NEED TO LEANMAXX ASAP SEND ALL TIPS

I’m in the same situation, I have max 4 months to get lean. It’s possible idk why people in here are saying it’s not. All I’m doing is calorie deficit on a high protein diet with heavy lifting and that’s all you need pretty much. In a month or two I’ll hop on ostarine + cardarine stack.

By mid July I’ll be lean which gives me 3 months to enjoy summer. All you have to do is be consistent and you’ll see results.

You stupid nigger.

Do you even know why you need to eat food? Because your cells need the energy to work / live.

Lets say all your cells need 1800 calories per day to work / live / not die. If you eat 1600 calories in the day.. well guess what? Your cells still need the extra 200 calories so where the fuck do the extra 200 come from? The fat stored on your body u dumb fucking nigger retard.

A gram of fat is 9 calories. So a pound of fat stored on your body is like 4,000 calories. That means if you go 2 days without eating you will lose 1 pound. Just dont eat for a month and you will lose 15 pounds.

"Muh dangerous"

No its not u fucking nigger. How is it dangerous? The whole point of fat being stored is that there is no danger from not eating cuz the fat will give u the needed calories.

Also anyway fat soluble vitamins that you need will be released when your fat is broken down too..

But actually you should drink chicken broth everyday for the salt and also take some water soluble vitamins too maybe. Also im not a doctor so yeah this isnt medical advice. Nigger.

Edit: Somehow other guy lost 40 pounds in a month.. yeah I think if you include basic amounts of walking maybe thats some extra hundreds of calories per day and so you can lose more.

I think i could be missing some factor that causes people to lose a lot more even tho without eating you should only be able to lose like ~15 pounds max.

Last edited:
I’m in the same situation, I have max 4 months to get lean. It’s possible idk why people in here are saying it’s not. All I’m doing is calorie deficit on a high protein diet with heavy lifting and that’s all you need pretty much. In a month or two I’ll hop on ostarine + cardarine stack.

By mid July I’ll be lean which gives me 3 months to enjoy summer. All you have to do is be consistent and you’ll see results.
wdym enjoy summer? Whats so special about summer i dont get it

• +1
Reactions: N1666
wdym enjoy summer? Whats so special about summer i dont get it
Because I live on an island which is shit in the winter, it’s like it’s made for summer. It’s very small and there’s only beaches here which are more enjoyable in summer. Plus everything is better in summer I’m less inclined to rot inside if the weather is nice

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
and how many carbs should i eat
Prob like, 1-3 pieces of whole grain bread before workout. 50-150 grams of complex carb is prob enough for a day. (Also depends on ur height, bodyweight, etc)

Last edited: