Collagen or rope's comprehensive university tier list v3

By playing a sport to a high level and not sure yet but probably around ~80k AUD
Wait you're an athlete? Ok that's a whole different story, go on and enjoy life

I'm already kinda gl so i just need to top that off with an ivy league education and i will truly be a giga mogger once I relocate to SEA
Good plan if you don't really want to date in the West

It's a ranking of the top handful of unis in the entire world, so in that particular frame of reference LSE/Imperial is average.

As you progress throughout your career alma mater matters less and where you've worked matters more, therefore over the long run it may not matter that you went to Brown instead of Yale if you work hard

However it would be ignorant to say that laterals and promotions exist in a vacuum, your first job affects your second which affects your third and so on. Nobody is going from Bob's Accountants to McKinsley. And it is the prestige of your alma mater that determines that first job.

So no, likely no difference in Yale vs Brown over the long run. But Yale vs Cornell, or John Hopkins? I would say so.
what you're doing is basically like taking henry cavill, sean o pry and then hernan drago, placing them next to each other and then saying "henry cavill you're a fucking incel" and that sean o pry is a betabuxxing normie

it's pretty ridiculous especially when you study marketing, just chill out mate, i guarantee nobody else cares as much as you do about a degree, even employers

Wait you're an athlete? Ok that's a whole different story, go on and enjoy life
Not anymore since COVID hit

tbh I don't give a fuck, just give me my degree and im outta here.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Arent you a virgin?

Yeah but I don't think the difference between most unis are that astronomical and the pay off isn't always positive
It isn't.

But given the option I would always go to Harvard to Maximize my chance of going to Goldman Sachs or equivalent. Its just the safest route. Thats why everyone wants to go to the top.

what you're doing is basically like taking henry cavill, sean o pry and then hernan drago, placing them next to each other and then saying "henry cavill you're a fucking incel" and that sean o pry is a betabuxxing normie

it's pretty ridiculous especially when you study marketing, just chill out mate, i guarantee nobody else cares as much as you do about a degree, even employers
He study marketing? Rip, but still mogger uni halo.

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
796801F6 B894 48D4 BDED FEA0135DDEC8

its a hobby I get enjoyment out of mogging people with inferior degrees

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and .👽.
It isn't.

But given the option I would always go to Harvard to Maximize my chance of going to Goldman Sachs or equivalent. Its just the safest route. Thats why everyone wants to go to the top.
In real life it's not really an easy option, unless you're particularly gifted in IQ or have other benefits like being an athlete in a US high school you would need to spend a lot of time and effort into studying, and for a lot of people that time could be better spent elsewhere.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, EverythingMattersCel, .👽. and 1 other person
I do east asian studies, not marketing. I did marketing units in freshman year only.
what the fuck do you expect to do with that bullshit? even more useless but if it works it works buddy.

• JFL
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima and .👽.
  • +1
Reactions: turkproducer
what the fuck do you expect to do with that bullshit? even more useless but if it works it works buddy.
Easy major so I can get a high GPA for law school. But now I'm thinking of going into IB in Melbourne or Sydney.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: .👽.
Easy major so I can get a high GPA for law school. But now I'm thinking of going into IB in Melbourne or Sydney.
what a cope for law they dont respect anyone who doesnt study at least something like politics. what critical thinking skills have you developed learning east asian studies mate?

a lecturer at his university teaching the worthless course earns an astounding

View attachment 1099784

imagine getting a PHD to earn 61k teaching noodle
Yea teachers get paid alot everywhere but i dont think his degree is really usefull BUT i dont have any knowledge on this, maybe its good in asia

what a cope for law they dont respect anyone who doesnt study at least something like politics. what critical thinking skills have you developed learning east asian studies mate?
In at Columbia, Chicago and New York mate. What law schools have you been accepted to?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and turkproducer
Yea teachers get paid alot everywhere but i dont think his degree is really usefull BUT i dont have any knowledge on this, maybe its good in asia
if its not stem, it has to be economics, law, finance. there is simply no other option that's worth it, all other degrees are worthless as fuck

maybe psychology/sociology if you go to a top university and then do further studies doing masters or phd, otherwise they are worthless too

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
In at Columbia, Chicago and New York mate. What law schools have you been accepted to?
new york? i remember you shitting on that university jfl

these are even below your "average" tier, even for a postgrad law school its not remarkable by your standards

these are even below your "average" tier, even for a postgrad law school its not remarkable by your standards
NY law school is far, far better than the rest of New York Uni. It's like Stern. No Stern kid will tell you they go to NYU. They will tell you they are from Stern.

Columbia is decent. It's no Yale/Stanford/Harvard though, so I'm not going.

• +1

Another option is to try for BA with senior status at Oxbridge

• +1
wharton's jerome t. fisher program in management and technology >>>>>

hug from white girl > iit and tsinghua

• JFL
Reactions: Collagen or rope
台灣沒有頂大