NEED TO LEANMAXX ASAP SEND ALL TIPS

please saars and bhais, send tips and help, or its JOVAAAAAAHHHH!
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie
Joaquin Phoenix Smile GIF

I really don’t recommend fast weight loss after I saw what it does to ur face much better to lose slow no need to rush
0.5-1% bf loss a week is optimal, right?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Iasacrko and northern mogger
could this work? doesn't it cause damage to bones and organs?
Maybe not literally starve yourself but if you want to get lean fast just eat like 1000 calories per day

• JFL
Reactions: northern mogger
0.5-1% bf loss a week is optimal, right?
Yeah like 1kg or 2 a week is ideal

Not crazy niggas who lose 15 kg in a month or some shit it’s definitely gonna lead to lose skin

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: king_of_recession and northern mogger
Maybe not literally starve yourself but if you want to get lean fast just eat like 1000 calories per day
wont it get stored as fat, because your body thinks you are going to die?

Not crazy niggas who lose 15 kg in a month or some shit it’s definitely gonna lead to lose skin
so is 8kg a month ok?

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: king_of_recession and northern mogger

and what is the damage to body from weight loss

Yeh 1%bf every week is doable unless you are below 12-13% bf
So 3 months =12 weeks
12% is possible
at what point is it too much? 1.2%, 1.5%, when?

wont it get stored as fat, because your body thinks you are going to die?
No, your body cant store fat if it has to burn it for energy that you arent getting in with food.

• Hmm...
No, your body cant store fat if it has to burn it for energy that you arent getting in with food.
wont i be giga tired, do i just force myself to move?

• +1
Reactions: whiteislandpill
so is 8kg a month ok?
Yeah that’s better idk how it worked I saw that video from the doctor and it made me notice all the ppl I see who lose weight to fast end up aging themselves like 5 years due to lose skin

ThTs why I’m taking my time now I don’t want the nasal labial folds it’s brutal

• So Sad
Yeah that’s better idk how it worked I saw that video from the doctor and it made me notice all the ppl I see who lose weight to fast end up aging themselves like 5 years due to lose skin

ThTs why I’m taking my time now I don’t want the nasal labial folds it’s brutal
is there a video i can watch to know limits? i think 6kg-7kg a month would be great

at what point is it too much? 1.2%, 1.5%, when?
1% is max
You can't lose 100% in 1 week lmao
And if more than 1 per week is possible you'll end up fucking your metabolism and lose a ton of muscle

1% is max
And if more than 1 per week is possible you'll end up fucking your metabolism and lose a ton of muscle
Does caloric deficit make you really hungry if you only go a little below maintenance ?

• +1
Reactions: viniciz
1% is max
idc bout muscle, can i just keep up metabolism?

Does caloric deficit make you really hungry if you only go a little below maintenance ?
No uptill 500 calories deficit is possible without having hunger cravings below that you'll start having hunger cravings but fight through them leanmaxxing is tough but worth it
idc bout muscle, can i just keep up metabolism?
You'll look gaunt and horrible not an aesthetic look
If you still want then blast DNP increases metabolism by 30% and clenbuterol by 10-15%

• So Sad
No uptill 500 calories deficit is possible without having hunger cravings below that you'll start having hunger cravings but fight through them leanmaxxing is tough but worth it

If you still want then blast DNP increases metabolism by 30% and clenbuterol by 10-15%
i dont have time tho, need to be lean by july

Aight thanks for the tip

Imma eat less, hopefully it won’t exhaust me too much

• +1
Reactions: viniciz and northern mogger

or should i keep gymmaxxing at current bf%
or can i gain muscle and lose fat simultaneously?

if you wanna do it and no fucked your self eat a lot of high quality protein and thats all only meat you will have quality protein plus low calories

• Hmm...
if you wanna do it and no fucked your self eat a lot of high quality protein and thats all only meat you will have quality protein plus low calories
could i lose fat and gain muscle by only eating meat, are carbs even nesecsray?

• Hmm...
  • +1
5kg tren ed

• JFL
Why July ?
time constraints. this summer all foids my age will have their bodycount go up like crazy. if im not leanmaxxed, no pussy for me. also cant do shit next summer i will be in the special forces by then

• +1
Reactions: N1666 and Pierrot
time constraints. this summer all foids my age will have their bodycount go up like crazy. if im not leanmaxxed, no pussy for me. also cant do shit next summer i will be in the special forces by then
How old r u ?

• +1
Makes sense that you want to be at your prime then gl for leanmaxxing boyo
it might be too late, AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
could i lose fat and gain muscle by only eating meat, are carbs even nesecsray?
depends on your starting point body composition no carbs is the best way to lose weight

• Hmm...
No dont say that you’re only 17. If it were over past 17 I’d rope :lul:
nigga thats the point. im already 17, and high bf. its very bad

You need fiber and it keeps your energy levels up
im not worried about energy, i am very worried about fiber tho, no fiber is basically suicide, what if i ate veggies with high fiber?

• JFL
  • +1
im not worried about energy, i am very worried about fiber tho, no fiber is basically suicide, what if i ate veggies with high fiber?
just eat high fiber foods
I notice psyllium husk works pretty good too

• +1
Fr bro you think niggas find looksmaxxing at 13 ? Sadly we were not blessed with chad genetics but you can still slay young stacies in your ealy 20s
Bbc One Smile GIF by BBC
Bbc One Smile GIF by BBC