和平统一,振兴中华
Giga mogger
Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Stanford, MIT, Oxford, Cambridge

Mogger
Caltech, Wharton

Above average
Columbia, Chicago, Penn (non Wharton)

Average
Brown, Dartmouth, LSE, Imperial College London, Northwestern, Duke, Tsinghua, Peking

Barely passable
Tokyo, Seoul National University, John Hopkins, ETH Zurich, Cornell (very debatable tbh)

Trash
Anything that isn't on this list

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 98Zdeed98, owlofathena, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 13 others
Discuss niggers

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
fuck another banger thread by the princeton mogger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: owlofathena, Deleted member 3771, TsarTsar444 and 3 others
Over for you

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
This nigga said LSE and imperial are average

How is Kyoto is low?

No university for your face, but over for all continental eurocels it seems

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Golgo13, Deleted member 8244, pizza and 1 other person
Where's Durham and German unis?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
So basically there are no good unis outside the Anglosphere

Yes. Every nation's top talent will always aim for Oxbridge/HYPSM, and, failing that, LSE/Imperial or a T20 in the States. This is why top unis outside of the US/UK are seen as inferior - be it LMU Munich, Bocconi, HEC Paris, IIT, NUS, Melbourne University, etc

Why go to ETH Zurich when you have an offer from MIT? Why Peking, when Harvard is calling?

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 10913 and Jason Voorhees
Yes. Every nation's top talent will always aim for Oxbridge/HYPSM, and, failing that, LSE/Imperial or a T20 in the States. This is why top unis outside of the US/UK are seen as inferior - be it LMU Munich, Bocconi, HEC Paris, IIT, NUS, Melbourne University, etc

Why go to ETH Zurich when you have an offer from MIT? Why Peking, when Harvard is calling?
HYLSM AND T20?

Uber Giga Mogger:
Central Alabama Community College

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: kebabcoper, Amexmaxx, Deleted member 3771 and 6 others
Rankings are very biased to Anglo universities, for example Tokyo University would be in the top 10 of QS ranking if it had the same percentage of international students as your typical Chinese students incubator Canadian or Australian university.
Yes, having international students boosts your ranking.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Deleted member 756
My mom went to peking and she literally transferred to UConn. Jfl education out of the US and Oxbridge is nothing

How about you make a "comprehensive guide to getting laid" ?

Oh wait you cant, youre a coping ricecel :lul:

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) ), DesiChad, TsarTsar444 and 7 others

Well if you look at these top lists ETHZ always makes the top10 way above many of the schools you mentioned as better. It's obvious you're clueless.

• +1
Reactions: bernanddrago
Rankings are very biased to Anglo universities, for example Tokyo University would be in the top 10 of QS ranking if it had the same percentage of international students as your typical Chinese students incubator Canadian or Australian university.
Yes, having international students boosts your ranking.
Yeah that's why i put tokyo ahead of every AU and Canadian uni. No AU or Canadian unis make the list.
My mom went to peking and she literally transferred to UConn. Jfl education out of the US and Oxbridge is nothing
When did your mom go? These days Tsinghua/Peking are top tier even outside of China. They're feeder schools into HYPSM for postgrad.

Well if you look at these top lists ETHZ always makes the top10 way above many of the schools you mentioned as better. It's obvious you're clueless.
Guaranteed acceptance into ETHZ requires 38 IB. A far, far cry from top Anglo unis. It only makes the list because of its historical prestige.

• JFL
Reactions: bernanddrago
Yeah that's why i put tokyo ahead of every AU and Canadian uni. No AU or Canadian unis make the list.

When did your mom go? These days Tsinghua/Peking are top tier even outside of China. They're feeder schools into HYPSM for postgrad.
‘90s, but even then the school was hard to get into

‘90s, but even then the school was hard to get into
Now it is exponentially harder. I know the acceptance rate into Tsinghua/Peking has more than halved since 2011. They're clamping down on foreign applicants wanting an easy way into the top chinese uni due to their non PRC passports.

• Woah
Reactions: Kristin
ETH and Caltech mtfo Princeton for sure
ETH over Princeton you must be smoking

Ngl, I would bury your head in the cement if you told me that irl

Dont ever come at me with that retarded shit again

jfl keep coping

after you finish studyslaving for 13 hours at Princeton, you have this to go to as a reward

New Movie Spider-Man Should be Peter Park – The Nerds of Color

meanwhile some normie who goes to a Big 10 school with a good busines program has this girl on his weekly rotation

Hair up you say?? #fyp #foryoupage #foryourpage

he'll get a job through his frat connections at all companies while you worked your ass off the past 4 years to even get in the door

and you'll only end up making 10k more

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 439, Yuya Moggershima, turkproducer and 2 others
ETH over Princeton you must be smoking

Ngl, I would bury your head in the cement if you told me that irl

Dont ever come at me with that retarded shit again
Go rope.

jfl keep coping

after you finish studyslaving for 13 hours at Princeton, you have this to go to as a reward

New Movie Spider-Man Should be Peter Park – The Nerds of Color

meanwhile some normie who goes to a Big 10 school with a good busines program has this girl on his weekly rotation

Hair up you say?? #fyp #foryoupage #foryourpage

he'll get a job through his frat connections at all companies while you worked your ass off the past 4 years to even get in the door

and you'll only end up making 10k more
Big 10 school? Unless you are in the top 5 you will be mogged by me. Please specify.

Big 10 school? Unless you are in the top 5 you will be mogged by me. Please specify.
an iu kelley or northwestern grad will make only 10k less than a princeton grad and he will have a much better life

how much does degree subject matter? Like do some subjects mog harder than others?

Guaranteed acceptance into ETHZ requires 38 IB. A far, far cry from top Anglo unis. It only makes the list because of its historical prestige.
that is not true, historical prestige plays absolutely no role in these rankings, there are plenty of extremely old universities in Europe that don't even make the top100 in 2021

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer
that is not true, historical prestige plays absolutely no role in these rankings, there are plenty of extremely old universities in Europe that don't even make the top100 in 2021
Then ETHZ doesn't even make the list

it is an easy as shit uni to get into. Most people don't even bother because you need to speak german for their undergrad degrees

how much does degree subject matter? Like do some subjects mog harder than others?
Subject matters for UK unis. For example Oxford economics mogs Oxford classics. Cambridge medicine mogs Cambridge land economy.

For US, less so.

• +1
Reactions: APJ, CaptainCalicoe and Deleted member 12669
Truly mirin how long you’re going with the larp

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 439, Yuya Moggershima, bernanddrago and 3 others
6573.jpg

• +1
Reactions: DesiChad
Berkeley and UCLA

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Collagen or rope and Kristin
For most students university rankings don't really matter.

North Dakota state U mogs

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe, Looks234 and Kristin
Berkeley and UCLA
mirin 1400 composite SAT and >20% transfer rate indeed

get the fuck outta here with your glorified community colleges

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669 and Kristin
i feel bad for your future son

• Love it
  • JFL