I wish alerts displayed which retard from the moderation team moves/deletes threads

Pendejo

Pendejo

Kraken
So I login today and click on my alerts expecting a bunch of reacts and some mentions perhaps, you know the usual, but instead I see that some mod removed a couple of my threads from BOTB, now let me ask this: why the fuck would you remove my lip surgery guide when it's miles better than my mouth widening guide, like seriously how deformed and inbred you need to be to need to widen your fucking mouth?! I can't recall a single time I looked at someone irl and thought to myself "damn that person mouth is narrow af", it honestly baffles me how till this day I still get random greycels asking me stuff about it

Captura de pantalla 2023 11 24 173723

Oh and they also removed some thread I made on the moneymaxing section cuz apparently it doesn't belong in that section? Alright lets see why...

Unethical practices??? Low-effort??? Nigga do you expect me to type a doctoral thesis when I am simply asking a question meant to spark some discussion about freelance transcription sites, I don't fucking need to elaborate!!!

How about y'all focus on cleaning up the pile of garbage that the looksmaxing section has been for years instead of deleting threads for stupid reasons?
Captura de pantalla 2023 11 24 173933
Captura de pantalla 2023 11 24 174016
Captura de pantalla 2023 11 24 174103

Let me say it again in case it wasn't clear enough, that's indeed the LOOKSMAXING section in which retards post anything but actual looksmaxing threads.

Fucking dogshit forum.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Lookologist003, Manletmachine, Mio and 11 others
All this is Looksmaxxing Subforum btw

• JFL
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom, Mio and chosen-one
So I login today and click on my alerts expecting a bunch of reacts and some mentions perhaps, you know the usual, but instead I see that some mod removed a couple of my threads from BOTB, now let me ask this: why the fuck would you remove my lip surgery guide when it's miles better than my mouth widening guide, like seriously how deformed and inbred you need to be to need to widen your fucking mouth?! I can't recall a single time I looked at someone irl and thought to myself "damn that person mouth is narrow af", it honestly baffles me how till this day I still get random greycels asking me stuff about it

View attachment 2569270

Oh and they also removed some thread I made on the moneymaxing section cuz apparently it doesn't belong in that section? Alright lets see why...

Unethical practices??? Low-effort??? Nigga do you expect me to type a doctoral thesis when I am simply asking a question meant to spark some discussion about freelance transcription sites, I don't fucking need to elaborate!!!

How about y'all focus on cleaning up the pile of garbage that the looksmaxing section has been for years instead of deleting threads for stupid reasons?
View attachment 2569271View attachment 2569272View attachment 2569273

Let me say it again in case it wasn't clear enough, that's indeed the LOOKSMAXING section in which retards post anything but actual looksmaxing threads.

Fucking dogshit forum.
Man these 3rd world niggers migrated their ass to west ruined this forum

View attachment 2569270

Fucking dogshit forum.
Mods sticky this thread please

It's probably lmao

You both are pendejo (Stupid). They removed 71 threads from the BOTB because it was overfilling. They also capped the number at 150, even though there were 154+ threads. They removed the threads they thought were low effort. Even 9 Enchanted Elixir threads got removed; he had 11 BOTB threads. Now, there are only 2. He said he didn't think they were good, so it's probably Admins, Enchanted Elixir, GarouPilled and kingkellz voting, since no other mod has BOTB threads.

You both are pendejo (Stupid). They removed 71 threads from the BOTB because it was overfilling. They also capped the number at 150, even though there were 154+ threads. They removed the threads they thought were low effort. Even 9 Enchanted Elixir threads got removed; he had 11 BOTB threads. Now, there are only 2. He said he didn't think they were good, so it's probably Admins, Enchanted Elixir, GarouPilled and kingkellz voting, since no other mod has BOTB threads.

View attachment 2569270

Fucking dogshit forum.
@enchanted_elixir deleted them most before 2021, with 0 oversight lol. I'm not a money-making and success mod, I wouldn't have deleted your thread.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403
It was all me.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403 and Debetro
Dear @Pendejo.
I also did clean up the looksmaxing section yesterday. Didn't do it today. That's why there's junk in there.
Also, you do have to realize that a fair amount of the threads in BOTB are just images and aren't high effort. Therefore I purged them.
I do realize that I can make mistakes, but I'm confident that almost all the threads removed should have been removed.

As with this guide, I removed it as it's mostly just showing images and referencing external sources. It's not high effort. I'd give it moderate-effort.

I don't think this would make it to BOTB if you posted that today. So I purged it.

As with the other thread, I made a revision.

View attachment 2569270

Fucking dogshit forum.
Also, look at this.

"Failure to follow any of these rules may result in post-deletion or user restrictions."

Also, I purged threads based on the rubric I made. I did not do this wrecklessly or haphazardly.

Also, I purged threads based on the rubric I made. I did not do this wrecklessly or haphazardly.
Also, look at this.
View attachment 2570198

"Failure to follow any of these rules may result in post-deletion or user restrictions."
Dear @Pendejo.
I also did clean up the looksmaxing section yesterday. Didn't do it today. That's why there's junk in there.
Also, you do have to realize that a fair amount of the threads in BOTB are just images and aren't high effort. Therefore I purged them.
I do realize that I can make mistakes, but I'm confident that almost all the threads removed should have been removed.

As with this guide, I removed it as it's mostly just showing images and referencing external sources. It's not high effort. I'd give it moderate-effort.

I don't think this would make it to BOTB if you posted that today. So I purged it.

As with the other thread, I made a revision.
@Lmao

• +1
Reactions: Lmao
Also, look at this.
View attachment 2570198

Dude it was a thread asking if someone had experience with freelance transcription sites, that's definitely related to financial growth, if we cannot ask questions cuz apparently that's "low effort" then what is even the point of this fucking forum existing?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

View attachment 2569270

Fucking dogshit forum.
Hey you remember me

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43403

View attachment 2569270

Fucking dogshit forum.
Fr they deleted my high iq moneymaxxing threads

Dude it was a thread asking if someone had experience with freelance transcription sites, that's definitely related to financial growth, if we cannot ask questions cuz apparently that's "low effort" then what is even the point of this fucking forum existing?
Send me the link. I made a mistake.