i half assed my way to 30k a month

thugmaxxing

thugmaxxing

Iron
im a 20 year old kid that graduated high school with a 1.2 gpa i currently live in a 2 bed room 2 bath loft with a c7 corvette. i make 30k a month half assing my ecom clothing store . started in 2021 when i was about to gradaute with no money to my name . havent looked back since . defiently reccomend it to anyone who needs to make a career and is super lazy . all the information is online . the more moeny your put into automated ads the more money you make back. basically printing money if you scale correctly. started with $150 bucks and a diet coke. ( pic took yesterday)

Attachments

• IMG-0225.jpg
    IMG-0225.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_0282.jpg
    IMG_0282.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini, lightskinbengali, the MOUSE and 19 others
im a 20 year old kid that graduated high school with a 1.2 gpa i currently live in a 2 bed room 2 bath loft with a c7 corvette. i make 30k a month half assing my ecom clothing store . started in 2021 when i was about to gradaute with no money to my name . havent looked back since . defiently reccomend it to anyone who needs to make a career and is super lazy . all the information is online . the more moeny your put into automated ads the more money you make back. basically printing money if you scale correctly. started with $150 bucks and a diet coke
My friend with a comp sci degree makes 26k a year jfl. How did you do it? Do you have a rough guide or advice on where to start? Dm if you'd prefer

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
Joined Oct 22, 2023
Posts 3
Reputation 0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DharkDC, Ethniframementalcel, BoredPrince and 6 others
BHpUzufH 400x400

op

• JFL
Reactions: chosen-one, lookism and Perfection
proof/pics?

grammar checks out

• JFL
Reactions: BoredPrince and Perfection
im a 20 year old kid that graduated high school with a 1.2 gpa i currently live in a 2 bed room 2 bath loft with a c7 corvette. i make 30k a month half assing my ecom clothing store . started in 2021 when i was about to gradaute with no money to my name . havent looked back since . defiently reccomend it to anyone who needs to make a career and is super lazy . all the information is online . the more moeny your put into automated ads the more money you make back. basically printing money if you scale correctly. started with $150 bucks and a diet coke
Mirin bro, What product do you sell? Are you comfortable sharing me your ecommerce website in the DMs

• +1
my view right now just took this off my webcam . im new to this site gimme some time
can you take one with a piece of paper with your username on it? mirin if its actually you

Mirin bro, What product do you sell? Are you comfortable sharing me your ecommerce website in the DMs
i dont wanna give away my site but get into graphic hoodies and shirts (streetwear)

Attachments

• IMG_0282.jpg
    IMG_0282.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Idontknowlol, DubsyBanana and Deleted member 29167
My friend with a comp sci degree makes 26k a year jfl. How did you do it? Do you have a rough guide or advice on where to start? Dm if you'd prefer
promote products on tiktok. start with 1 item. scale up .

• +1
inspirational fr

why did you have such a low gpa though? you clearly gotta be smart if you manage to start making 30k a month, did you just not give a fuck abt school?

• +1
So buy clothes, promote and sell with margin? Or do you promote first, sell at margin, buy it and then send it to person who bought?

inspirational fr

why did you have such a low gpa though? you clearly gotta be smart if you manage to start making 30k a month, did you just not give a fuck abt school?
i would sleep through school due to the fact i was sleeping on the couch since my parents gave my older sister the bedroom in our apartment. i would just play fort and cod all night and facetime girls. 8th grade i was a honor student but 9th grade my parents lost their house and basically went homeless for that summer

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: lightskinbengali, poopoohead, Mio and 1 other person
So buy clothes, promote and sell with margin? Or do you promote first, sell at margin, buy it and then send it to person who bought?
buy one sample. promote for a few weeks . open site on a specfic day . take orders . take the money from orders and buy product from manufacture. ship items when they land. rinse and repeat

• +1
Reactions: infini, zharupodrugu, poopoohead and 4 others
i did something similar back in my early days

no point in trying to help users here they’re too far gone

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: infini, the MOUSE, Deleted member 29581 and 1 other person
Bro please release a guide on this,
I want to do this but have no idea where to start.

Can you either make a thread as if you were starting it and knew nothing and what you wish you knew when you started that would make the transition process that much faster.

Or maybe link a couple of the best tutorial vids.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 40986, poopoohead, Lucifer X and 2 others
inspirational fr

Who's the guy on your PFP?

some guy 8 years younger than me is making 10x my wage JFL at this life. Also OP it can't be that easy, what are all those youtubers doing wrong when they test these methods and fail? I see these youtube videos all the time where they try shopify or something like that and fail miserably and they seem to know what they do

• +1
Reactions: Part-Time Chad and poopoohead
Please write a guide

• +1
Reactions: Lucifer X
OP is indian btw

• +1
Reactions: Pale God
i would sleep through school due to the fact i was sleeping on the couch since my parents gave my older sister the bedroom in our apartment. i would just play fort and cod all night and facetime girls. 8th grade i was a honor student but 9th grade my parents lost their house and basically went homeless for that summer
Chad lifestyle, facetiming girls all night and shit. But tough childhood man, atleast u on the grind and earning good money at young age still. U could save up aside for looksmaxxing journey if you really need it.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 29167
Proud of you op

What manufacturers do you recommend using?

• +1
some guy 8 years younger than me is making 10x my wage JFL at this life. Also OP it can't be that easy, what are all those youtubers doing wrong when they test these methods and fail? I see these youtube videos all the time where they try shopify or something like that and fail miserably and they seem to know what they do

How do u know when to switch products and how many times have you switched

• +1
Post pic with .org written on the paper or larp

its not that easy 2021 was extremly rough . only made 7k in 9 months. if u keep doing new products and scaling your audience your chance of making mre money than the average human is very high

• +1
use alibaba manufactures from china or pakistan
did you have everything premade or did you have to tell your customers they have to wait for a month in shipping time?

Chad lifestyle, facetiming girls all night and shit. But tough childhood man, atleast u on the grind and earning good money at young age still. U could save up aside for looksmaxxing journey if you really need it.

did you have everything premade or did you have to tell your customers they have to wait for a month in shipping time?
pre order and good customer service communication

"Hey guys, I make $30k a month. Here's $200 worth of sweatshirts in an empty $500/month apartment as proof."

"Ah, excellent proof, OP!"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: medialcanthuscel, zharupodrugu, chosen-one and 3 others
Do a guide for a few bucks or for looksmax fame bro

• +1
Reactions: Supreme
"Hey guys, I make $30k a month. Here's $200 worth of sweatshirts in an empty $500/month apartment as proof."

"Ah, excellent proof, OP!"
8k worth of stock cope again

order generic penile vacuum seal stretchers from alibaba and resell them at a much higher price.they only cost 25$ each.

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali and Data
im a 20 year old kid that graduated high school with a 1.2 gpa i currently live in a 2 bed room 2 bath loft with a c7 corvette. i make 30k a month half assing my ecom clothing store . started in 2021 when i was about to gradaute with no money to my name . havent looked back since . defiently reccomend it to anyone who needs to make a career and is super lazy . all the information is online . the more moeny your put into automated ads the more money you make back. basically printing money if you scale correctly. started with $150 bucks and a diet coke. ( pic took yesterday)
So you do need a good capital to start this after all , let's see how you earned the capital and dont tell me your parents money.

No Shopify screenshot of sales?? Rather you posted some prepacked t-shirts.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Lethbridge
Most people here don’t have the money to even run paid ads. Ecom depends on it heavily and if you do organic it takes forever to build up

im starting soon gonna sell my ps4 for running ads