i half assed my way to 30k a month

im a 20 year old kid that graduated high school with a 1.2 gpa i currently live in a 2 bed room 2 bath loft with a c7 corvette. i make 30k a month half assing my ecom clothing store . started in 2021 when i was about to gradaute with no money to my name . havent looked back since . defiently reccomend it to anyone who needs to make a career and is super lazy . all the information is online . the more moeny your put into automated ads the more money you make back. basically printing money if you scale correctly. started with $150 bucks and a diet coke. ( pic took yesterday)
Might have to start my clothing brand back up, that shits fun. Ads are literally free money. Facebook has created more millionaires than any other platform, medium, market, segment etc etc on the planet

im starting soon gonna sell my ps4 for running ads
$500 won’t get you jack shit when you’re starting out. Your pixel is new, you’ll run up past your CAC OR you won’t hit a statistically significant amount of conversions for FB to optimize through testing. unless you’re running something high ticket, then you can run omnipresent content ads for pennies and be fine. $3k minimum to start based on your unit economics. Contribution margin is everything

Absolutely useless information. Thx

mirin bro...do you report taxes, or you dont give a shit?

$500 won’t get you jack shit when you’re starting out. Your pixel is new, you’ll run up past your CAC OR you won’t hit a statistically significant amount of conversions for FB to optimize through testing. unless you’re running something high ticket, then you can run omnipresent content ads for pennies and be fine. $3k minimum to start based on your unit economics. Contribution margin is everything
post a guide

Respect if true, could you post screens of sales/Shopify stats or smth?

Is this 30k revenue or income

Honestly sounds Believable i was in town the other day and everywhere i looked i saw males wearing clothes with the same style graphics like CPFM and broken planent

im a 20 year old kid that graduated high school with a 1.2 gpa i currently live in a 2 bed room 2 bath loft with a c7 corvette. i make 30k a month half assing my ecom clothing store . started in 2021 when i was about to gradaute with no money to my name . havent looked back since . defiently reccomend it to anyone who needs to make a career and is super lazy . all the information is online . the more moeny your put into automated ads the more money you make back. basically printing money if you scale correctly. started with $150 bucks and a diet coke. ( pic took yesterday)
Congrats, I’ve got a similar story

Let’s see the Shopify dashboard bro