EYEBROW GAINS ORAL MINOXIDIL (BEFORE AND AFTER PICS)

no from squinting?
or tight lower eyelid from squinting?
It’s more like

Eyebrow lowering: %75
Eyelid tightening and slight lift (not really lift): 25%

It’s more like

Eyebrow lowering: %75
Eyelid tightening and slight lift (not really lift): 25%
and it’s permanent? i mean like he is not consciously or unconsciously squinting?
like he has hypertrophied so it’s like that at rest?

They look like shit now

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
  • +1
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL
I know this is a 6 month transformation but when did you start to see changes. 1 month?

and it’s permanent? i mean like he is not consciously or unconsciously squinting?
like he has hypertrophied so it’s like that at rest?
Probably but can’t say for sure try sungazing and you tell me. Definitely unconsciously, like that yes.

• +1
W hight iq thread. Can i use this for my genetic alopecia? I mean will it do the same as a basic topical formula?

Screenshot 20240129 003306 TikTok

Last edited:
just bought the one you recommended , hopefully i don’t die ☠️

• +1
Reactions: Fundz and appealmaxed
  • +1
Reactions: Fundz
“Jova's hurricussy is tight and delicious”

ok foid
FUCKING MANSLUT WHORE. I WILL FUCKING KNIFE YOU AND KNIFE ME TOO IN MINECRAFT.

• +1
  • JFL
Previous thread had people asking about eyebrow gains, and what's the exact method, since some people are scared of the sides (which i experienced none of)

Method:
- Purchase TROPICAL minoxidil liquid from amazon, any will do as long as it only contains 4 ingredients:
Minoxidil, Ethanol (Alcohol), Propylene Glycol, Water
this is the one i use if you're interested:
https://amzn.eu/d/bhKIVNG

(1 bottle will last you 600 days (not a typo) so but amount of bottles accordingly)

- Mine came with a dropper, so if yours doesn't get one. or get a syringe

- In morning take 0.05ml minox which is 2.5mg (1 drop from dropper or measure using syringe)
(id recommend dropping the minox in mouth, then drinking water, to get minox in system, rather than dropping it in glass of water then drinking that as minox may be left in glass)

- Do the same thing before sleeping

By taking once in morning and once in evening you'll ensure that minoxidil is always in your system, giving best results.

If you miss a dosage, don't double up next dosage, it will provide no benefit, just continue as normal.

SIDE EFFECTS:
- Hair growth everywhere (any hair you have is going to grow) which i don't think is too bad as it's easy to maintain, just shave more often
- Darkening of eyebrows. I've never dyed them in my life however they became noticeably darker than what they where before. Im not sure if it's due to increased hair density or due to the actual follicle change
I had no cardiovascular issues or any heart related issues

if you're scared of sides only use 1 drop / 0.05 ml once a day

RESULTS (6 month difference):

BEFORE

AFTER
no sides with it? I tried it and got headaches, eyebrows are okay but ideally want more density and in beard too

• +1
Reactions: Fundz
IMG 8678

people said they looked ethnic in the after (which i agree with),
are they not ethnic looking now?
do they look better than than the before pic on the post?
( i may have asked u alread idk)
@PseudoMaxxer @jflsnowdzz @Gaygymmaxx @LooksThinker @Tai Lung
@IMOGYOU

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Fundz, PseudoMaxxer and Gaygymmaxx
View attachment 2725385
@IMOGYOU
@Petsmart u think better? slightly slimmer and shaper

• +1
Reactions: Fundz and Petsmart
  • +1
Reactions: Fundz and PseudoMaxxer
View attachment 2725385
@IMOGYOU
Yeah they look good, what did u do?
Also how long do u think it takes to get full results from oral minox

• +1
Yeah they look good, what did u do?
Also how long do u think it takes to get full results from oral minox
id say at 6 months ur basically done, for me at least
trimmed them
r they better now than b4 pic on thread u think? or still ethnic looking? im med lol

• +1
Reactions: Fundz and jflsnowdzz
id say at 6 months ur basically done, for me at least
trimmed them
r they better now than b4 pic on thread u think? or still ethnic looking? im med lol
It looks good now not rly too ethnic, kinda like @pneumocystosis brows which are top tier.
Anyway if you're med it dosent mattter if they look ethnic since its not a rare trait for meds to have thick dark brows

• +1
Did it help you on your hairline?

Previous thread had people asking about eyebrow gains, and what's the exact method, since some people are scared of the sides (which i experienced none of)

Method:
- Purchase TROPICAL minoxidil liquid from amazon, any will do as long as it only contains 4 ingredients:

(1 bottle will last you 600 days (not a typo) so but amount of bottles accordingly)

- In morning take 0.05ml minox which is 2.5mg (1 drop from dropper or measure using syringe)
(id recommend dropping the minox in mouth, then drinking water, to get minox in system, rather than dropping it in glass of water then drinking that as minox may be left in glass)

By taking once in morning and once in evening you'll ensure that minoxidil is always in your system, giving best results.

If you miss a dosage, don't double up next dosage, it will provide no benefit, just continue as normal.

SIDE EFFECTS:
- Hair growth everywhere (any hair you have is going to grow) which i don't think is too bad as it's easy to maintain, just shave more often
- Darkening of eyebrows. I've never dyed them in my life however they became noticeably darker than what they where before. Im not sure if it's due to increased hair density or due to the actual follicle change

BEFORE

AFTER
how old are you bro cause it says use only over 18

View attachment 2725385
@IMOGYOU
it looks perfect bro you convinced me to use the method, now i jus gotta convince my normie ass parents that ts doesnt cause cancer jfl

Method:

SIDE EFFECTS:

BEFORE

AFTER
for how much time should it use after im satisfied with the results, to make them permanent?