My suprising yubo results (pics inside)

Over for their arrange marriage future, bhai yaha arrange marriage ka alag hi scene hai

Jab rishta hota hai tab puri puch taach hoti hai ki how was he/she in his/her teen years and shit

Mere rishtedaro mai ek ladka hai uski shaadi hi nahi hori yahi wajah se, randi khaana bhi jaata tha aur college mai ons karne ke liye badnaam tha
Over for him, arranged toh khtm hai bhai rand hi aa rhi ab toh tbh

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA
These type of girls are hell after post nut clarity I agree jfl
100% agree, she even managed to get me to break off contact BEFORE I even smashed her.

She‘s a first at that. Usually I only realize how annoyed I am by them after they drained my balls.

• +1
ur not subhuman ur htn

this forum only ever does underrates

jfl at the reacts the standards on this forum are so inflated
I mean this forum rates your smv and psl according to western standards and again your rating drops because of your ethnicity.
MTN in west would most likely be HTN in India.

Op is pulling more in the west according to yubo than in his country
I mean this forum rates your smv and psl according to western standards and again your rating drops because of your ethnicity.
MTN in west would most likely be HTN in India.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Rabbesol34 and mayo mogger
Op is pulling more in the west according to yubo than in his country
Over for me bhai. Mujhe to bharatiya nari bhi muu na lagaye.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: brucewayne78, Rabbesol34, RAMU KAKA and 1 other person
While I get 0 matches on bumble after three days haha I need to kill myself

• JFL
Reactions: Rabbesol34 and RAMU KAKA
  • JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and mayo mogger
Bhenchod har dusra uder indian hai kya yahan
I thought euro cucks and burger landians were joking when they called this forum an Indian forum

• JFL
Reactions: mayo mogger
Fr. But tu bhi to Indian he :lul:
Bhai this ks becoming r/india and its not cool , sirf goore hi tadge looksmaxxing methods daalte hai hum toh chutiye hi hai

• JFL
Reactions: Rabbesol34
Bhai this ks becoming r/india and its not cool , sirf goore hi tadge looksmaxxing methods daalte hai hum toh chutiye hi hai
Already archived and saved every useful and BOTB thread here.
Now it's time ot make it mainstream and spam it in every Indian teen subreddit to the point the owners have to either close the forum or make it strictly registered users only. :feelsez:

• Woah
  • JFL
Already archived and saved every useful and BOTB thread here.
Now it's time ot make it mainstream and spam it in every Indian teen subreddit to the point the owners have to either close the forum or make it strictly registered users only. :feelsez:
Chutiye mat kario tu hi mog ho jayega random bihari se jiske bones tadge honge keval softmaxxing hold back kar rhi hai kaafi indians ko

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78 and Rabbesol34
Chutiye mat kario tu hi mog ho jayega random bihari se jiske bones tadge honge keval softmaxxing hold back kar rhi hai kaafi indians ko
Even before mainstreaming am getting mogged by random bihari. Mujhe Kya.

• JFL
You are GL but yubo is shit for finding out if you are attractive or not, even my subhuman friends get compliments. Unless you plan to meet them in real life, which it's useful for, then it's just a waste of time

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Nick.Harte and Rabbesol34
Yo Ashraf, these girls wouldn’t smash you IRL. They were just having fun with you and I can say that very few of them would meet up with you IRL.

• +1
So basically I've been called a subhuman and a gay faggot for most of my life by my bros and classmates and users here including @RAMU KAKA but these results were astonishing to see, why did i get such good results when irl iam just a nerd and subhuman according to people

View attachment 2720345

Tried to look NT with the profile

View attachment 2720350

View attachment 2720347View attachment 2720348
View attachment 2720352View attachment 2720353View attachment 2720356View attachment 2720358
guessing this is in india?

• +1
Lol nigga getting white jbs to text him back and hes subhuman Mirin indian power

• JFL
I think yubo matches are cope tbh, I tested myself in the past as a 3/10 polynesian/white (weird pheno) in many countries including norway where I was matching with white beckys (or lower) and had some send a dm first. If you can arrange a meetup and they agree it's legit tho

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: distance decay and RAMU KAKA
So basically I've been called a subhuman and a gay faggot for most of my life by my bros and classmates and users here including @RAMU KAKA but these results were astonishing to see, why did i get such good results when irl iam just a nerd and subhuman according to people

View attachment 2720345

Tried to look NT with the profile

View attachment 2720350

View attachment 2720347View attachment 2720348
View attachment 2720352View attachment 2720353View attachment 2720356View attachment 2720358
You’re MTN you retarded faggot

bruh we need to unironically yubomaxx, i will fraud my age and get a perm soon @ElTruecel

• Love it
Reactions: ElTruecel
bruh we need to unironically yubomaxx, i will fraud my age and get a perm soon @ElTruecel
Aren’t u already ascending with the MTB. Also very true Yubo maxxing is legit

Aren’t u already ascending with the MTB. Also very true Yubo maxxing is legit
it seems i wont ascend if things keep going like this

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel