Arabs are so ugly they larp as Greek the ugliest Mediterraneans in Europe thickdickdaddy27

LooksMaxxingArc

LooksMaxxingArc

Banned
IMG 3256

IMG 3255

Imagine being a Greek ultranationalist telling foreigners to go home when you can’t tell the difference between an Arab and a Greek because they’re both equally hideous and ethnic

@thickdickdaddy27

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, szolliontaraelis, mathis and 7 others
@thickdickdaddy27

North Africans mog both

Images 90

Is this guy a dominican afro latino or the most famous greek neo nazi?

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger, Lucid and WanderingBurro
daily reminder, the average med looks like this:

and no our women aren't going there on vacation to fuck you, they're there to fuck other tourists who are not med while you angrily look at us from a distance because we bring a month supply of canned foods and potatoes and never try your local cuisine beyond pizza.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: northern mogger, Allornothing, i_love_roosters and 3 others

View attachment 2757259

and no our women aren't going there on vacation to fuck you, they're there to fuck other tourists who are not med while you angrily look at us from a distance because we bring a month supply of canned foods and potatoes and never try your local cuisine beyond pizza.

Why the fuck would any of us want to date a Greek woman THEY ARE UGLY, that guy looks subhumanly ugly lol, this is what the average Greek looks like IMG 3105

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51570 and WanderingBurro
Whilst most people can't seem to agree where to draw the line between white and ethnic it's a bit of a misnomer to do so. Everyone deserves their own homeland regardless of which continent they come from. Greece is for Greeks. Just as much as Northern Europe is for Northern Europeans. No one would advocate for Greeks to replace anyone west or north of them.

Whilst most people can't seem to agree where to draw the line between white and ethnic it's a bit of a misnomer to do so. Everyone deserves their own homeland regardless of which continent they come from. Greece is for Greeks. Just as much as Northern Europe is for Northern Europeans. No one would advocate for Greeks to replace anyone west or north of them.
It's actually easy to draw a line
Requirements to be white:
- Taller than 5'10
- Light hair
- Light eyes
- White skin
If you dont have at least 2 of these, you're not white at all

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Newday*V3, Dimitri159, The Grinch and 2 others

View attachment 2757259

jeez that sounded oddly specific and personal. I guess meds and dutch have a rivalry or something? Interesting

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
and no our women aren't going there on vacation to fuck you, they're there to fuck other tourists who are not med while you angrily look at us

no, they come here to get fucked by locals + they even order us room service 😋😋

Why the fuck would any of us want to date a Greek woman THEY ARE UGLY, that guy looks subhumanly ugly lol, this is what the average Greek looks like View attachment 2757264
they delude themselves into believing they are slayers even though all of them look like this once they approach 35.

jeez that sounded oddly specific and personal. I guess meds and dutch have a rivalry or something? Interesting
View attachment 2757268
I specifically searched for the complaints locals have about dutch tourists and the most common one is that they're stingy as fuck, which is completely true.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww, EggKing, i_love_roosters and 1 other person
IMG 3127 IMG 3107

I know now why people call Greeks “gayreeks” because the women are so ugly all the ethnic swarthy terrorist Arab looking men have to resort to homosexuality to escape gayreek inceldom,

Last edited:

• +1
Reactions: LooksMaxxingArc
Whilst most people can't seem to agree where to draw the line between white and ethnic it's a bit of a misnomer to do so.
A race is classified by a combination of mtdna, ydna and phenotype. If you fall under the haplogroups R1a/b, I1 or I2 and fit at least half the requirements of what people would consider a generally ‘European-look’ ( : long doliocephalic skull, tall, light skin, medium-sized deep-set eyes, a light eye color, a light hair color and a small straight leptorrhine nose) then you are white. Anything else is either on-the-fence or just completely non-white.. Greeks are generally on-the-fence but some are completely not white at all.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
greeks are NOT the ugliest mediterraneans in europe keep coping
There’s only 4 (fully) Mediterranean countries in Europe and Greeks are by far the most Middle Eastern-looking of them. Whether or not that’s ugly is objective, but most on this forum would consider it ugly.

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
There’s only 4 (fully) Mediterranean countries in Europe and Greeks are by far the most Middle Eastern-looking of them. Whether or not that’s ugly is objective, but most on this forum would consider it ugly.
IMG 9301

• JFL
Reactions: Newday*V3
It's actually easy to draw a line
Requirements to be white:
- Taller than 5'10
- Light hair
- Light eyes
- White skin
If you dont have at least 2 of these, you're not white at all
Ayran facial structure is one of those and most important there are Africans with blue eyes and some are tall but there not white

• JFL
Reactions: EggKing

arabcelxxx