My suprising yubo results (pics inside)

Jimmy Fallon Cringe GIF

I‘m dying of cringe
Gotta play along with the jbs
This is what I imagine what @Amnesia goes through when he meets up with 18 year olds from the ghetto and has to pretend hes still hip and cool.

I‘d want to blow my brains out if I had to text and talk like that.

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger, Rabbesol34 and RAMU KAKA
This is what I imagine what @Amnesia goes through when he meets up with 18 year olds from the ghetto and has to pretend hes still hip and cool.

I‘d want to blow my brains out if I had to text and talk like that.
Amnesia : ᕙ⁠(⁠@⁠°⁠▽⁠°⁠@⁠)⁠ᕗ Do you like my implants baby girl!

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and mayo mogger
how tall are you mr mumbai slayer

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
High IQ.

Most girls on yubo, specifically if you choose to match globally instead of locally, aren‘t even there to find a date/hook-up and rather just view it as a time killer and to get some free validation, with no intention of ever meeting someone of it.

If you want to know your worth you should try real dating apps, where girls will only match you if they could see themselves letting you put your brown wiener inside of them.
Instagram is the hard mode from my personal experience
100+ likes on tinder in big cities, but instagram game way harder
ofc without mutual friend circle

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone, RAMU KAKA and mayo mogger
ur not subhuman ur htn

this forum only ever does underrates

jfl at the reacts the standards on this forum are so inflated
He is subhuman on the west. Maybe in his shithole country he is MTN especially on the first pic. In this video he looks like subhuman nerd tryhard.

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Rabbesol34 and mayo mogger
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and Corleone
Instagram is the hard mode from my personal experience
100+ likes on tinder in big cities, but instagram game way harder
ofc without mutual friend circle
Instagram is not even a dating app

• JFL
Reactions: Rabbesol34
all the girls I enjoyed meeting were from instagram
But ofcourse it would be hard because thats not what the app is about

• +1
Reactions: Rabbesol34 and mayo mogger
pts nhi tu slayer kyun nhi hai itna autism kaise hai bhai tereko
Ladkio se baat karte wakt perr kaapte hai, aur itna hi chad hu to ladkiya approach kyu nahi karti

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Ladkio se baat karte wakt perr kaapte hai, aur itna hi chad hu to ladkiya approach kyu nahi karti
Tu unko squint karke toh nahi dekhne lag jata lmfao?

• JFL
I am hyper nt tho
Wonder how you ended up in this shit hole, meri to crush ne mujhe hi pehle text karke bola ki she has a crush on me then she say iam ugly af thats how i found this website and kinda ascended ig

• So Sad
Real hqnp girls dont use social media
The good ones have their profile locked to followers only, are selective who they let follow them, and maybe have 5-6 pictures on there.

Kind of non-NT to not have any social media.

• +1
Kind of non-NT to not have any social media.
Good, thats how women should be, non nt shy little bitches who think about their husband all day

• JFL
Reactions: Corleone and mayo mogger
Wonder how you ended up in this shit hole, meri to crush ne mujhe hi pehle text karke bola ki she has a crush on me then she say iam ugly af thats how i found this website and kinda ascended i

I acidentally typed heightmax lmfao, thats how i ended up here. Basically height badane ke nuske dhund rha tha

• JFL
  • JFL
Good, thats how women should be, non nt shy little bitches who think about their husband all day
Bhai aajkal toh virgin nhi milti tu toh no social media wali bol rha hai jfl

• JFL
I acidentally typed heightmax lmfao, thats how i ended up here. Basically height badane ke nuske dhund rha tha
From finding ayurvedic nuskhe to hgh and LL

• JFL
I have one like that in my DMs right now and I can‘t stand it. @nofap

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger and RAMU KAKA
  • JFL
Reactions: Corleone
Muslimo mai miljaati hai bhai
Cope bhai , kissless to muskil maine toh apne schl mai dekhe muslim ladke aur ladkiya dono hi date marte hue.

• +1
Muslimo mai miljaati hai bhai
Haram ka jamana hai bhai , imaan toh khtm ho rha hai tbh sirf kaafi strict muslims hi hai waitingbfor marriage wale , baaki toh woh bi westernized hote ja rhe

• +1
muslim ladke aur ladkiya dono hi interreligion date marte hue.
Over for their arrange marriage future, bhai yaha arrange marriage ka alag hi scene hai

Jab rishta hota hai tab puri puch taach hoti hai ki how was he/she in his/her teen years and shit

Mere rishtedaro mai ek ladka hai uski shaadi hi nahi hori yahi wajah se, randi khaana bhi jaata tha aur college mai ons karne ke liye badnaam tha

• So Sad
Haram ka jamana hai bhai , imaan toh khtm ho rha hai tbh sirf kaafi strict muslims hi hai waitingbfor marriage wale , baaki toh woh bi westernized hote ja rhe
True that

• +1