Undergrad tier list (US)

Collagen or rope

Collagen or rope

和平统一,振兴中华
Only proper unis considered, and only for undergrad. If your uni isn't here, you either go to a community college or degree mill. In that sense, you should absolutely kill yourself.

Harvard=Stanford=Princeton > Yale/Wharton/MIT > Columbia/Caltech > Chicago/UPenn > Brown/Dartmouth > Duke/Northwestern

Discuss.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Beetlejuice, Kristin and 2 others
When ranking unis is ur entire personality

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14470, Jason Voorhees, Danish_Retard and 5 others
XD

• +1
Reactions: Adriana Lima
I feel like Duke mogs brown

Wharton and Upenn should be at the top. Other business schools don't even compare

I feel like Duke mogs brown
Brown is an ivy league
Wharton and Upenn should be at the top. Other business schools don't even compare
Wharton is indeed top tier and one could group it in HYP, but non Wharton UPenn is just mediocre and if my son went there instead of Wharton I'd probably beat the shit out of him

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Kristin and Jason Voorhees
getting a white girl to look at you > IIT bombay

Only proper unis considered, and only for undergrad. If your uni isn't here, you either go to a community college or degree mill. In that sense, you should absolutely kill yourself.

Harvard=Stanford=Princeton > Yale/Wharton/MIT > Columbia/Caltech > Chicago/UPenn > Brown/Dartmouth > Duke/Northwestern

Discuss.
Or you could just go to a regular college as an undegrad and than go to a graduate ivy league school. That way you can party and enjoy yourself while also getting the Ivy league degree later on (get a masters at an ivy). Kids in college also have lower gpa's than they did in highschool, a 4.0 at college is much more rare than a 4.0 in highschool. Also to get in these schools you need to come from an extremely wealthy family or have a 110+ iq

Last edited: