Collagen or rope's comprehensive university tier list v3

mirin 1400 composite SAT and >20% transfer rate indeed

get the fuck outta here with your glorified community colleges
JFL I don't know anything about US schools I just know they're highly ranked (like top 10?) law schools xD

JFL I don't know anything about US schools I just know they're highly ranked (like top 10?) law schools xD
UCLA and Berkeley used to be worth something, now they're just #2 on the community college rankings

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 5185
UCLA and Berkeley used to be worth something, now they're just #2 on the community college rankings
I was thinking coming over to the states from Norway in my 5th year to live the american dream as an exchange student, and apparently these are the only schools that are available JFL

• +1
Reactions: owlofathena
Mind explaining how a shitty subject in good uni is better than a high tier subject (STEM or medicine) in an average/shit uni. Im not from us btw.

lol this list is way too limited

there isn’t that much difference between the 20th ranked uni and the 60th ranked in the world

You’re also way too forgiving of US universities and too critical of European institutions

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT, Yuya Moggershima and thecaste
Shit thread kys

• +1
Reactions: doncel
so giga mogger college = college full of incels and femcels with no cool parties

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima and thecaste
lol this list is way too limited

there isn’t that much difference between the 20th ranked uni and the 60th ranked in the world

You’re also way too forgiving of US universities and too critical of European institutions
Which EU unis should be on this list?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Mind explaining how a shitty subject in good uni is better than a high tier subject (STEM or medicine) in an average/shit uni. Im not from us btw.
Because getting into a shit subject in a good uni is often harder than getting into a higher tier subject in a shit uni

Law at Oxford Brookes or classics at Oxford?

• +1
keep crying for Kansas State Community College

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3771 and turkproducer
Which EU unis should be on this list?
calling imperial and LSE “average” is an absolute joke mate

if someone goes to amsterdam university, would you advise them to rope jfl?. i think you’re way far too caught up in how good a uni actually has to be for it to be “good”

Of course the best is oxbridge and the top of the ivy, but plenty of people within the u.k. go to a 70th ranked university worldwide (a typical mid tier RG university) and still graduate and get a 30-40k a year starting job ON AVERAGE

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and AlwaysHaveQuestions
@AlwaysHaveQuestions why you huh prick

if someone goes to amsterdam university, would you advise them to rope jfl?. i think you’re way far too caught up in how good a uni actually has to be for it to be “good”

Of course the best is oxbridge and the top of the ivy, but plenty of people within the u.k. go to a 70th ranked university worldwide (a typical mid tier RG university) and still graduate and get a 30-40k a year starting job ON AVERAGE
is 30-40k suppose to be good? how are you ever going to afford surgeries at that rate

is 30-40k suppose to be good? how are you ever going to afford surgeries at that rate
That’s an average STARTING salary at 21 years old.... From a respectable but not crazy u.k. uni (oxbridge are on like 80k within 5 years)

If you’re going to university in the first place, you shouldn’t really expect your surgeries before your early 20s anyway. How are you going to afford your surgeries without a decent paying job?

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions

Do you disagree with its position on the list?

The best US unis are without a doubt better than LSE/Imperial. Same goes for Oxbridge.

I put LSE/Imperial on the same tier as a lower Ivy (Dartmouth and Brown), T10 (Northwestern and Duke) and top Chinese (Peking and Tsinghua). It is reasonable.

• +1
Because getting into a shit subject in a good uni is often harder than getting into a higher tier subject in a shit uni

Law at Oxford Brookes or classics at Oxford?
Does the fact that it is harder to get in, automatically make it more appealing for your future employer or is it just a flex.
Also law and whatever the fuck that "classics" subject is are too far apart. I was trying to compare like the top 20% subjects to top 50% subjects if that makes sense.

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima
Do you disagree with its position on the list?

The best US unis are without a doubt better than LSE/Imperial. Same goes for Oxbridge.

I put LSE/Imperial on the same tier as a lower low Ivy (Dartmouth and Brown), T10 (Northwestern and Duke) and top Chinese (Peking and Tsinghua). It is reasonable.
yeah i definitely disagree jfl

Imo

0: Oxbridge/Harvard league of its own

1:then, the rest of the big five in the us, the best russell group universities within the U.K that rank top 20-30 in the world like imperial, lse)

2:then, the lower tier ivys, the public ivys and the rest of the russel group, along with the best european universities like eth, amsterdam, etc (i don’t know much about the asian universities but i’d also rank them within this, it’s a wider spectrum)

3:Then, it’s the flagship of the lesser known but still best within its country, like university of bologna

and then everything else is pretty irrelevant. i don’t know much about universities outside of the US or U.K. that much so maybe i’m a bit ignorant, but to call LSE average or that tier of university is an absolute JOKE imo.

Last edited:
Chad / brad with connections go to USC and end up in finance. This thread is ultra mega Tera cope. Jfl @ u if u actually go to a shithole uni like MIT or cal tech.

yeah i definitely disagree jfl

Imo

0: Oxbridge/Harvard league of its own

1:then, the rest of the big five in the us, the best russell group universities within the U.K that rank top 20-30 in the world like imperial, lse)

2:then, the lower tier ivys, the public ivys and the rest of the russel group, along with the best european universities like eth, amsterdam, etc (i don’t know much about the asian universities but i’d also rank them within this, it’s a wider spectrum)

3:Then, it’s the flagship of the lesser known but still best within its country, like university of bologna

and then everything else is pretty irrelevant. i don’t know much about universities outside of the US or U.K. that much so maybe i’m a bit ignorant, but to call LSE average or that tier of university is an absolute JOKE imo.
The only UK unis that match HYPSM are Oxbridge.

No kid is choosing LSE over yale, or Imperial over MIT bro

• +1
The only UK unis that match HYPSM are Oxbridge.

No kid is choosing LSE over yale, or Imperial over MIT bro
what a typical american view

The world does not revolve around shekelSA. and UK universities definitely are a better quality on average

There is a reason why Oxford and Cambridge are the best and the second best universities in the world

Yale might mog the likes of imperial or lse slightly but the difference is so minor

it’s like comparing a 150k salary to a 160k salary, nobody gives a fuck about the negligible difference

what a typical american view

The world does not revolve around shekelSA. and UK universities definitely are a better quality on average

There is a reason why Oxford and Cambridge are the best and the second best universities in the world

Yale might mog the likes of imperial or lse slightly but the difference is so minor

it’s like comparing a 150k salary to a 160k salary, nobody gives a fuck about the negligible difference
Cambridge acceptance rate: 21%
Oxford acceptance rate: 17.5%

Harvard acceptance rate: 4.6%
Stanford acceptance rate: 4.3%

:lul::lul::lul::lul:

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 12669 and turkproducer
Cambridge acceptance rate: 21%
Oxford acceptance rate: 17.5%

Harvard acceptance rate: 4.6%
Stanford acceptance rate: 4.3%

:lul::lul::lul::lul:
what a retarded COPE.

First of all, university in the USA will leave you 100-200k in the red, minimum. So naturally there will be less people going.

Secondly, average American is stupid as fuck, even once you control for all the different types of people. When you have 10x the universities of course you will have less acceptance for the best ones when the average iq including every race is like 90 jfl. This is not even considering the size of the USA, will every student travel across the whole continent in order to go to a university that’s 5 places above the one in their state?

Oxford and Cambridge are literally the first and second best universities in the world, without any sort of debate. From ranking to historic prestige, there isn’t really a match apart from Harvard maybe. Other Ivy universities are at best a tier 0.5 or 1

I suggest you get off your high horse because you study fucking MARKETING, even as an ivy league grad that degree is a complete joke

Last edited:
what a retarded COPE.

First of all, university in the USA will leave you 100-200k in the red, minimum. So naturally there will be less people going.

Secondly, average American is stupid as fuck, even once you control for all the different types of people. When you have 10x the universities of course you will have less acceptance for the best ones.

Oxford and Cambridge are literally the first and second best universities in the world, without any sort of debate. From ranking to historic prestige, there isn’t really a match apart from Harvard maybe. Other Ivy universities are at best a tier 0.5 or 1

I suggest you get off your high horse because you study fucking MARKETING, even as an ivy league grad that degree is a complete joke
I am not coping. Those statistics I've posted reflect reality.

Forget HYPSM, Oxford and Cambridge have higher acceptance rates than public ivies like UCLA and Berkeley. All things equal, it is far harder to get into a T5 US school than Oxbridge. The fact that there are 10x more unis just drills in the point - the top few are just that much more selective. The entire Ivy League graduates as much undergrads as Oxbridge in an academic year.

Yes, Oxbridge has historical prestige over HYPSM. But Harvard is still 400 odd years old and has graduated more billionaires/politicians/nobel laureates than any UK institution. And America, while on the decline, is still the dominant superpower and number 1 destination for top talent to migrate to. Hence, competition to top US unis > top UK unis.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and turkproducer
I am not coping. Those statistics I've posted reflect reality.

Forget HYPSM, Oxford and Cambridge have higher acceptance rates than public ivies like UCLA and Berkeley. All things equal, it is far harder to get into a T5 US school than Oxbridge. The fact that there are 10x more unis just drills in the point - the top few are just that much more selective. The entire Ivy League graduates as much undergrads as Oxbridge in an academic year.

Yes, Oxbridge has historical prestige over HYPSM. But Harvard is still 400 odd years old and has graduated more billionaires/politicians/nobel laureates than any UK institution. And America, while on the decline, is still the dominant superpower and number 1 destination for top talent to migrate to. Hence, competition to top US unis > top UK unis.
acceptance rate doesn’t really mean everything

University of Liverpool (Bottom tier Russell Group) literally has a better acceptance rate than both oxford and cambridge, does that mean it’s better? JFL

acceptance rate doesn’t really mean everything

University of Liverpool (Bottom tier Russell Group) literally has a better acceptance rate than both oxford and cambridge, does that mean it’s better? JFL
Liverpool has an acceptance rate of 83.1%. You have no idea what you are talking about. Acceptance rate = exclusivity = prestige

• +1
Liverpool has an acceptance rate of 83.1%. You have no idea what you are talking about. Acceptance rate = exclusivity = prestige
no you fucking spastic that's OFFER rate

where the universities says "get these grades and you can come study" which still doesn't guarantee shit

im sorry that you place a marketing degree from your university so highly but it doesn't allow you to be delusional jfl @ u

acceptance rate of 14%, yet it struggles to rank within the top 200 of the world (i think its just about there personally)

clearly acceptance rate isn't everything, go put on your glasses again asian and read again before you patronise me with your shit worthless degree

• JFL
Reactions: Collagen or rope
no you fucking spastic that's OFFER rate

where the universities says "get these grades and you can come study" which still doesn't guarantee shit

im sorry that you place a marketing degree from your university so highly but it doesn't allow you to be delusional jfl @ u
Yes... that is what I am referring to.

Oxford's offer rate is 17%. Cambridge at 23%. Liverpool at 83%. Guess which is better?

Now you have Harvard and Stanford at 4%. Yale, MIT and Princeton at 5-6%... Do the math lol

• +1
ok buddy
enjoy wageslaving earning a middle class salary

Last edited:
ok buddy
enjoy wageslaving earning a middle class salary
I'll be mogging you from Voyager I to Earth's core from my wall street office pommy

God damn you're so low IQ you got mixed up between acceptance rate and offer rate. jfl.

Imagine talking up Oxbridge so much when your room temperature IQ can only get you into Oxford Brookes. Embarrassing bro.

Daily reminder Oxbridge has acceptance rate 4-5 times higher than HYPSM.

• +1
I'll be mogging you from Voyager I to Earth's core from my wall street office pommy

God damn you're so low IQ you got mixed up between acceptance rate and offer rate. jfl.

Imagine talking up Oxbridge so much when your room temperature IQ can only get you into Oxford Brookes. Embarrassing bro.

Daily reminder Oxbridge has acceptance rate 4-5 times higher than HYPSM.
you are a coping virgin truecel and jfl @ u if u ever think i would go to that shithole

as i said enjoy your middle class lifestyle as a wageslaving betabux

you are a coping virgin truecel and jfl @ u if u ever think i would go to that shithole

as i said enjoy your middle class lifestyle as a wageslaving betabux
Are you a LSE or Imperial fag who got butthurt I put Ivies over your alma mater

Hard to believe since you think liverpool is harder to get into than oxbridge

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and turkproducer
Are you a LSE or Imperial fag who got butthurt I put Ivies over your alma mater

Hard to believe since you think liverpool is harder to get into than oxbridge
i never said that jfl @ u. i didnt even know liverpool till i looked it up. i simply included it since it has a lower acceptance rate than oxford or cambridge, but is obviously mogged to oblivion by them two.

i just find it funny and a bit sad how you take the best 30 universities and rank them with huge differences in tiers, when in reality the difference is pretty negligible among the top 50 in the world, and suggesting people to kill themselves if its below the top 30 or 0.2% is a complete joke jfl

there isnt a huge difference between LSE and then somewhere like Yale or even Brown, they're all good and of course some are better than others but you make it seem like we're comparing some polytechnical in texas to harvard

Last edited:
i never said that jfl @ u. i didnt even know liverpool till i looked it up

i just find it funny and a bit sad how you take the best 30 universities and rank them with huge differences in tiers, when in reality the difference is pretty negligible among the top 50 in the world, and suggesting people to kill themselves if its below the top 30 or 0.2% is a complete joke jfl

there isnt a huge difference between LSE and then somewhere like Yale or even Brown, they're all good and of course some are better than others but you make it seem like we're comparing some polytechnical in texas to harvard
That's the whole point of my ranking list though, to distinguish between the top handful of unis worldwide, aka the institutions that really matter.

In this frame of reference there is a difference between Yale and LSE, or Yale and Brown. In the grand scheme of things (your entire career) it might not make much of a difference, but all things equal, most HS kids would choose a Yale degree over the other two 9/10, as would most prospective employers. Hence Yale is higher.

There is no point comparing some random polytechnic to Harvard because you don't need a ranking to know that Harvard is better

• +1
That's the whole point of my ranking list though, to distinguish between the top handful of unis worldwide, aka the institutions that really matter.

In this frame of reference there is a difference between Yale and LSE, or Yale and Brown. In the grand scheme of things (your entire career) it might not make much of a difference, but all things equal, most HS kids would choose a Yale degree over the other two 9/10, as would most prospective employers. Hence Yale is higher.

There is no point comparing some random polytechnic to Harvard because you don't need a ranking to know that Harvard is better
however you choose to justify it is pretty ridiculous to call these universities “average” and what is the difference in what university you went to (within reason) if it gets you to where you need to go to? You said it yourself there is hardly a difference in career prospects if you went to Brown than if you went to Stanford

I think once you get into your career you’ll realise that employers like to employ people from prestigious universities simply because if they went to these universities, the chances are they are smart and hard working and their degree is a bonus and affirmation to that rather than the sole defining factor which you make it seem like it is lol

It’s not like an employer will see a graduate from Harvard, and then Stanford and then automatically hire the Harvard guy jfl.

I was thinking coming over to the states from Norway in my 5th year to live the american dream as an exchange student, and apparently these are the only schools that are available JFL
You should spend time in Oslo and try and find Eriksen jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
however you choose to justify it is pretty ridiculous to call these universities “average” and what is the difference in what university you went to (within reason) if it gets you to where you need to go to? You said it yourself there is hardly a difference in career prospects if you went to Brown than if you went to Stanford

I think once you get into your career you’ll realise that employers like to employ people from prestigious universities simply because if they went to these universities, the chances are they are smart and hard working and their degree is a bonus and affirmation to that rather than the sole defining factor which you make it seem like it is lol

It’s not like an employer will see a graduate from Harvard, and then Stanford and then automatically hire the Harvard guy jfl.
It's a ranking of the top handful of unis in the entire world, so in that particular frame of reference LSE/Imperial is average.

As you progress throughout your career alma mater matters less and where you've worked matters more, therefore over the long run it may not matter that you went to Brown instead of Yale if you work hard

However it would be ignorant to say that laterals and promotions exist in a vacuum, your first job affects your second which affects your third and so on. Nobody is going from Bob's Accountants to McKinsley. And it is the prestige of your alma mater that determines that first job.

So no, likely no difference in Yale vs Brown over the long run. But Yale vs Cornell, or John Hopkins? I would say so.

• +1
Still wondering why tf is such a stereotypical rice studycel obsessed with academic career and college rankings on this fucking looksmax forum. Do you realize it's cope?

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer
Still wondering why tf is such a stereotypical rice studycel obsessed with academic career and college rankings on this fucking looksmax forum. Do you realize it's cope?
No, I genuinely believe the college you graduate from is one of the most important determinants of a successful and fulfilling life.

• +1
Always asians coping with unis lol

@turkproducer 30-40k is nothing mate😂

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Yuya Moggershima and Collagen or rope
As asian I say yeah, I'm surprised of finding one of those on this forum tbh.
Those kind of guys are usually bluepilled and don't care about looks much.

As asian I say yeah, I'm surprised of finding one of those on this forum tbh.
Those kind of guys are usually bluepilled and don't care about looks much.
I'm already kinda gl so i just need to top that off with an ivy league education and i will truly be a giga mogger once I relocate to SEA

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, intovoid and turkproducer
I'm already kinda gl so i just need to top that off with an ivy league education and i will truly be a giga mogger once I relocate to SEA
Are you going to one of the unis you mentioned? If yes well done

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and .👽.

@turkproducer 30-40k is nothing mate😂
it's good for a starting salary at 21 years old, i never said it was good for when you are 35 JFL

• +1
Reactions: .👽.
If you're gonna be a wagecuck, you might as well wagecuck at the best paying and most prestigious firms where you can at least tell people where you work without feeling ashamed.

• +1
Reactions: .👽. and Yuya Moggershima
How did you enter? And how much will you earn after you get your degree?
By playing a sport to a high level and not sure yet but probably around ~80k AUD

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and .👽.
If you're gonna wagecuck, you might as well wagecuck at the best paying and most prestigious firms where you can at least tell people where you work without feeling ashamed.
Yeah but I don't think the difference between most unis are that astronomical and the pay off isn't always positive