Finasteride bad if you ever want kids

Try it for yourself at 5mg and watch yourself change

You're also one of this people that think that minoxidil is a androgen blocker while his side effects is growing hair all over your body?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Oueyy, Deleted member 1464 and 1 other person
You're also one of this people that think that minoxidil is a androgen blocker while his side effects is growing hair all over your body?
No never said that, maybe you’re talking about @Lifeisgood72

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and NaturalDisaster
who the fuck takes 5mg a day besides someone with as much iq as you
Lmao if I were low iq, I’d be taking fin.
So you’re logic is taking a tranny drug is fine, as long as you don’t take too much jfl👌:lul:

So you’re logic is taking a tranny drug is fine, as long as you don’t take too much jfl👌:lul:
muh tranny drug
not an argument

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Oueyy, 5'8manlet and 1 other person
muh tranny drug
not an argument
That is ‘THE’ argument and the o ly one that should be required to convince a real man to never even touch that kike poison.

Seems fine.

Considering fin when I am 21

That is ‘THE’ argument and the o ly one that should be required to convince a real man to never even touch that kike poison.
it's used as part of a regimen for trannies to prevent hairloss just as its used by men to prevent hairloss
trannies go on stuff like spirinolactone etc. actual tranny drugs
again fin doesn't cause you to become a tranny, this is like saying because trannies are suicidal and take ssri's that anyone taking ssri's is a tranny

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Oueyy, Deleted member 1464 and HowAmIAlive123
it's used as part of a regimen for trannies to prevent hairloss just as its used by men to prevent hairloss
trannies go on stuff like spirinolactone etc. actual tranny drugs
again fin doesn't cause you to become a tranny, this is like saying because trannies are suicidal and take ssri's that anyone taking ssri's is a tranny
It is a 5ar blocker that nukes your dht... literally the thing that differentiates men from women, makes a clit grow into a penis.
Even a ‘strong’ woman can’t compete with an average man, say you put a man and woman with the same height and same weight, say 140lbs against each other, the amount of strength, muscle hardness and overall performance of the male is much higher. It is literally dht that makes this possible, imagine taking pills to nuke it

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and Baldingman1998
It is a 5ar blocker that nukes your dht... literally the thing that differentiates men from women, makes a clit grow into a penis.
reducing your dht by 60% (which is what 1mg of fin daily does) has no effect unless you're still developing your secondary sex characteristics (as in puberty), if you're in your 20s it's completely safe to use

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123
Even a ‘strong’ woman can’t compete with an average man, say you put a man and woman with the same height and same weight, say 140lbs against each other, the amount of strength, muscle hardness and overall performance of the male is much higher. It is literally dht that makes this possible, imagine taking pills to nuke it
SO WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU RECOMMEND US NORWOODING MOTHERFUCKERS DO

STOP PRESENTING A PROBLEM AND GIVE US A FUCKING SOLUTION

AND IF YOU TELL ME TO LAY DOWN AND ROT I WILL PERSONALLY FIND WHERE YOU LIVE, WHO YOU ARE, WAIT UNTIL YOUR SON IS BORN AND THEN CASTRATE HIM TO ENSURE HE BECOMES THE FUCKING TRANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 14848, Oueyy and 4 others
Jfl, I have been saying this all along, fin is a tranny drug. What you low iq copers need to understand is that men who transition to women take it as their main drug.
this isnt true, estradiol is the main MtF drug. if they choose to take a 5ar inhibitor, they use dutasteride instead of finasteride (99% dht reduction vs ~60%).

fin is to a MtF what tren is to an ifbb pro.

inb4 but muh hair is still intact and i have no sides. Anything that intervenes in a hormonal pathway 100% has sides, the ones who don’t have ‘visible’ sides will have some kinda weird androgynous offspring like @alexjones made a thread about, wait till you see these “ i have no sides bro” ‘s kids
View attachment 824882

who gives a fuck? being bald is a complete death sentence. for 95% of the male population, losing your hair means you'll never have sex again, so who cares if your dick/sperm has top tier function if u can never use it jfl.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Oueyy, RAITEIII, HowAmIAlive123 and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123, Deleted member 2634 and sytyl

AND IF YOU TELL ME TO LAY DOWN AND ROT I WILL PERSONALLY FIND WHERE YOU LIVE, WHO YOU ARE, WAIT UNTIL YOUR SON IS BORN AND THEN CASTRATE HIM TO ENSURE HE BECOMES THE FUCKING TRANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dont listen to these retards. Finasteride is one of the most prescribed drugs in the world. You think it wouldn't be well-known if it caused birth defects? JFL.

Finasteride is the golden standard for anti male hairloss. Chill bro, u got this.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Oueyy, HowAmIAlive123, sytyl and 2 others
Dont listen to these retards. Finasteride is one of the most prescribed drugs in the world. You think it wouldn't be well-known if it caused birth defects? JFL.

Finasteride is the golden standard for anti male hairloss. Chill bro, u got this.
thanks buddy, i hate this shit :cry:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAITEIII and Deleted member 275
thanks buddy, i hate this shit :cry:
Tbh finasteride is a tranny drug. It removed something from my brain permanently since day 1 of taking 1 mg. I can tolerate 0.25-0.5 max and even then my body and brain feels off. Obviously it helps with hairloss and everything has a price I'm afraid. Just because it's fda approved doesn't mean it's safe long term. People still to this day don't know why minoxodil promotes hair growth. It was initially a blood pressure medication but they accidentally discovered that it makes hair grow. Biology is very complex and it's not one dimensional as some would lead you to believe. Many docs are idiots irl and just good at memorizing shit but we still have much to learn and alot of things we don't understand.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, TsarTsar444 and RealLooksmaxxer

Stop crying like a castrated cuck and read
@AutisticBeaner

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and Baldingman1998
@TsarTsar444 change your avi and stop copying other users

:heart:

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Women can't take any drug during pregnancy pretty much, not even finasterided semen.
There is plenty of spontaneously deformed kids. It could have been due to anything, another guy blaming all his problems on finasteride.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Just stop using finasteride before trying to get children dude.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
What guys in this thread who say how millions use finasteride and there are no millions of users complaining don't understand is that the big majority of people who use Propecia in the first place are people above 40 for prostate problems, that is the group of people the original Merc test was done on. Now why is this important? Cause after 33 your testosterone starts to decline, and you start to mimic the effects of fin even without using it, the biggest number of people who use fin already have the low T symptoms before using it so most of the time fin doesn't cause additional symptoms or even if it does cause them to be worse, the men will just think it's part of their natural aging and cope like that.

Even taking of the older group of men above 33, the minority of young people under 33 who take it are in the biggest part normies who felt insecure and got prescribed fin by their doc when they noticed balding, when they started getting sides they simply accept it either cause of the drugs or unnoticed, 90% don't even know what a forum is to complain, and even if a bluepiled normie gets sides they would hardly just go out and sue fucking Merk jfl, majority of people are timid cucks. Now this isn't even talking about normies in 3rd world countries who are even more low iq and don't understand what's even happening to themselves.

Now this leaves a small minority of Propecia users who are more self aware like looksmaxers here, higher iq and more aspie and they are much more likely to report the sides to the whole world such as this place and other hairloss forums

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Deleted member 1464, thickdickdaddy27 and 1 other person
What guys in this thread who say how millions use finasteride and there are no millions of users complaining don't understand is that the big majority of people who use Propecia in the first place are people above 40 for prostate problems, that is the group of people the original Merc test was done on. Now why is this important? Cause after 33 your testosterone starts to decline, and you start to mimic the effects of fin even without using it, the biggest number of people who use fin already have the low T symptoms before using it so most of the time fin doesn't cause additional symptoms or even if it does cause them to be worse, the men will just think it's part of their natural aging and cope like that.

Even taking of the older group of men above 33, the minority of young people under 33 who take it are in the biggest part normies who felt insecure and got prescribed fin by their doc when they noticed balding, when they started getting sides they simply accept it either cause of the drugs or unnoticed, 90% don't even know what a forum is to complain, and even if a bluepiled normie gets sides they would hardly just go out and sue fucking Merk jfl, majority of people are timid cucks. Now this isn't even talking about normies in 3rd world countries who are even more low iq and don't understand what's even happening to themselves.

Now this leaves a small minority of Propecia users who are more self aware like looksmaxers here, higher iq and more aspie and they are much more likely to report the sides to the whole world such as this place and other hairloss forums
What are you even trying to say? Do you have hairloss?

The level of mental illness that I would develop being bald vastly outweights any possible repercussion that my body could suffer because of DHT suppression. After all it would involve that I would be ugly, old, depressed, and handicapped in the dating world with no access to interpersonal relationship. To put it simple: this debilitating, life threatening disease might as well just end up claiming my life and have me dead.

So I obviously pick to live.

_ _ _ _

@sytyl @Baldingman1998 thoughts? There are mentions about loss of subcutaneous fat in the scalp and how it's related to hairloss. There have been studies showing that isotretinoin causes subcutaneous fat loss, while hairloss is one of the possible side effects.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 275 and Deleted member 4991
Just keep having kids, one of them is bound to come out looking good.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, sytyl and Deleted member 275

@sytyl @Baldingman1998 thoughts? There are mentions about loss of subcutaneous fat in the scalp and how it's related to hairloss. There have been studies showing that isotretinoin causes subcutaneous fat loss, while hairloss is one of the possible side effects.

This theory has been debunked so many times, it shouldn't be brought up anymore.

Also, if this was the case, balding would be incredibly easy to treat - botox would "cure" galea issues.

• +1
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer and RAITEIII
This theory has been debunked so many times, it shouldn't be brought up anymore.

Also, if this was the case, balding would be incredibly easy to treat - botox would "cure" galea issues.
Well it really doesn't just mention galea. It does say that androgens play a role. Nvm I'm new researching this stuff tbh

• +1
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
muh tranny drug
not an argument

>not an argument
IgnoreWatch
Ritalincel

Ritalincel
💢

JoinedOct 21, 2018Posts71,642Reputation102,959Time online253d 19h 59m
Friday at 5:46 PM
File: 1580088498777.gif (1.07 MB, 536x706)

Anonymous 11/20/20(Fri)10:46:57 No.3634106
>not an argument

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 1464
@Salludon gtfih, baptize these fear mongering cucks

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
The price u have to pay to keep ur hair.. I'd still take fin tbh

Giphy 14 1

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 3583
Incels always blame everything on finstride jfl, This could happen to everyone you don't have to be on finstride.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
There are hundreds of thousands of babies produced on finasteride and the man didn’t even stop taking it during his wife’s pregnancy and the babies were perfectly normal. It could just be a coincidence that his child didn’t have a scrotum and could have nothing to do with the drug. There are deformed babies being produced everyday on Earth to people who never even heard of finasteride. I suggest you keep taking it even if theres a risk its a very minor one and the chances of you getting a son without scrotum are slim to none but if you stop the drug the chances of you going bald are very high.

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 6272, thickdickdaddy27 and 4 others
What are you even trying to say? Do you have hairloss?

The level of mental illness that I would develop being bald vastly outweights any possible repercussion that my body could suffer because of DHT suppression. After all it would involve that I would be ugly, old, depressed, and handicapped in the dating world with no access to interpersonal relationship. To put it simple: this debilitating, life threatening disease might as well just end up claiming my life and have me dead.

So I obviously pick to live.

_ _ _ _

Thats indeed true, but why not fight in every other way possible instead of fin, go super aggressive on everything else and pray a better cure emerged in the next 10 years

fuck your gay kids nigga hair is everything

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and RealLooksmaxxer
my ejaculation volume has decreasd by 5x tbh. its pathitic now and my erections are weaker only after 1 month on finasteride. i want to have kids but im scared for their reproductive organs tbh. idk what to do anymore. the guy said he stopped 3 months prior so if i understood correctly the effects are permanent?
That's the result of religion baiting

• JFL
Ok, that was cruel tbh. Stick to microneedling (what device are you using?), maybe apply iodine after. Ru58841 is effective, you can find it online. Alphatradiol is a pretty weak topical agent you could throw in the mix as well.

• +1
Ok, that was cruel tbh. Stick to microneedling (what device are you using?), maybe apply iodine after. Ru58841 is effective, you can find it online. Alphatradiol is a pretty weak topical agent you could throw in the mix as well.
Dr pen ultima x5

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
Dr pen ultima x5
Thinking about buying the m8 or a7 from Alibaba. I got my vit D levels tested yesterday as I've been experiencing some shedding that doesn't necessarily follow the mpb pattern.

• +1
Thinking about buying the m8 or a7 from Alibaba. I got my vit D levels tested yesterday as I've been experiencing some shedding that doesn't necessarily follow the mpb pattern.
D 3 is the most important thing. Because we don't get it from food but from the sun unlike most other nutrients/vitamins/minerals

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6963
my ejaculation volume has decreasd by 5x tbh. its pathitic now and my erections are weaker only after 1 month on finasteride. i want to have kids but im scared for their reproductive organs tbh. idk what to do anymore. the guy said he stopped 3 months prior so if i understood correctly the effects are permanent?
Damn I thought I was the only one who has almost zero ejaculation volume lmao. Otherwise I'm fine, I've been on fin for 8 months now

• +1
D 3 is the most important thing. Because we don't get it from food but from the sun unlike most other nutrients/vitamins/minerals
Yeah. And I've been rotting at home for basically the last year and mainly went outside when it's already dark outside. I'm waiting for my results and will probably start supporting 10k iu vit D3 If needed.

• +1
Ah yes the vitamin D cope

could be just coincidence but propeciahelp shills will blame everything on fin

tho ashton kutcher stopped taking dut when he tried to get his woman pregnant maybe this guy got jewed