GTFIN if you remember- Chadlite Rutherford’s Buccal Fat Removal

D

Deleted member 22639

Gold

User Chadlite Rutherford, now deleted, had great results from buccal fat removal.

Despite being lean, he had very chubby cheeks due to his genetics from his father. The surgeon said he had the most buccal fat he had ever seen, and he got it ENTIRELY removed.

My question-
I’m consulting on buccal fat soon, and I wanted to find these particular before after pics he posted.
They were not the ones from his main threads- may have been from a thread on diet or leanness, but I searched for a while and couldn’t find it.
I’m gathering good and bad pics of buccal removal results to bring to consultation etc
Does anyone happen to know what I’m talking about or have pics saved? I think he’s wearing a dark shirt like in the attached pic

Trying to tag people i saw interact with him and who may have seen these harder to find pics he posted-
@LooksOverAll
@Jagged0
@Hozay
@Lars

Attachments

• 3D245021-C045-4F05-8A2F-E43D9B56BA37.jpeg
    3D245021-C045-4F05-8A2F-E43D9B56BA37.jpeg
    23.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans and Growth Plate
Keep lurking

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Indiana Evans and Growth Plate
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639 and Indiana Evans
I remember him, interesting guy. I remember he said that looks is the only thing that matters and that being nice mogs being an asshole. I'm not going to tell you how to live your life or pretend to know the outcomes of all buccal fat removals but I would recommend staying away from it. It will cause you to age prematurely as fat is crucial for anti aging. I wouldn't fuck with this. Instead focus on things that will debloat you (a sign of health) or moving bone around (airway is health). Human attraction is mainly health indicators. I know it could ascend you but look for alternative solutions first because you can't reverse this once you get it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22639 and Jagged0
I remember him, interesting guy. I remember he said that looks is the only thing that matters and that being nice mogs being an asshole. I'm not going to tell you how to live your life or pretend to know the outcomes of all buccal fat removals but I would recommend staying away from it. It will cause you to age prematurely as fat is crucial for anti aging. I wouldn't fuck with this. Instead focus on things that will debloat you (a sign of health) or moving bone around (airway is health). Human attraction is mainly health indicators. I know it could ascend you but look for alternative solutions first because you can't reverse this once you get it.
Thanks for taking time to write this man, going to do everything else first.
Thing I hate is that if I jut my jaw out to the side to make it look wider on one side, I instantly get hollow cheeks since I already have low BF and some cheekbones

Getting a wider lower third would require MSDO or MSE probably- I think it would ascend me hard and fix apnea but those are more involved expensive complicated etc

Whereas buccal may give same result for less headache

I’ll also consider jaw fillers and stuff and see what the consults say, going to 4 places to get opinions lol

• +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans
There's only one surgeon in the US that I know of that will remove all your buccal fat. You NEED to get ALL of it removed. Going to some local surgeon and getting part of it removed will leave you like everyone else who gets that -- looking exactly the same.

Thanks for taking time to write this man, going to do everything else first.
Thing I hate is that if I jut my jaw out to the side to make it look wider on one side, I instantly get hollow cheeks since I already have low BF and some cheekbones

Getting a wider lower third would require MSDO or MSE probably- I think it would ascend me hard and fix apnea but those are more involved expensive complicated etc

Whereas buccal may give same result for less headache

I’ll also consider jaw fillers and stuff and see what the consults say, going to 4 places to get opinions lol
MSDO won't do shit. It will just take your osteoporotic underdeveloped massless jaw and project it a few mm to the side. Having an aesthetic jaw is about MASS, not just position. The same applies to MSE to a lesser extent, but most people don't have adequate mass and end up looking the same or worse from MSE:

• +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans and Deleted member 22639
There's only one surgeon in the US that I know of that will remove all your buccal fat. You NEED to get ALL of it removed. Going to some local surgeon and getting part of it removed will leave you like everyone else who gets that -- looking exactly the same.

MSDO won't do shit. It will just take your osteoporotic underdeveloped massless jaw and project it a few mm to the side. Having an aesthetic jaw is about MASS, not just position. The same applies to MSE to a lesser extent, but most people don't have adequate mass and end up looking the same or worse from MSE:

Hey can I have permission to DM you on this stuff bro, I think you have helpful knowledge on it
I’ll help you on roids or whatever
Don’t want to do the wrong procedure ya know

• +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans
  • +1
Reactions: Indiana Evans and Mr.Proper

User Chadlite Rutherford, now deleted, had great results from buccal fat removal.

Despite being lean, he had very chubby cheeks due to his genetics from his father. The surgeon said he had the most buccal fat he had ever seen, and he got it ENTIRELY removed.

My question-
I’m consulting on buccal fat soon, and I wanted to find these particular before after pics he posted.
They were not the ones from his main threads- may have been from a thread on diet or leanness, but I searched for a while and couldn’t find it.
I’m gathering good and bad pics of buccal removal results to bring to consultation etc
Does anyone happen to know what I’m talking about or have pics saved? I think he’s wearing a dark shirt like in the attached pic

Trying to tag people i saw interact with him and who may have seen these harder to find pics he posted-
@LooksOverAll
@Jagged0
@Hozay
@Lars
He also used to starvemax and waterfast constantly

But his issue was he always said he'd end up bjnone and would again be dieting again by fasting
He never was in a nice maintenance house always yo yo dieting coz he kept binging

He also used to starvemax and waterfast constantly

But his issue was he always said he'd end up bjnone and would again be dieting again by fasting
He never was in a nice maintenance house always yo yo dieting coz he kept binging
Do you have any threads he made on this btw, I’ve seen a couple I can think of
This is almost my exact issue tbh

Also is the Dr you are referring to the same one that did his (Vietnas in Houston) or a different one?
Any chance I could DM pics for advice, have consults soon with aesthetics places to see on best options