have something wrong with them facially.

View attachment 1961695
this guy is just a regular htn too?

he could never grow a huge social media following and have girls worldwide simping over him then or ?

stop comparing ppl frauding and candids it’s retarded cuz then 6 psl barely exists
But we have seen vinnie in motion and he has literally amassed a following of JBs based on his looks.

We can't honestly rate amnesia unless we have seen enough of him unfrauded in motion. Remember, he refused to join a discord video call, which sort of hints that he isn't as gl as he portrays himself on the site. Actually, even he rated himself at 5.5 PSL. He just posts frauded pics on here sometimes for validation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, Jigen, arabcelxxx and 1 other person
But we have seen vinnie in motion and he has literally amassed a following of JBs based on his looks.

We can't honestly rate amnesia unless we have seen enough of him unfrauded in motion. Remember, he refused to join a discord video call, which sort of hints that he isn't as gl as he portrays himself on the site. Actually, even he rated himself at 5.5 PSL. He just posts frauded pics on here sometimes for validation.
true kinda but tiktokers and the ppl that are “6 psl” on social media use makeup for smoother skin and skin smoothening filters etc

• +1
true kinda but tiktokers and the ppl that are “6 psl” on social media use makeup for smoother skin and skin smoothening filters etc
But imo, even 4.5-5 PSL IRL is very good. You will not be incel at all.

At that level, you mog 99% of the people on here. Possibly be amongst the best looking posters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
6-7 PSL IRL is godly tbh. At that level, you are being offered modelling contracts in clothing stores or something.

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 17920
6-7 PSL IRL is godly tbh. At that level, you are being offered modelling contracts in clothing stores or something.
so 6 psl is like 1/100000 ? rating system is completely flawed then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and Pakicel
so 6 psl is like 1/100000 ? rating system is completely flawed then
that’s literally retarded asf then and would imply that there are literally three chads in a city like stockholm

Also, btw ugly women by this sites standards is average IRL. By landwhale, I don't mean literally obese. Just somewhat chubby and not exactly 'attractive' by this sites standards. Also, includes 30+ women, who aren't in their prime but not exactly 'old' either.

Normie level dudes would never touch actual ugly women. And by that I mean, ones that are literally obese or have something wrong with them facially.
Most of this site is pretty young though- so when we say average, we mean more like the average for 16-25 yo girls , ofc the population average is way worse than this average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879, subhuman incel and Oberyn
Can you fix whole development with surgery? Or some cases had too much damage by not eating or doing anything, so they can't be saved? How much looks and "end product" is genetics and how much is development? How much does it affect bones and how different would be twin with worst developments and diet compared to best possible? Anyone at least here knows?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879

I get bullied for looks by people on the street. I'm not LARPing. Even when I had normal short hair
IMG 8930

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and Pakicel
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 18879
Can you fix whole development with surgery? Or some cases had too much damage by not eating or doing anything, so they can't be saved? How much looks and "end product" is genetics and how much is development? How much does it affect bones and how different would be twin with worst developments and diet compared to best possible? Anyone at least here knows?
IMO diet is cope and it's all about muscle tone and tongue posture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17244