Collagen or rope's comprehensive university tier list V2

Collagen or rope

Collagen or rope

和平统一,振兴中华
You are a literal God amongst men. Enjoy endlessly mogging hordes of peasants for a living
Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Stanford, MIT, Oxford, Cambridge

You won't be worshipped as fervently, but you are still a mogging machine and set for life
Caltech, Wharton

You mog most and do not need to consider killing yourself
Columbia, Chicago, Penn (non Wharton), LSE, Imperial College London

You are mogged to oblivion by the truly elite institutions and should probably kill yourself
Brown, Dartmouth, Northwestern, Duke, Tsinghua, Peking

Kill yourself immediately, unless you are a submissive personality type who gets off being brutally mogged like a filthy dog on the daily
Cornell, John Hopkins, Berkeley, UCLA, UCL, ETH Zurich

---

If your university isn't on this list, I implore you to jump off the nearest building ASAP. The human gene pool needs to be cleansed of your peasantry and filthiness.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 3771 and 2 others
Where does:"got bullied out of HS for being a acne faced geek"
Rank someone,asking for a friend

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: turkproducer, Deleted member 3771, BigBoy and 2 others
says show ignored content yet I have no one here ignored jfl

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 7651
You are a literal God amongst men
Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Stanford, MIT, Oxford, Cambridge

You won't be worshipped as fervently, but you are still set for life
Caltech, Wharton

You mog most and do not need to consider killing yourself
Columbia, Chicago, Penn (non Wharton), LSE, Imperial College London

You are mogged to oblivion by the truly elite institutions and should probably kill yourself
Brown, Dartmouth, Northwestern, Duke, Tsinghua, Peking

Kill yourself immediately, unless you are a submissive personality type who gets off being brutally mogged like a filthy dog on the daily
Cornell, John Hopkins, Berkeley, UCLA, UCL, ETH Zurich

---

If your university isn't on this list, I implore you to jump off the nearest building ASAP. The human gene pool needs to be cleansed of your peasantry and filthiness.
i don't see KFUPM university do your research op.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 11370
i don't see KFUPM university do your research op.
ur a saudi? I thought you were an immigrant. Either way you should mog them right? Are they really all chads?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
ur a saudi? I thought you were an immigrant. Either way you should mog them right? Are they really all chads?
my friend group have the GIGA chad mentality but facially they are not the best.

they mog estrogen fucks in america to hell and back tho.

my friend group have the GIGA chad mentality but facially they are not the best.

they mog estrogen fucks in america to hell and back tho.
yeah most saudi's I've seen are pretty avg looking normies and below avg. But they have good personalities and are nice people to get to know.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11370
yeah most saudi's I've seen are pretty avg looking normies and below avg. But they have good personalities and are nice people to get to know.
Yeah fun shit.

final year in 10th grade after finishing exams i went out to find some retards shooting ak-47's in the sky celebrating the end of the school year.

drifting fest as well.

anyways there is a ton of stories but it's hella fun.

• JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel
do you even know what it is?.
Yes, peasant country for peasant arabs

mogged by ohio State and U of Dayton. Don't come into my thread and spout nonsense.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

mogged by ohio State and U of Dayton. Don't come into my thread and spout nonsense.
alright, at the end we are gonna work in aramco/sabic literally the biggest oil production companies in the world and get free housing

while you wageslave.

congrats.

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, curryslayerordeath, Deleted member 10602 and 1 other person
alright, at the end we are gonna work in aramco/sabic literally the biggest oil production companies in the world and get free housing

while you wageslave.

congrats.
Daily reminder I attend a top Ivy League while you rot in the most 'prestigious' university in arabland

It's like boasting about being the king of manlets, or the most fragrant turd. At the end of the day, you are still a fucking turd.

• +1

Its a really good place if you were born saudi but not so good if you are an immigrant you should look somewhere else bc you can't get green card here. Nonetheless really good place to visit

Daily reminder I attend a top Ivy League while you rot in the most 'prestigious' university in arabland

It's like boasting about being the king of manlets, or the most fragrant turd. At the end of the day, you are still a fucking turd.
alright keep rubbing your cock you study harder shit and rot harder and use more brain power for a fraction of what i can achieve.

What's the use of college??

to get you into a good job.

whatever college u go to

aramco/sabic will mog the shit out of it, and keep coping about how your gonna get accepted in google or some gay ass shit.

nothing can beat oil.

Bow you heathen.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10602 and Collagen or rope
alright keep rubbing your cock you study harder shit and rot harder and use more brain power for a fraction of what i can achieve.

What's the use of college??

to get you into a good job.

whatever college u go to

aramco/sabic will mog the shit out of it, and keep coping about how your gonna get accepted in google or some gay ass shit.

nothing can beat oil.

Bow you heathen.
Daily reminder Arabland is America's bitch, America's army rapes and controls your entire country's oil reserves, and Wall Street is the economic, administrative, and cultural center of America.

In other words, you are literally bacteria underneath my toenails. Send your resume in to my IB firm and I'll consider you for a position as my personal donut boy, rat.

• +1
Daily reminder Arabland is America's bitch, America's army rapes and controls your entire country's oil reserves, and Wall Street is the economic, administrative, and cultural center of America.

In other words, you are literally bacteria underneath my toenails. Send your resume in to my IB firm and I'll consider you for a position as my personal donut boy, rat.
You are talking about state, state wise America mogs Saudi Arabia to shit.

your not the state, Biden and boomers control the state.

based on the individual SA life is way better than what you'll ever achieve

focus Harvard fag talking about the individual not the state ;))

keep dreaming for the life boomers have.

also how's your student loans??

i can't hear you over my college paying me and me going for free.

You are talking about state, state wise America mogs Saudi Arabia to shit.

your not the state, Biden and boomers control the state.

based on the individual SA life is way better than what you'll ever achieve

focus Harvard fag talking about the individual not the state ;))

keep dreaming for the life boomers have.
Come to Wall Street with that sandnigger degree and see how well you do.

• +1
Come to Wall Street with that sandnigger degree and see how well you do.
why the fuck would i wanna come to wallstreet lol.

am good with my sabic/aramco.

good luck wolf of wallstreet maxxing retard.

i'll be laughing at your student loanz.

why the fuck would i wanna come to wallstreet lol.

am good with my sabic/aramco.

good luck wolf of wallstreet maxxing retard.

i'll be laughing at your student loanz.
Princeton AB --> Harvard MBA

Keep crying for future MBB CEO

• +1
Princeton AB --> Harvard MBA

Keep crying for future MBB CEO
Alright, i'll be making in my 20's more money than you'll ever make.

your probably gonna catch up in mid 30's but it does not matter any more past your prime.

enjoy being the degenerate rich oldcel sterotype girls are disgusted of.

OP why do you spend time on this forum? don't you have to study instead of spending time with us "idiots"

• +1
Reactions: Collagen or rope
OP why do you spend time on this forum? don't you have to study instead of spending time with us "idiots"
Simple, I enjoy mogging peasants with my Ivy league halo

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 4612
i see, mogging is fun I can't blame you

do you smash ivy league pussy?
No, the girls at Princeton are fucking ugly. They know they have zero inherent worth so they cope by studycelling.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Kristin and Deleted member 4612