Actual box osteotomy patient, as well as every other extreme surgery

Midface ratio = the distance between your pupils divided by the distance from the point in between of your pupils to your mouth.
You have a compact midface.

Actual box osteotomy patient, as well as every other extreme surgery​

did you memorylossmaxx with all that going under for surgeries or are you good?

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers
Just fucking brutal if you cant slay after all these surgeries

• +1
Reactions: Jigen, arabcelxxx and Deleted member 8771
I will restart dating in 2 months, expecting much better results obv.
it almost been a year OP , are you getting better results on tinder ? are you larping your age ?

Also,why did you go for lip reduction ?
I thought plump,fuller lips were considered an attractive trait ? (although thin lips are a high T trait)

Holy motherfucking Christ. We haven't spoken in ages. I hope we can reconnect. I PM'ed you.

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and ChristianChad
This guy's larping about his before and after PSL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167
I can pm you my current results. Am likely gonna get a tripod for pfl increase, along with a few other tweaks in my last surgery.

You haven't seen my full face, and the eyes look less short in a non lens distorted pic. Also, my eyes in that after are shit-tier, they don't look like that anymore. But ya, I'm gonna get pfl surgery.

Most people are shocked I've had surgery because of how natural I look. Only some surgeries and plans lead to uncaniness. Easy to avoid with a little research.

I know of this one: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/28005730/

It's clearly better because I had retraction before and I don't now. And ya it's less swollen now.

stay in america. You'll prob regret cutting corner with this.

parents are yes
Hey man, all the research you put into this is truly inspiring, and your results are more than motivational. You are what I consider a legend of Looksmaxxing, and I commend you for that.

It would be the utmost privelage if I could ask for some advice and learn what I can from you. My goal is to learn of certain procedures you are versed with and your opinions on certain procedures and opinions on surgeons for procedures you might be familiar with.

I hope you are well and thank you for your time, it is appreciated to say the least.

• JFL
Reactions: GetShrekt, WanderingBurro, ChristianChad and 1 other person
I'm in that server, saw the pics now.
Yes it's an improvement overall, indeed.

And damn you have almost the same pheno as me. Confirms my 23andme ancestry results JFL
I am curious, how does one get access to the server?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt and ChristianChad
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Pakicel

Actual box osteotomy patient, as well as every other extreme surgery​

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and reptiles
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx
Ok here is just the eye region. Please don't share or popularize over the net. I will likely delete the link tomorrow. Caveats are described in the link (swollen upper lids with the right one in the pic being worse, co2 laser done recently), so this is hardly representative of a final result, but to spare you the wait:

@Artemis you were doubting me nigger.but some 1 did do this mogger surgery fuck

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: GetShrekt, Artemis and sub5inchcel
Did OP rope or what? Hasn’t posted on a while
Idk. He did say he would try dating for the first time after all his surgeries. Chances he realized he is doing worse than before.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Gladiator
why did this guy get obo man jfl

As meeks said dont let psl autism be dreams always keep hustling always keep grinding

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GetShrekt and Deleted member 1851
Idk. He did say he would try dating for the first time after all his surgeries. Chances he realized he is doing worse than before.

Bro hes doing way better know than before he ascended very hard based of the jaw implant projections

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 1851
  • +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Jigen, arabcelxxx and 2 others
Did OP rope or what? Hasn’t posted on a while
someone who spent money to have sex with women will never be saved. wouldnt be surprised

• +1
Bro hes doing way better know than before he ascended very hard based of the jaw implant projections
What projections? Have you even seen his after pics? He looks uncanny af. Women would be scared away if he approached them.

• +1
Mental illness.

This dude is an example of how not to surgerymax.

imagine getting this kind of surgery just to look like this on the after. cant believe it tbh

• +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, alriodai and Pakicel
someone who spent money to have sex with women will never be saved. wouldnt be surprised
I don't think he roped.

But prolly very disappointed by his irl results. Maybe he looked a lot worse before. I just can't see how his current state has any appeal.

• +1
View attachment 1934166
imagine getting this kind of surgery just to look like this on the after. cant believe it tbh
I don't think it's the spacing. Something just looks off man.

Though I have only seen a bad pic. Still normie at best even after all those surgeries

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1851
man spent 100k something imagine still not chadlite bruh htn minimum

I don't think it's the spacing. Something just looks off man.

Though I have only seen a bad pic. Still normie at best even after all those surgeries
brutal

The guy played a huge huge gamble. Imagine if he invested the money or something.

He spent 0.7million USD to be invisible on Tinder because irl I doubt he has the skills to woo women. Someone who spent this much on these dangerous surgeries is probably extremely non NT and out of touch of real life.

I hope OP moneymaxxes and earns another 700k but this time spends it on something useful.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SteveRogers, Hikicel69, Deleted member 24940 and 3 others
The guy played a huge huge gamble. Imagine if he invested the money or something.

He spent 0.7million USD to be invisible on Tinder because irl I doubt he has the skills to woo women. Someone who spent this much on these dangerous surgeries is probably extremely non NT and out of touch of real life.

I hope OP moneymaxxes and earns another 700k but this time spends it on something useful.
Prolly won't though. Will keep on getting surgeries his entire life.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx and Gladiator
What projections? Have you even seen his after pics? He looks uncanny af. Women would be scared away if he approached them.
He was probably a subhuman originally. I would be surprised if he didn't improve (but the starting point was too low). I would guess he went from 2/ to 4/10. Never seen him though.
why did this guy get obo man jfl
His ESR was low (0.43). Before doesn't look too Cyclops though. Maybe it was giving him long midface? Birdcel has the same esr, but his face is still short, so not necessarily.
His eyes actually look too far apart (to me, at least) in the after. It's probably because the medial canthus is too far away from the nose. Plus the eyes aren't horizontally long enough to cover enough of the eye area.
The guy played a huge huge gamble. Imagine if he invested the money or something
You know how the song goes - can't buy me love. Can't take money to the grave either, gotta do something with them, why not spend it on yourself? It was worse a try, absolutely, we just looking at it in hindsight.

I hope OP moneymaxxes and earns another 700k
He's Jewish.

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
He was probably a subhuman originally. I would be surprised if he didn't improve (but the starting point was too low). I would guess he went from 2/ to 4/10. Never seen him though.

His ESR was low (0.43). Before doesn't look too Cyclops though. Maybe it was giving him long midface? Birdcel has the same esr, but his face is still short, so not necessarily.
His eyes actually look too far apart (to me, at least) in the after. It's probably because the medial canthus is too far away from the nose. Plus the eyes aren't horizontally long enough to cover enough of the eye area.

You know how the song goes - can't buy me love. Can't take money to the grave either, gotta do something with them, why not spend it on yourself? It was worse a try, absolutely, we just looking at it in hindsight.

He's Jewish.
0.43 esr is good and masculine, his ipd was good too. his ipd on the after makes him look like a woman and is a huge failo

• +1
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and arabcelxxx
0.43 esr is good and masculine, his ipd was good too. his ipd on the after makes him look like a woman and is a huge failo
tbh i havent seen his face so i wont give my opinions without doing so.

I saw this thread today only and I immediately caged, didn’t for a second think it was a good idea. But I still didn’t expect the ending to be this brutal.

I think this guy should be an example of being realistic and not falling for the memes. Unfortunately poor guy fell for the memes. I’m not against looksmaxing but this guy was thinking that pumping money and getting more and more risky procedures will make him Chad. It’s like taking a bad painting and trying to fix it by painting over and over it. Your face isn’t a mathetical equation it’s more like a painting.

The money lost isn’t the problem. OP probably would recover it since he looks at least intelligent at his job. But I’m sure that he must have set up gigantic expectations from this whole gruesome journey (thinking about slaying stacies and all) which lasted for years and involved breaking legs twice, going blind for days and what not. The mere idea makes me faint.

I’m wondering if OP will be able to recover from the fact that whatever dreams he had got shattered and he’s at the same level or below than the average person on the forum. How will he cope from now? He may need therapy to function properly. I doubt he can just continue life as usual. He might go insane and that’s why he hasn’t posted anything about his dating experiences. I just hope he’s doing ok.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: SteveRogers, SonOfDarkseid, Hikicel69 and 6 others

Ratios are only really a guide. The absolute IPD matters too. 0.47 ES ratio would still look close set if the IPD is like 55 mm. There are also other things that influence your perceived eye spacing such as the width of your forehead and temples, your eyebrow length and spacing, your nose bridge etc. Changing just the IPD won't really ascend most cyclopcels. You would have to change so many other things on their face for it to look harmonious because they often have narrower skulls, low FWHR, long midface etc. He didn't consider these things deeply and now he looks uncanny.
I agree. ESR is fine but ICD has been raped.

• +1
Reactions: thecel, arabcelxxx, alriodai and 1 other person
I saw this thread today only and I immediately caged, didn’t for a second think it was a good idea. But I still didn’t expect the ending to be this brutal.

I think this guy should be an example of being realistic and not falling for the memes. Unfortunately poor guy fell for the memes. I’m not against looksmaxing but this guy was thinking that pumping money and getting more and more risky procedures will make him Chad. It’s like taking a bad painting and trying to fix it by painting over and over it. Your face isn’t a mathetical equation it’s more like a painting.

The money lost isn’t the problem. OP probably would recover it since he looks at least intelligent at his job. But I’m sure that he must have set up gigantic expectations from this whole gruesome journey (thinking about slaying stacies and all) which lasted for years and involved breaking legs twice, going blind for days and what not. The mere idea makes me faint.

I’m wondering if OP will be able to recover from the fact that whatever dreams he had got shattered and he’s at the same level or below than the average person on the forum. How will he cope from now? He may need therapy to function properly. I doubt he can just continue life as usual. He might go insane and that’s why he hasn’t posted anything about his dating experiences. I just hope he’s doing ok.
Anybody who has spent enough time on here and approaches all this with a realistic mindset would realize that surgery cannot turn you into a chadlite or chad. If he was wise, he would realize this too.

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 29167 and arabcelxxx

Also, there are people on here who rated him chadlite.

I see this all the time on the forum. People overrate dudes who get surgery and are hesitant to call out fake/uncanny outcomes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167, arabcelxxx, Deleted member 22930 and 2 others
Also, there are people on here who rated him chadlite.

I see this all the time on the forum. People overrate dudes who get surgery and are hesitant to call out fake/uncanny outcomes.
this, esp gaia is overrating over and over again since he got multiple surgeries.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Gladiator and HerpDerpson
this, esp gaia is overrating over and over again since he got multiple surgeries.
He looks fine though. Like 4.5 PSL (starting from 3). Not like he Bogdanoff'd himself.

But I’m sure that he must have set up gigantic expectations from this whole gruesome journey (thinking about slaying stacies and all) which lasted for years and involved breaking legs twice, going blind for days and what not. The mere idea makes me faint.
You can say that he was waiting to start to live instead of living if you want to sound fancy.
Alas, if he tried living he'd still get 0 with his looks, but still.

He looks fine though. Like 4.5 PSL (starting from 3). Not like he Bogdanoff'd himself.
It's an improvement over before but he is still below average SMV wise. Imo, he went from 2-3/10 to 4/10. And his nose looks a bit uncanny but it wasn't good before so you can call it an improvement or at least not worse than before.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29167 and arabcelxxx
Where I can find them?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18879 and Pakicel
I don't know if its true but eyes should be one eye width apart. After looks like hypertelorism
Reference:

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro and ChristianChad
Link to discord server? Curious and want to see pics

I started as roughly a 3.75/10 on the PSL scale before any surgery, and will likely end up around 6.5/10 (top 10%) after the swelling from my final surgery resolves, as rated by several PSL friends of mine. The box osteotomy specifically did not boost me much in and of itself, but set up the stage for a wraparound jaw implant and skull implant to complete my robust spacious face (tall and very broad skull), which contributes to my presence (skull-mog).

I should also mention, I've had 2 LL's, started at 5'7.5 and ending up at 6'1.67. I'll make another thread about that eventually

I started as roughly a 3.75/10 on the PSL scale before any surgery, and will likely end up around 6.5/10 (top 10%) after the swelling from my final surgery resolves, as rated by several PSL friends of mine. The box osteotomy specifically did not boost me much in and of itself, but set up the stage for a wraparound jaw implant and skull implant to complete my robust spacious face (tall and very broad skull), which contributes to my presence (skull-mog).

I should also mention, I've had 2 LL's, started at 5'7.5 and ending up at 6'1.67. I'll make another thread about that eventually.
How much did you pay for LL? It's usually expensive if you want to get it done safely.

How much did you pay for LL? It's usually expensive if you want to get it done safely.
OP roped, hasn't been seen here since August

Op fucked up big time he made his eyes too far apart. Around 1.5 eyes apart that's my eye spacing presurgery it looked very disharminous like I had genetic defect or something

• Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel