EYEBROW GAINS ORAL MINOXIDIL (BEFORE AND AFTER PICS)

You notice any bloating or water retention from the minox?
no but if u do it subsides within a week or 2 whilst u become accustomed to minox

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
Previous thread had people asking about eyebrow gains, and what's the exact method, since some people are scared of the sides (which i experienced none of)

Method:
- Purchase TROPICAL minoxidil liquid from amazon, any will do as long as it only contains 4 ingredients:
Minoxidil, Ethanol (Alcohol), Propylene Glycol, Water
this is the one i use if you're interested:
https://amzn.eu/d/bhKIVNG

(1 bottle will last you 600 days (not a typo) so but amount of bottles accordingly)

- Mine came with a dropper, so if yours doesn't get one. or get a syringe

- In morning take 0.05ml minox which is 2.5mg (1 drop from dropper or measure using syringe)
(id recommend dropping the minox in mouth, then drinking water, to get minox in system, rather than dropping it in glass of water then drinking that as minox may be left in glass)

- Do the same thing before sleeping

By taking once in morning and once in evening you'll ensure that minoxidil is always in your system, giving best results.

If you miss a dosage, don't double up next dosage, it will provide no benefit, just continue as normal.

SIDE EFFECTS:
- Hair growth everywhere (any hair you have is going to grow) which i don't think is too bad as it's easy to maintain, just shave more often
- Darkening of eyebrows. I've never dyed them in my life however they became noticeably darker than what they where before. Im not sure if it's due to increased hair density or due to the actual follicle change
I had no cardiovascular issues or any heart related issues

if you're scared of sides only use 1 drop / 0.05 ml once a day

RESULTS (6 month difference):

BEFORE

AFTER
u used oral minoxidil not topical just so u know

as you’ll soon find, the last thing people care about on this site is safe lol (inc me)

ascend or death
Yes, i agree, and you got very good results

I'm also on the journey, using topical minox, but want to go hardmaxxing route, too little improvement on softmaxx :/

But there are many low iq looksmaxxers... Like tgat guy from ITV video that went to turkey getting LL surgery and became a cripple... Brutal

And you know that those people would drink even 5-10 ml to speed up the process

There is new thread on the .org about the guy being swolen after taking topical minox...

U know if the gains are permanent? Will they revert to their original state if you stop?

i used topical minox orally
Also, if you are from USA, dr. Gary linkov (youtube hair transplant surgeon) has a brand that sells oral minox, him giving you prescription basically

Too bad i'm from europe

• +1
Reactions: PrimoMaxxer
Also, if you are from USA, dr. Gary linkov (youtube hair transplant surgeon) has a brand that sells oral minox, him giving you prescription basically

Too bad i'm from europe
i’m in uk. i don’t need prescription. the active ingredient is minox. as long as you buy topical minox with ONLY the ingredients listed in post, it’s the exact same thing

so ur using it orally even tho it advises u not to
prescribed oral minoxidil has the active ingredient minoxidil . if u but topical minox with only the ingredients i stated, you will be completely fine. it’s the exact same

prescribed oral minoxidil has the active ingredient minoxidil . if u but topical minox with only the ingredients i stated, you will be completely fine. it’s the exact same
yea, u bought the minoxidil that u linked but it still says dont use it orally on the back for a reason

Dark makes you look more ethnic

Fuark I dyed all my shit dark maybe this is why I stopped being white passing!
My are dark and thick no one ever thought i was ethnic

Previous thread had people asking about eyebrow gains, and what's the exact method, since some people are scared of the sides (which i experienced none of)

Method:
- Purchase TROPICAL minoxidil liquid from amazon, any will do as long as it only contains 4 ingredients:

(1 bottle will last you 600 days (not a typo) so but amount of bottles accordingly)

- In morning take 0.05ml minox which is 2.5mg (1 drop from dropper or measure using syringe)
(id recommend dropping the minox in mouth, then drinking water, to get minox in system, rather than dropping it in glass of water then drinking that as minox may be left in glass)

By taking once in morning and once in evening you'll ensure that minoxidil is always in your system, giving best results.

If you miss a dosage, don't double up next dosage, it will provide no benefit, just continue as normal.

SIDE EFFECTS:
- Hair growth everywhere (any hair you have is going to grow) which i don't think is too bad as it's easy to maintain, just shave more often
- Darkening of eyebrows. I've never dyed them in my life however they became noticeably darker than what they where before. Im not sure if it's due to increased hair density or due to the actual follicle change

BEFORE

AFTER
I just ordered the minox u use how much water should I drink after the drop

I just ordered the minox u use how much water should I drink after the drop
as much as you want bro.
just get the minox down
if recommend putting a drop in a spoon and put into your mouth then drink water to get the minox down. u can put in drink of water but u may leave some minox in glass, that’s why i do the way i mentioned above

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252 and workingondying
as much as you want bro.
just get the minox down
if recommend putting a drop in a spoon and put into your mouth then drink water to get the minox down. u can put in drink of water but u may leave some minox in glass, that’s why i do the way i mentioned above
should i swallow the minox first then drink or do it simultaneously

Dark makes you look more ethnic

Fuark I dyed all my shit dark maybe this is why I stopped being white passing!
how ? being ethnic makes you ethnic not color of your eyebrows

how ? being ethnic makes you ethnic not color of your eyebrows
they didn’t look ethnic before
i’ve trimmed and improved shape now but still looks more ethnic than before

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252
they didn’t look ethnic before
i’ve trimmed and improved shape now but still looks more ethnic than before
i still dont believe u havent dyed them tho

i still dont believe u havent dyed them tho
i think i had a side effect which was that my hair became darker. i still don’t know if it is increased hair density causing causing this or not.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 55252 and Tai Lung
i think i had a side effect which was that my hair became darker. i still don’t know if it is increased hair density causing causing this or not.
have you noticed hooding hyperthrophy?

on my last point, i also think i was a hyper responder but idk.
have you noticed hooding hyperthrophy?
from minox? no why?

i have seen threads on squinting causing hypertrophy and did try but couldn’t be bothered to carry on or just forgot after 4 days tbh
i do believe it to work but its a pain in the ass to do
i also have 0 evidence that it works

• +1
And my dumbass dropped $100 on 500 pills of 10mg oral from the slums of Indiamart when I had an unopened box of topical I never used.

JFL, I'll use topical until they arrive. Pills are more convenient tho, topical leaves a gross after taste.

• JFL
Reactions: appealmaxed

from minox? no why?

i have seen threads on squinting causing hypertrophy and did try but couldn’t be bothered to carry on or just forgot after 4 days tbh
My bad, i thought this thread were was about topical minox.

• Hmm...
And my dumbass dropped $100 on 500 pills of 10mg oral from the slums of Indiamart when I had an unopened box of topical I never used.

JFL.
sorry for creating suifuel thread for you

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62070 and Deleted member 55252
i think they look awful

• JFL
  • +1
Lol ive accidentlaly been eating a ton more than 2 drops a day for 2 days now, i feel fine but just to be clear, for a 5% solution, only 1 drop in morning and 1 drop in night from the dropper?

Lol ive accidentlaly been eating a ton more than 2 drops a day for 2 days now, i feel fine but just to be clear, for a 5% solution, only 1 drop in morning and 1 drop in night from the dropper?
yes

• +1
@appealmaxed Why dont you want to use progesterone for lash growth? A user here hypothesised that the growth from latisse and other prostaglandins were because of upregulated progesterone, u must know about the thread

Just asking because you seem to be knowledgeable, so i want to be sure it works before i buy, its expensive af

@appealmaxed Why dont you want to use progesterone for lash growth? A user here hypothesised that the growth from latisse and other prostaglandins were because of upregulated progesterone, u must know about the thread

Just asking because you seem to be knowledgeable, so i want to be sure it works before i buy, its expensive af
yes i saw that post also
a) hypothesised meaning there is currently no actual evidence that it works although it possibly could
b) for me personally, i would have no use for it since i have managed to get desired lashes from oral minox alone
c) progesterone is used in trans people so the thought of me using this when people use it to become a woman from a male is not something i’m particularly fond of (nothing like this will happen lol if you take but the thought of this is off putting 4 me in the first place)
d) in the post he mentioned very few people saw results from latisse. i don’t know where this info was found b but i don’t think it’s true. i have 2 bottles of latisse which i thought i was gonna use (i don’t i now use for a nose thinning theory im trying since latisse is known to cause skin thinning and fat loss so in theory nose should be slimmer when applied there) but when i tried for a week on my lashes i noticed growth within a week, so if i ever did want to increase lash length i would use latisse as when used properly and sparingly there shouldn’t be any affect on fat pads

• +1
yes i saw that post also
a) hypothesised meaning there is currently no actual evidence that it works although it possibly could
b) for me personally, i would have no use for it since i have managed to get desired lashes from oral minox alone
c) progesterone is used in trans people so the thought of me using this when people use it to become a woman from a male is not something i’m particularly fond of (nothing like this will happen lol if you take but the thought of this is off putting 4 me in the first place)
d) in the post he mentioned very few people saw results from latisse. i don’t know where this info was found b but i don’t think it’s true. i have 2 bottles of latisse which i thought i was gonna use (i don’t i now use for a nose thinning theory im trying since latisse is known to cause skin thinning and fat loss so in theory nose should be slimmer when applied there) but when i tried for a week on my lashes i noticed growth within a week, so if i ever did want to increase lash length i would use latisse as when used properly and sparingly there shouldn’t be any affect on fat pads
Aaah okay makes sense, just wanted to know why you would specify not wanting to do pregesterone.
I will try it as i might as well (im also on oral and topical minox, peptide serum, and also i bought special tips for my dr. pen, so when they arrive i will microneedle my eyelids just above the hairs to hopefully get many new hairs there. i prob will do a thread on it if it works).

Will you make thread on nose thing? if it works i'll do it also

• +1

Method:

SIDE EFFECTS:

BEFORE

AFTER
Dalit tier. Did you experience darkening of your scalp hair ?

from minox? no why?

i do believe it to work but its a pain in the ass to do
i also have 0 evidence that it works
It works my dad has the look.

• Woah
Dalit tier. Did you experience darkening of your scalp hair ?
i fixed ethnic look now through colour lifting and trimming

no

Too bad i'm from europe
Do you think he ships to canada?

Do you think he ships to canada?
why would you buy oral for so much more money and last so much less time when you can do what i said in the threqd

hypertrophy of eye muscle works? for reduced hooding and raised lower lid?
More like eyebrow lowering (it’s not really lowering) and a all so slight squint from the lower lid when you are not sungazing… Squinting unironically ascends me so I’ll do it

why would you buy oral for so much more money and last so much less time when you can do what i said in the threqd

To low inhib
he also sells Fin and appparently:

Too bad i'm from europe
I couldn't get fin prescribed to me from my gp. I will try again soon, or get from an indian pharmacy as some people reccomended but I would rust Dr. Gary Linkov's online pharmacy more than some random indian pharmacy jfl.

More like eyebrow lowering (it’s not really lowering) and a all so slight squint from the lower lid when you are not sungazing… Squinting unironically ascends me so I’ll do it
squinting makes me looks autistic

does he have hooded eyes?