EYEBROW GAINS ORAL MINOXIDIL (BEFORE AND AFTER PICS)

appealmaxed

appealmaxed

do something good for the community
Previous thread had people asking about eyebrow gains, and what's the exact method, since some people are scared of the sides (which i experienced none of)

Method:
- Purchase TROPICAL minoxidil liquid from amazon, any will do as long as it only contains 4 ingredients:
Minoxidil, Ethanol (Alcohol), Propylene Glycol, Water
this is the one i use if you're interested:
https://amzn.eu/d/bhKIVNG

(1 bottle will last you 600 days (not a typo) so but amount of bottles accordingly)

- Mine came with a dropper, so if yours doesn't get one. or get a syringe

- In morning take 0.05ml minox which is 2.5mg (1 drop from dropper or measure using syringe)
(id recommend dropping the minox in mouth, then drinking water, to get minox in system, rather than dropping it in glass of water then drinking that as minox may be left in glass)

- Do the same thing before sleeping

By taking once in morning and once in evening you'll ensure that minoxidil is always in your system, giving best results.

If you miss a dosage, don't double up next dosage, it will provide no benefit, just continue as normal.

SIDE EFFECTS:
- Hair growth everywhere (any hair you have is going to grow) which i don't think is too bad as it's easy to maintain, just shave more often
- Darkening of eyebrows. I've never dyed them in my life however they became noticeably darker than what they where before. Im not sure if it's due to increased hair density or due to the actual follicle change
I had no cardiovascular issues or any heart related issues

if you're scared of sides only use 1 drop / 0.05 ml once a day

RESULTS (6 month difference):

BEFORE

AFTER

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: iam good boy, sportsmogger, kgizzla and 31 others
Dark makes you look more ethnic

Fuark I dyed all my shit dark maybe this is why I stopped being white passing!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Kristin, MonoTBB, Deleted member 62070 and 6 others
went from white to ethnic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, CristianT, alekahmeti and 13 others
Dark makes you look more ethnic

Fuark I dyed all my shit dark maybe this is why I stopped being white passing!
you don’t look ethnic, if anything you look exotically weird

I can count the pixels on the before pics

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, 5'8manlet, Razoff and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: looksmidder and appealmaxed
wait did u drink topical minox :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: IMOGYOU
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57630 and PseudoMaxxer
Insane results, but your brows were decent before and now it looks ethnic af

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 60224 and IMOGYOU
Insane results, but your brows were decent before and now it looks ethnic af
i used for eyelashes, i never really wanted brow gains but came taking oral minox means gains everywhere.
should i trim to how they where before?

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 57630
whats the sides from oral minoxidil

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 57630
Why drink topical

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung
Someone needs to chainsaw those eyebrows?

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta and Deleted member 62070
How much eyelelash growth did you get? Did your eyelashes get thicker? Did you notice hair growing in your body aswell?

How much eyelelash growth did you get? Did your eyelashes get thicker? Did you notice hair growing in your body aswell?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070, Sny, Deleted member 57630 and 1 other person
what actually causes them to look ethnic. high density is good, so it it the thickness of the brows? thinner brows = less ethnic?
Thick brows high density brows are an ethnic trait

Just dye them lighter with your hair as well if you want to

You look Italian it's not a terrible thing brah, just not completely white

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
any one got info on when eyebrows become terminal hair?

holy fuck i have never seen someone go from semi dense eyebrows to insanely thick, absolutely insane

• +1
Previous thread had people asking about eyebrow gains, and what's the exact method, since some people are scared of the sides (which i experienced none of)

Method:
- Purchase TROPICAL minoxidil liquid from amazon, any will do as long as it only contains 4 ingredients:

(1 bottle will last you 600 days (not a typo) so but amount of bottles accordingly)

- In morning take 0.05ml minox which is 2.5mg (1 drop from dropper or measure using syringe)
(id recommend dropping the minox in mouth, then drinking water, to get minox in system, rather than dropping it in glass of water then drinking that as minox may be left in glass)

By taking once in morning and once in evening you'll ensure that minoxidil is always in your system, giving best results.

If you miss a dosage, don't double up next dosage, it will provide no benefit, just continue as normal.

SIDE EFFECTS:
- Hair growth everywhere (any hair you have is going to grow) which i don't think is too bad as it's easy to maintain, just shave more often
- Darkening of eyebrows. I've never dyed them in my life however they became noticeably darker than what they where before. Im not sure if it's due to increased hair density or due to the actual follicle change

BEFORE

AFTER
actually useful thread bro, thanks

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070 and appealmaxed
any one got info on when eyebrows become terminal hair?
btw when ur happy with results, word around town is u wait 3-6 months while consistently applying in order to make them permanent (goes for beard as well). Scalp hair requires life long dedication tho, since ur blocking DHT and hairloss needs dht etc but basically the dht makes them "terminal" afaik

better question is, can you maintain oral gains with just topical? These gains are fucking insane 😂

Did you notice any gains in the beard also?

better question is, can you maintain oral gains with just topical? These gains are fucking insane 😂
i trimmed them to better more sharp shape tbh cos they were too much lol

btw when ur happy with results, word around town is u wait 3-6 months while consistently applying in order to make them permanent (goes for beard as well). Scalp hair requires life long dedication tho, since ur blocking DHT and hairloss needs dht etc but basically the dht makes them "terminal" afaik
beard is usually 1-3 years i hear, eyebrows will probably be terminal faster but if u want to guarantee they stay id say do 1 year at least for eyebrows
Did you notice any gains in the beard also?
got full beard at 18, but i clean shave, thankfully i dont get 5 oclock shadow

also gave giga lashes which was my intended use

• +1
Reactions: irrumator praetor
Oral minox that shit is king bro !

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: irrumator praetor and appealmaxed

Method:

SIDE EFFECTS:

BEFORE

AFTER
Good results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070
only retards drink 20ml of minoxidil
Yeah, but not sure how tall he was, if he wanted to grow beard and was a tallfag, he could have 'accidently' drink 20 ml, but for manlet 5 ml might be too much, or if you have shitty heart genetics, 3-5 ml might send you to hospital...

There may be many people that go by motto: more = faster, better... Might be deadly tho

Yeah, but not sure how tall he was, if he wanted to grow beard and was a tallfag, he could have 'accidently' drink 20 ml, but for manlet 5 ml might be too much, or if you have shitty heart genetics, 3-5 ml might send you to hospital...

There may be many people that go by motto: more = faster, better... Might be deadly tho
bro height doesn’t doesn’t change how much minox u take.
it’s not like someone whose 6fooot takes 5mg and someone who is 5-7 takes 3mg.

2.5-5mg is universal dose for everyone

jfl

What the fuck is tropical minox? Minox from the fucking bahamas? U mean topical

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: VrilChad, coldandforgotten, Deleted member 62070 and 2 others
What the fuck is tropical minox? Minox from the fucking bahamas? U mean topical
yes j meant topical lol ( i have autism) ( i don’t) (i probably do tbh)

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
bro height doesn’t doesn’t change how much minox u take.
it’s not like someone whose 6fooot takes 5mg and someone who is 5-7 takes 3mg.

2.5-5mg is universal dose for everyone

jfl
Yeah, but that only works by the default. You are literally drinking something that wasn't made for that use, if it was, they would say that it's safe and wouldn't do oral form...

So yes, it should be carefully handled, like when taking cought sirup, how much should child/adult, or body weight take

Also, there are people that quite literally have adverse reaction to oral minoxidil seeing it as so potent, so doing something like this might be bad

Also, there are also 13-15 yo's on this forum, if they take as much minox as you, they might not be as safe

• +1
they might not be as safe
as you’ll soon find, the last thing people care about on this site is safe lol (inc me)

ascend or death

You notice any bloating or water retention from the minox?