Harmony - Compact Midface

Daily reminder that harmony is a meme and nobody has yet to explain what it really means

Forward facial projection, facial thirds & facial fifths. Some other shit that I don't really value would be golden ratio, coloring, & perfection mask.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
keep coping

Harmony = Good Ratios + Coloring
I have good ratios

• +1
Reactions: dodt
The anime blackpill is that most good looking characters have compact midfaces and short lower thirds

you would also look really unique with this kind of facial ratio and it would make you stand out even more

i think my IPD is 0.66mm.

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
Daily reminder that harmony is a meme and nobody has yet to explain what it really means

harmony is decent facial proportions

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Compact midface is so crucial

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
yeah, midface is really important
some people look good with a long-ish midface tho i cant explain why

• +1
Reactions: Alexanderr
new to forum whats ipd

LOL AT THESE MID FACE COPING FAGGOTS. HE LOOKS LIKE A LITTLE BITCH WITH THAT COMPACT MIDFACE COMPARED TO THE RIGHT PIC WTF. HES A SLAYER IN THE RIGHT. TOTAL COCKYSLAYER PRETTY BOY LOL WTF
what im saying

Exactly. The science of facial aesthetics is complicated as fuck, but our biology can still sense good looking faces without being able to put it in words. Thus people use 'harmony' when they can't explain why a face looks good

Slightly longish midface is masc