NEED TO LEANMAXX ASAP SEND ALL TIPS

northern mogger

northern mogger

Dutchmaxxing
tbh @ConfusedBolivian @dragomaxxer

tbh @ConfusedBolivian @dragomaxxer
Eat only beef steak no fat almost no sugar dont drink water instead celery juice but rule sip and never with meat eveey 1 hour

• +1
Reactions: ConfusedBolivian and northern mogger
U gonna lose 40lbs in a month with this method as i did

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Whatever u do don’t lose weight too fast and also avoid losing muscle

Be on a good health deficit with a lot of protein to keep ur muscle

Even if u think ur not that fat lose skin on the face can make u look older and give u nasal labial folds

Losing slowly is gonna give ur skin time to tighten with ur skin

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and northern mogger
Whatever u do don’t lose weight too fast and also avoid losing muscle

Be on a good health deficit with a lot of protein to keep ur muscle

Even if u think ur not that fat lose skin on the face can make u look older and give u nasal labial folds

Losing slowly is gonna give ur skin time to tighten with ur skin
there is no time, need to be done in 3 months

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
U gonna lose 40lbs in a month with this method as i did
I really don’t recommend fast weight loss after I saw what it does to ur face much better to lose slow no need to rush

• +1
  • WTF
I really don’t recommend fast weight loss after I saw what it does to ur face much better to lose slow no need to rush
i need to be leanmaxxed by summer

@PseduoAryan @Orc

wat about intermittent fasting? is it a meme?
OMAD is the best way if u wanna lose fast

I did that and 10k steps

Basically 1 single meal a day

I reccomend between 5pm and 6pm

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: marek937, sub5c3l and northern mogger
OMAD is the best way if u wanna lose fast

I did that and 10k steps

Basically 1 single meal a day

I reccomend between 5pm and 6pm
how bad will the loose skin be? im at like 27-30% rn (i have crazy zygos tho)

• JFL
Reactions: Jeww
Drink a lot of water, like as much as you can, eat high protein DENSE foods, like beans and chicken and broccoli
there is only 3 months tho, need to lose 5% a month

how bad will the loose skin be? im at like 27-30% rn (i have crazy zygos tho)
It can be bad watch this video

It’s called ozomatic face or something basically when ppl lose weight fast even if ur not that fat to begin with and ur body and face skin doesn’t have time to adjust

Calorie tracker

• WTF
there is only 3 months tho, need to lose 5% a month
Hi I went from like 85KG to like 76KG, and grew 2 inches over 7 months, I exclusively ate red kidney beans, a whole can has like 120 calories or something tiny, chicken breast, yoghurt, broccoli, zinc supplements (ones that dissolve in water), as well as a lot of water (sparkling is fine but no like soda) I also did ALOT of stair master, as in at least once every 2 days I’d do 999 kcal on stair master, (I was really ugly so this might be overkill) good luck! You got this!

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Hi I went from like 85KG to like 76KG, and grew 2 inches over 7 months, I exclusively ate red kidney beans, a whole can has like 120 calories or something tiny, chicken breast, yoghurt, broccoli, zinc supplements (ones that dissolve in water), as well as a lot of water (sparkling is fine but no like soda) I also did ALOT of stair master, as in at least once every 2 days I’d do 999 kcal on stair master, (I was really ugly so this might be overkill) good luck! You got this!
there is only 3 months

Lifting weights 3x a week PPL split- Training to failure or near failure with 70-80% intensity for 2 years consistently

after get into:

A Caloric deficit between 100-500 calories depending on whether you want to lose quickly or slowly or you can choose to do it at maintenance but must do cardio for that physiological adaptation to occur losing body fat/ adipose tissue.

High fat and Protein on a caloric deficit, normal protein amount 0.7g of protein per Lb of bodyweight and normal carbohydrates and fats.

Try Intermittent fasting if you want but it will depend on the person whether or not they don't mind sacrificing some muscle mass in the process.

Limit processed and junk foods to one cheat meal a week and try to get 10,000 steps a day.

some extra tips, caffeine, creatine, and supplements help with dieting/ losing body fat easier to avoid psychological effects on a caloric deficit.

Me back when I was cutting for a natural bodybuilding show (I believe I was 8-10% body fat here) and I currently hover between 15-18% body fat since I have more responsibilities.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Moggedbyevery1, sOMEONEgONNACarry and 2 others
  • +1
  • WTF
Lifting weights 3x a week PPL split- Training to failure or near failure with 70-80% intensity for 2 years consistently

after get into:

A Caloric deficit between 100-500 calories depending on whether you want to lose quickly or slowly or you can choose to do it at maintenance but must do cardio for that physiological adaptation to occur losing body fat/ adipose tissue.

High fat and Protein on a caloric deficit, normal protein amount 0.7g of protein per Lb of bodyweight and normal carbohydrates and fats.

Try Intermittent fasting if you want but it will depend on the person whether or not they don't mind sacrificing some muscle mass in the process.

Limit processed and junk foods to one cheat meal a week and try to get 10,000 steps a day.

some extra tips, caffeine, creatine, and supplements help with dieting/ losing body fat easier to avoid psychological effects on a caloric deficit.
View attachment 2818644
Me back when I was cutting for a natural bodybuilding show (I believe I was 8-10% body fat here) and I currently hover between 15-18% body fat since I have more responsibilities.
is losing 15% in 3 months possible

after get into:

View attachment 2818644
there is no "2 years" for me. absolut max is 4 months

• So Sad
there is no "2 years" for me. absolut max is 4 months
Then you simply won't lose it quick considering losing body fat is a slow process, if you decide to starve or take the quick route your metobalism will crash and cause you to gain fat easier than it is to maintain your body fat.

• WTF
Then you simply won't lose it quick considering losing body fat is a slow process, if you decide to starve or take the quick route your metobalism will crash and cause you to gain fat easier than it is to maintain your body fat.
faaaaaaaaaakkkkk :rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:

its over

Listen man, I'm 6ft and I never go above 63 kg no matter what I do, currently at 61kg.
My tip that I give you is to have a lifestyle that promotes fat loss.

Basically plan to dedicate your life to having low body fat instead of just fasting for a month or so.

• So Sad
Listen man, I'm 6ft and I never go above 63 kg no matter what I do, currently at 61kg.
My tip that I give you is to have a lifestyle that promotes fat loss.

Basically plan to dedicate your life to having low body fat instead of just fasting for a month or so.
3 months. thats it. all i have
and i think im banned from gym :feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Narcissus🥀
3 months. thats it. all i have
and i think im banned from gym :feelskek::feelskek:
I don't want to bring your hopes down.
But don't do it, even if you manage to lose weight in three months it's not gonna be worth the effort and it's not gonna last.
Instead get on a life long plane and lose weight slowly but comfortably

• +1
  • So Sad
Eat less nigga. It isn't that hard.

I don't want to bring your hopes down.
But don't do it, even if you manage to lose weight in three months it's not gonna be worth the effort and it's not gonna last.
Instead get on a life long plane and lose weight slowly but comfortably
well then its just completely OVER.
The Joker GIF
The Joker Laugh GIF by Legendary Entertainment
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

Dnp

• JFL
well then its just completely OVER.
The Joker GIF
The Joker Laugh GIF by Legendary Entertainment
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie
Download 1 13

Over???
You know nothing about over
You wanna know why I'm talking to you right now instead of lying on my girlfriend thighs?
It's because I'm sick and I don't think I'm getting better.

Atleast you still have you health brother, when you feel healthy anything is possible.

• WTF
View attachment 2818662
Over???
You know nothing about over
You wanna know why I'm talking to you right now instead of lying on my girlfriend thighs?
It's because I'm sick and I don't think I'm getting better.

Atleast you still have you health brother, when you feel healthy anything is possible.

am not even gonna explain why its over, just now it is.
Joaquin Phoenix Smile GIF