Heightmaxxing risks & questions

C

Chcell

Iron
15m (almost 16) 176cm
1. Is it better to take HGH in the morning or night? i feel like it would not do much in the morning as the night is when you grow, but if you take it during the night, it will surpress natural production.
2. Is my hair becoming frizzy and dry due to aromasin? or is there another reason. What should i do to prevent hairloss on aromasin

3. is joint paint on low doses of aromasin normal
3. do i prevent nose growth on HGH

15m (almost 16) 176cm
1. Is it better to take HGH in the morning or night? i feel like it would not do much in the morning as the night is when you grow, but if you take it during the night, it will surpress natural production.
2. Is my hair becoming frizzy and dry due to aromasin? or is there another reason. What should i do to prevent hairloss on aromasin
take HGH at night, better quality sleep . youre a lucky boyo. i was 5"4' at 16. and 5 feet at 14. now im nearly 5"9' but im gonna be 19. not rich to afford hgh and AI anyway.

even if its a low dose? i might just stop using hgh and just use aromasin
if you want to exceed the height that is naturally set by your genetic code you will develop ogre nose and hgh gut, dont take hgh

if you want to exceed the height that is naturally set by your genetic code you will develop ogre nose and hgh gut, dont take hgh
i use 1.8iu, maybe i should switch to something else?

• JFL
Reactions: Meister!
take HGH at night, better quality sleep . youre a lucky boyo. i was 5"4' at 16. and 5 feet at 14. now im nearly 5"9' but im gonna be 19. not rich to afford hgh and AI anyway.
will that prevent natural hgh secretion

15m (almost 16) 176cm
where did you source your hgh? also if you take something like mk677 or hexarlin before bed along with the gh that will keep your natural production going.

where did you source your hgh? also if you take something like mk677 or hexarlin before bed along with the gh that will keep your natural production going.
i got it straight from costco, also isnt using hgh and mk677 at the same time bad

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 49130
i got it straight from costco, also isnt using hgh and mk677 at the same time bad
Bro 1.8 iu is better skin dosage usually heightmaxxing dosage in studies are 0.45 per kg

Bro 1.8 iu is better skin dosage usually heightmaxxing dosage in studies are 0.45 per kg
0.45 what? mgs? mcg? uis? if it was 0.45 uis per kg, it would be 35 uis for me. if it was 0.45 mcgs per kg, it would be 1400 uis.

0.45 what? mgs? mcg? uis? if it was 0.45 uis per kg, it would be 35 uis for me. if it was 0.45 mcgs per kg, it would be 1400 uis.
It is 0.45mg per week per kg you have to lab test your gh to know how much is actually in your generic shit

• JFL
Reactions: truecel12