Finasteride bad if you ever want kids

Link please?? I never took it for a long time and always would stop taking it because it would make me feel like shit. Good thing I never committed to it long term atleast.

quick scary story: i know a guy who also didn't committed to it but, i'm kidding.

I don't get it. There are tons of other drugs, RU and Minox, that stop baldness. Why take the one that literally is equivalent to chopping off your nuts?
I couldn't find ru in my country and idk where and how to buy it from tbh I tried asking alot

Indeed op brotherman, I saw that thread 2 days ago and was horrified. I'll find other ways to cope with my Norwood I've had since 19 tbh. Minoxidil + derma rolling + vit c + hyaluronic acid + Tret is what I'm working with now

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 9837, WadlowMaxxing and 1 other person
im an a strict regimen and i revived alot of my lost hair. btw i started norwooding at 15. im confident i can get back to nw 2 - 1.5 with taking fin because i goot 30% of my hair back without finasteride. but my hope should die and i should ive up for the ssake of my sons tbh.

From

View attachment 824446

To

View attachment 824447View attachment 824449

I will keep taking minox and microneedling+ ketoconazole shampoo + scalp massages daily. But without taking finasteride or dutasteride I will eventually go bald and lose all my hair sadly
Your balding might not be caused by DHT. It's very usual for mpb to start in age 15, nearly impossible. It could be just some deficiency or mineral/vitamin.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, diggbicc, Deleted member 9837 and 1 other person
you wont get a child when u have no hair either tbh

• +1
Reactions: ToursOverBoyo2020, sytyl and Deleted member 7098
nw7 because not enough zinc and biotin bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, AsGoodAsItGets, HowAmIAlive123 and 2 others
How can you live with the stress of developing side effects at any time?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
Your balding might not be caused by DHT. It's very usual for mpb to start in age 15, nearly impossible. It could be just some deficiency or mineral/vitamin.
It's both actually I studied hairloss religiously and know about hairloss no larp more than my major in uni. A d3 deficiency for over 10 years of from rotting home and not seeing the sun made me jumpstart my extremely agressive hairloss journey.

Screenshot 20201011 144506

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Pumanator, WadlowMaxxing and 3 others
How tf does a decrease in sperm count change your genes? Also. Propecia has been used by a lot of people for a long time so if this were a problem it would be very well documented. Imagine all the baby boys who would have no nuts if this was actually the result of fin

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy, 5'8manlet and Pumanator
i will go bald to save my kids
thank you for raising daughters which I can pump and dump as an oldcel and
raising sub chads sons who will work at my company as slaves :)

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • WTF
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 5875, Effortless and 2 others
How tf does a decrease in sperm count change your genes?

it's decrease because damage been done bro. it's like when you get older and it's decreases + you have more chances of having a child with birth defects etc.

• So Sad
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
thank you for raising daughters which I can pump and dump as an oldcel and
raising sub chads sons who will work at my company as slaves :)
cope i will have gigachad son mark my words

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Effortless, Deleted member 9837 and 1 other person
it's decrease because damage been done bro. it's like when you get older and it's decreases + you have more chances of having a child with birth defects etc.
But sperm count improves if you stop? Your point makes sense but what about the rest of what I said?

It's both actually I studied hairloss religiously and know about hairloss no larp more than my major in uni. A d3 deficiency for over 10 years of from rotting home and not seeing the sun made me jumpstart my extremely agressive hairloss journey.

View attachment 824468
Can’t you reverse it

But sperm count improves if you stop? Your point makes sense but what about the rest of what I said?

Do you know that cigarettes has been considered healthy for years in the past? the ''but we would know'' claim sounds legit but it's really not sometimes. also it's in the fucking disclaimer if i'm not mistaken. that you could lose sperm count and have sexual problems. just do the math.

• +1
Reactions: justshowerbro, Effortless, Deleted member 9837 and 1 other person
Can’t you reverse it
Hairloss isn't one thing it's caused by multiple factors for multiple reasons. It's very complicated which is why blocking androgens doesn't give you back all your hair. It's a multidimensional problem that should be tackled from multiple sides. That's why nutrition, lifestyle (growth hormone, thyroid, scalp tension, hormonal profile, androgens, binding affinity, d3, iron, basically basic nutrition, inflammation in the body and the scalp, fibrosis, cortisol, etc etc) all matter to a huge extent

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Pumanator, Effortless and 1 other person
Do you know that cigarettes has been considered healthy for years in the past? the ''but we would know'' claim sounds legit but it's really not sometimes. also it's in the fucking disclaimer if i'm not mistaken. that you could lose sperm count and have sexual problems. just do the math.
Exactly

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, NaturalDisaster and Deleted member 9837
But sperm count improves if you stop?

Will guess so, don't know for sure. it has to tbh if you're young and didn't use it for years (if it even affected you in that way)

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
fuck this gay earth man... i didn't understand the thing tho, was all these because the man used finasteride for a long period of time damaging his sperm quality forever or is it because he had sex while his partner is pregnant while also taking fin?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Will guess so, don't know for sure. it has to tbh if you're young and didn't use it for years (if it even affected you in that way)
I guess I will cope with dermarolling and minox and shit once I’m married, already been on fin for a month or two

• +1
Reactions: NaturalDisaster
fuck this gay earth man... i didn't understand the thing tho, was all these because the man used finasteride for a long period of time damaging his sperm quality forever or is it because he had sex while his partner is pregnant while also taking fin?
I also didn't get it but I think taking finasteride for years damaged his child(sperm) forever. If I understood correctly

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nonserviam, Effortless and Deleted member 6191
I also didn't get it but I think taking finasteride for years damaged his child(sperm) forever. If I understood correctly
To get hair transplant do you have to wait till full baldness?

• +1
To get hair transplant do you have to wait till full baldness?
I think I'm going to give up on everything because you have to take fin to keep existing hair after hair transplant. Unless you are already Norwood 7

• +1
Reactions: mostuttersubhuman and Deleted member 6191
I think I'm going to give up on everything because you have to take fin to keep existing hair after hair transplant. Unless you are already Norwood 7
Wait legit? I thought transplant just solves it? I mean your paying a couple thousand wtf.
Over that I’m starting to lose hair at 17

• +1
Reactions: mostuttersubhuman
No KIDS for me then :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: been on fin for 1 week

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 6191
im hornier than ever on fin
no doubt my son will be high T slayer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PYT, ezio6, Deleted member 1464 and 3 others
bro there is no evidence for that. millions of men use finasteride and you don't think there would be more birth defects if it was such an issue?

just abort the fetus if you are among the unlucky ones to produce a flawed fetus

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy, 5'8manlet, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person

gay redditor can't even explain the shit correctly because of the iq damage :feelsrope:
like if it's because he contracted fin through his saliva to her partners body while having sex i guess we shouldn't really be concerned
but if it's because finasteride's damage to his sperms, then gg we fucked up bros
it's over

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
And I thought I was the only one , does fin has something to do with getting hornier ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Baldingman1998
You reckon that MPB is just caused by bad aging genes? and is just a symptom of something that is a 'precursor' to worse diseases kinda like obesity

Being obese usually leads to other diseases right?

Last edited:
  • +1
just have kids via In Vitro Fertilisation, you can even pick the gender if ur worried

And I thought I was the only one , does fin has something to do with getting hornier ?
Fin raises testosterone by about 10%

• +1
Reactions: mostuttersubhuman, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 7098
That happens only first week because less testosterone is converted into dht. But your body will convert the remaining testosterone into estrogen as it adapts

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, mostuttersubhuman, Effortless and 1 other person
just have kids via In Vitro Fertilisation, you can even pick the gender if ur worried

Fin raises testosterone by about 10%
Just have baby outside of the body theory

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and Effortless
That happens only first week because less testosterone is converted into dht. But your body will convert the remaining testosterone into estrogen as it adapts
ive been on it 5 months

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Baldingman1998
Just 1 case of terarogenesis out of the millions who use finasteride

And now the rest of us can't use it

No the problem is that the redditor had a cuck endocrino system or he was just very very unlucky

Fin is not for cucks. The proof that he is a cuck comes from the fact his wife dumped him so casually

Well deserved for the cuck, well deserved for the whore, but I feel absolutely sorry for the kid, god bless his soul

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oueyy, AsGoodAsItGets, 5'8manlet and 7 others
You reckon that MPB is just caused by bad aging genes? and is just a symptom of something that is a 'precursor' to worse diseases kinda like obesity

Obesity usually leads to other diseases right?
Genetics are inherited but are malleable through Epigenetics. A bald dad will probably have bald kids but that doesn't explain why baldness is so prevalent if it was very rare in the past. (Lifestyle and environment)

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
ive been on it 5 months
Unironically measure the sperm quality and quantity when off and on finasteride I'm sure you wills we a difference. I used to cum buckets of semen now it's a few drops

Genetics are inherited but are malleable through Epigenetics. A bald dad will probably have bald kids but that doesn't explain why baldness is so prevalent if it was very rare in the past. (Lifestyle and environment)

Well this could be because more women are carrying balding genes than ever right? but it just doesn't affect them which is fucking ridiculous, they get away with carrying a undesirable gene

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
Unironically measure the sperm quality and quantity when off and on finasteride I'm sure you wills we a difference. I used to cum buckets of semen now it's a few drops
I still cum buckets inside your whore of mom

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Effortless and Baldingman1998
I still cum buckets inside your whore of mom
Cope my mom was a virgin before my dad. (Ethnic halo) Not like women in the west in reality your mom and every relative of yours are getting rammed by chad while you rot here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, HellenicChad, 5'8manlet and 3 others