EYEBROW GAINS ORAL MINOXIDIL (BEFORE AND AFTER PICS)

they look like shit there i agree
i trimmed now
should i lift colour back to dark brown?
They look really good idk what everybody else is talking about. Ethnic brows mog

i was about to buy the minoxidil but i have a serious issue with ur threads on eyebrows and eyelashes

i appreciate u trying to help us but ur evidence isnt proof that it works

because ur using blurry candids to showcase the before of ur eyebrows / eyelashes, then in ur eyelashes u used flash close up and in ur eyebrows its really zoomed in and good quality

i would've loved if u had before and after that are equal images of the same quality, distance or both flash

• +1
Reactions: kgizzla
Previous thread had people asking about eyebrow gains, and what's the exact method, since some people are scared of the sides (which i experienced none of)

Method:
- Purchase TROPICAL minoxidil liquid from amazon, any will do as long as it only contains 4 ingredients:
Minoxidil, Ethanol (Alcohol), Propylene Glycol, Water
this is the one i use if you're interested:
https://amzn.eu/d/bhKIVNG

(1 bottle will last you 600 days (not a typo) so but amount of bottles accordingly)

- Mine came with a dropper, so if yours doesn't get one. or get a syringe

- In morning take 0.05ml minox which is 2.5mg (1 drop from dropper or measure using syringe)
(id recommend dropping the minox in mouth, then drinking water, to get minox in system, rather than dropping it in glass of water then drinking that as minox may be left in glass)

- Do the same thing before sleeping

By taking once in morning and once in evening you'll ensure that minoxidil is always in your system, giving best results.

If you miss a dosage, don't double up next dosage, it will provide no benefit, just continue as normal.

SIDE EFFECTS:
- Hair growth everywhere (any hair you have is going to grow) which i don't think is too bad as it's easy to maintain, just shave more often
- Darkening of eyebrows. I've never dyed them in my life however they became noticeably darker than what they where before. Im not sure if it's due to increased hair density or due to the actual follicle change
I had no cardiovascular issues or any heart related issues

if you're scared of sides only use 1 drop / 0.05 ml once a day

RESULTS (6 month difference):

BEFORE

AFTER
is it terminal now?

looks good, i wanna try for my somehow shitty eyebrows despite being ethnic

Previous thread had people asking about eyebrow gains, and what's the exact method, since some people are scared of the sides (which i experienced none of)

Method:
- Purchase TROPICAL minoxidil liquid from amazon, any will do as long as it only contains 4 ingredients:

(1 bottle will last you 600 days (not a typo) so but amount of bottles accordingly)

- In morning take 0.05ml minox which is 2.5mg (1 drop from dropper or measure using syringe)
(id recommend dropping the minox in mouth, then drinking water, to get minox in system, rather than dropping it in glass of water then drinking that as minox may be left in glass)

By taking once in morning and once in evening you'll ensure that minoxidil is always in your system, giving best results.

If you miss a dosage, don't double up next dosage, it will provide no benefit, just continue as normal.

SIDE EFFECTS:
- Hair growth everywhere (any hair you have is going to grow) which i don't think is too bad as it's easy to maintain, just shave more often
- Darkening of eyebrows. I've never dyed them in my life however they became noticeably darker than what they where before. Im not sure if it's due to increased hair density or due to the actual follicle change

BEFORE

AFTER
mirin eyebrows hard

Method:

SIDE EFFECTS:

BEFORE

AFTER
The gains look insane, are you tied to the minoxidil now? So do you always have to take it now? If you stopped taking Minox now, would your gains fall back?

• +1
Reactions: kgizzla
It literally tells me ingesting topical minoxidil orally is life threatening.

i trimmed them to better more sharp shape tbh cos they were too much lol

beard is usually 1-3 years i hear, eyebrows will probably be terminal faster but if u want to guarantee they stay id say do 1 year at least for eyebrows

got full beard at 18, but i clean shave, thankfully i dont get 5 oclock shadow

also gave giga lashes which was my intended use
hey how much ml of tropical minox do u drink? 0.05?

Method:

SIDE EFFECTS:

BEFORE

AFTER

Method:

SIDE EFFECTS:

BEFORE

AFTER
does the topical solution work as well as the cutaneous solution?