get a true mirror to realise how subhuman you look

schwanncel

schwanncel

Iron
Jrtyhjrt
I got one of these true mirror thingies where you see the true reflection of your face and holy fuck its blackpilling however ive begun to posturemaxx and mew more to fix my tilted maxilla (currently 16 turning 17, i hope it atleast lessens my asymmetry, legit everything cheekbones jawline eyes are tilted to one side) and seeing my true face every fucking minute or so has marked a psychological impact on how hard im currently looksmaxxing right now. ive also learned to stop clenching because one of my masseters is bigger

its still over for me even if i fix my asymmetry but i dont want to be below average looking anymore. make me normie atleast

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 32486
one side of my palate is lower than the other, wouldnt putting pressure on it cause it to even out over time? i thought that was the whole purpose.

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn

where to get one​

where to get one​

just search up "true mirror" or "inverted mirror" on amazon, they cost around £10-£20 or whatever the equivalent is in your local currency. nearly all of them look the exact same as the one in the pic i posted

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn and Deleted member 31155
one side of my palate is lower than the other, wouldnt putting pressure on it cause it to even out over time? i thought that was the whole purpose.
Yup the 1N of force ur tongue applies sure is enough to tilt ur entire skull, mirin iq

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Skywalker, chaddyboi66 and 2 others
just search up "true mirror" or "inverted mirror" on amazon, they cost around £10-£20 or whatever the equivalent is in your local currency. nearly all of them look the exact same as the one in the pic i posted
why does it differentiate from a basic mirror? like what does an ordinary mirror mitigate about ur facial feature

Sleep on your back without a pillow.

Sleep on your back without a pillow.
already do that, might also start sleeping on the floor soon too (i need to buy an extra blanket to sleep ontop of though)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn, Deleted member 29167 and Deleted member 31155
why does it differentiate from a basic mirror? like what does an ordinary mirror mitigate about ur facial feature
the way you see yourself on the mirror is different from how others see you, when you see yourself inverted you actually see how others view you and because your brain isnt coping with the general illusion you had of yourself you notice your flaws much more severely and rate yourself more accurately (if thats the correct wording for it)

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: agoostis and Deleted member 31155
already do that, might also start sleeping on the floor soon too (i need to buy an extra blanket to sleep ontop of though)
the lengths greycels go to

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and SidharthTheSlayer
the way you see yourself on the mirror is different from how others see you, when you see yourself inverted you actually see how others view you and because your brain isnt coping with the general illusion you had of yourself you notice your flaws much more severely and rate yourself more accurately (if thats the correct wording for it)
That’s actually very misleading, even when people look at faces their mind automatically makes them appear more symmetrical then they actually are, you can test this urself by talking a picture of a noticeably assymetrical person and flipping it, only the individual who the picture is referring to will be able to notice a significant difference while u would only be able to see trivial things, the mirror isn’t lying to you in the sense it’s completely changing ur face, it’s doing exactly as it’s called, mirroring ur image, you personally picking up on minor details is something only ur mind has been trained to do since a very long time, what ur doing with the reverse mirror is a form of mental self torture for urself because ur mind thinks it’s looking at a similar but different person and is getting fucked up in the process. Greycel iq on full display.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ondro, jason33, Skywalker and 5 others
Lmao at the replies I read.

Good thread and what you say is 100% on point, that's actually how we see ourselves, a truly enlightening method for a lot of us. We are so used to what we look at normal mirrors, that we actually believe that we are pretty decent looking. That's why so many people think they are "good-looking" or at least not ugly. I alrwady wrote about this and don't want to continue, but yeah, an unforgettable experience to see how we actually look like. That's why also people comment on how bad they look on inverted filters, and on photos taken from the back phone camara and normal camaras.

I also noticed how shitty my hairstyle actually is, despite it looking what I would say pretty good in normal mirror. And my features seem to be completely shit in these true mirrors. Just brutal.

• +1
Reactions: cell0xide
Lmao at the replies I read.

Good thread and what you say is 100% on point, that's actually how we see ourselves, a truly enlightening method for a lot of us. We are so used to what we look at normal mirrors, that we actually believe that we are pretty decent looking. That's why so many people think they are "good-looking" or at least not ugly. I alrwady wrote about this and don't want to continue, but yeah, an unforgettable experience to see how we actually look like. That's why also people comment on how bad they look on inverted filters, and on photos taken from the back phone camara and normal camaras.

I also noticed how shitty my hairstyle actually is, despite it looking what I would say pretty good in normal mirror. And my features seem to be completely shit in these true mirrors. Just brutal.
I expected u of all people to be a little smarter bhai, the truth is if he were to use this in 2 years his face would start appearing normal looking and in 5 would begin to look good as that’s his mind getting used to what it’s seeing, however if he were to switch back to using a normal mirror the mind again would get fucked up and start seeing all the small trivial issues only his mind can pick up on which others automatically cancel out.

I expected u of all people to be a little smarter bhai, the truth is if he were to use this in 2 years his face would start appearing normal looking and in 5 would begin to look good as that’s his mind getting used to what it’s seeing, however if he were to switch back to using a normal mirror the mind again would get fucked up and start seeing all the small trivial issues only his mind can pick up on which others automatically cancel out.
I understand you, but, you are approaching it from just one way and it doesn't really contradict what I said. From my point of view what happens is that the image we see on a normal mirror, is so familiar and seen for us, that it makes us used to our failos, ignoring them and making us look better for our eyes.

The image we see inverted, is usually surprising in a bad way, because we were so used to the normal mirror and the failos, that your brain stopped detecting them. Of course that after some period of time seeing only the inverted version will make you used to it and look acceptable, but it doesn't change that the first impression when seeing yourself was bad, for a reason.

In my case, if I was actually good looking, as I think I am when looking at the mirror, I would also look good inverted, as well as other people would do. The fact that I find myself ugly inverted, means that I definitely don't look as good as I think I do in a normal mirror.

I will also add that how I look in these true mirrors, is exactly how (bad) I look in photos, meaning that it represents reality. I still understand what you mean and agree but I wanted to add these

I understand you, but, you are approaching it from just one way and it doesn't really contradict what I said. From my point of view what happens is that the image we see on a normal mirror, is so familiar and seen for us, that it makes us used to our failos, ignoring them and making us look better for our eyes.

The image we see inverted, is usually surprising in a bad way, because we were so used to the normal mirror and the failos, that your brain stopped detecting them. Of course that after some period of time seeing only the inverted version will make you used to it and look acceptable, but it doesn't change that the first impression when seeing yourself was bad, for a reason.

In my case, if I was actually good looking, as I think I am when looking at the mirror, I would also look good inverted, as well as other people would do. The fact that I find myself ugly inverted, means that I definitely don't look as good as I think I do in a normal mirror.

I will also add that how I look in these true mirrors, is exactly how (bad) I look in photos, meaning that it represents reality. I still understand what you mean and agree but I wanted to add these
no. normal people don't notice the "failos" either unless extreme. minute differences that are doubly obvious on a flipped pic will not register to most normans. yes chad does look less bad flipped than a norman but you can't conclude anything based on a mirror flip

consider this: a minor asymmetry will look 2x magnified but 10x worse not just because it's jarring but because the asymmetry-subhumanity graph is exponential. also the different locations of birthmarks/hairstyle will be off to the mind, adding to the perceived ugliness

going this far trying to determine your psl is pointless either way, how others treat you is a perfectly accurate indicator

Even my dog looked weird to me when I'd see her reflection.

Seeing yourself inverted is always weird at first but after a while you get used to it. It just looks uncanny to you only, but other people don't notice these details you obsess over, at least not NT people, they just look at you as an overal abstraction without analysing every millimeter like autists in here do. I make videos for my employees and after a while now I am used to how I look on camera. You are obsessing too much

• +1
Reactions: lilxder2, supahotfirenze and oxymoron
Feel bad for you luckily i sleep on my back so my symmetry is model tier

• +1
Reactions: kwacker777
This is so retarded, your mirror self that youre used to seeing and your flipped/reversed self are the exact same level of attractiveness. Your face is the same level of asymmetrical either way it's just that you're used to seeing yourself in the mirror. If you were to stare at an image of your flipped face everyday constantly, then eventually that would also start to look normal to you. If you look at your friend (who's also asymmetrical) irl and then look at their face in a mirror, both images would look the same to you. The asymmetry you notice in a flipped version of yourself is only jarring because you literally barely ever see it throughout your entire life. TLDR: How you look in a regular mirror is also how others perceive you.

i took a back camera selfie lens distorted and it was mogger ngl better than a front selfie you get used to the asymmetry and if your right side of your face is more attractive then you will look better inverted/how people see you because people register you from left to right aka right side of your face to left side