is buccal fat removal worth getting?

C

crazyfishy

Iron
to acheive hollow cheeks

imo yes if you look chubby (means you have excess) and no if you look normal but want to have hollow cheek (your cheek will sag faster)

You should first try to get a really low bf% if that doesn't work and you have the money for the surgery go for it

You should first try to get a really low bf% if that doesn't work and you have the money for the surgery go for it
im 12% body fat rn will going lower affect my face?

depends depends and depends
iiiiiiiiiiifffffffffff you have gone down to about 12% and didnt get hollow cheeks thennnnn there is a 99.99% chance you need buccal fat removalll
if you bite your cheeks or sth like that and youre too lazy to get to a low bf then it might be a good idea to get it if you have the money
ignore the comment above, your cheeks wont sag faster, buccal fat has no structural support of the cheeks
there is more to it but im too lazy to say everything
I really should make a thread about this because ppl ask this shit all the time

• +1
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 4416, wasted and 3 others
iiiiiiiiiiifffffffffff you have gone down to about 12% and didnt get hollow cheeks thennnnn there is a 99.99% chance you need buccal fat removalll
if you bite your cheeks or sth like that and youre too lazy to get to a low bf then it might be a good idea to get it if you have the money
ignore the comment above, your cheeks wont sag faster, buccal fat has no structural support of the cheeks

yea when i bite or suck in my cheeks they look hollow. i believe this procedure is pretty cheep in mexico/europe i think like 1.5-2k.

also read that you can have partial buccal fat removal. is it worth it to leave some or should i just take it all out.

yea when i bite or suck in my cheeks they look hollow. i believe this procedure is pretty cheep in mexico/europe i think like 1.5-2k.

also read that you can have partial buccal fat removal. is it worth it to leave some or should i just take it all out.
no dont ever leave some fat, there is no point at least for guys.
you wont get hollow cheeks if you leave some fat and it might end up looking asymetrical
in europe its pretty expensive, mexico i dunno, brazil its usually 400 dollars (I paid 800).

no dont ever leave some fat, there is no point at least for guys.
you wont get hollow cheeks if you leave some fat and it might end up looking asymetrical
in europe its pretty expensive, mexico i dunno, brazil its usually 400 dollars (I paid 800).

whaaat thats so cheap

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
BRO IS BUCCAL FAT REMOVAL GOOD FOR ME

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Imo buccal fat removal is almost always a bad decision except in rare cases. Usually if you have chubby cheeks it’s either because:

A) You’re not as lean as you think you are (try 10% BF)
B) You don’t have enough bone support

Buccal fat removal takes away good fat and it will make you look older as you age.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Please make a thread about this when you have a chance. Really want to know a little bit more about your experience with the surgery and the results (so far).

• +1
Please make a thread about this when you have a chance. Really want to know a little bit more about your experience with the surgery and the results (so far).
I will make it in about 2.5 months once my swelling has completely gone down and I see the results

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, SexyMofo and wasted
Make a gigathread and tag me buddy

• +1
Imo buccal fat removal is almost always a bad decision except in rare cases. Usually if you have chubby cheeks it’s either because:

A) You’re not as lean as you think you are (try 10% BF)
B) You don’t have enough bone support

Buccal fat removal takes away good fat and it will make you look older as you age.

this. and its most probably because of lack of forward growth. It may look good at first. But as you get older, your face will age faster.

• +1
Reactions: roar123