NEED TO LEANMAXX ASAP SEND ALL TIPS

Fr bro you think niggas find looksmaxxing at 13 ? Sadly we were not blessed with chad genetics but you can still slay young stacies in your ealy 20s
nigga i live in finland young foid bodycounts will be ropefuel
@LooksThinker @Lokki
its over, no prime shut for me HAHHAHAHA
i will be in the army soon anyways, very little sex during that time

• JFL
Reactions: LooksThinker and Lokki
@LooksThinker @Lokki
Is military service compulsory in Finland ? + If you live in Finland you can just take to boat to lituania,estonia,… and slay gorgeous christian foids

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: viniciz and northern mogger
@LooksThinker @Lokki
Your situation’s actually hella fine and you live in the happiest country in the world ahahah :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Is military service compulsory in Finland ? + If you live in Finland you can just take to boat to lituania,estonia,… and slay gorgeous christian foids
you can just fake your way out via acne or depression, but i want to go and get special forces training
and that second statement is jfl fuel

• +1
Reactions: Pierrot
you can just fake your way out via acne or depression, but i want to go and get special forces training
and that second statement is jfl fuel
If you’re so saddened to miss out on slaying while ur young why even bother going to special forces training in the first place ? You can delay it by 1 or 2 years can’t you ?

• +1
If you’re so saddened to miss out on slaying while ur young why even bother going to special forces training in the first place ? You can delay it by 1 or 2 years can’t you ?
I also need to GET THE FUCK OUT OF FINLAND before 2027. By then Putin will start ww3 and im not sacrificing my life for modern finland. and special forces training will come in handy in this world, training is for free in finland

but yes i can delay, just know that this country is UTTERLY brutal, house parties here are totally crazy, one of my friends (also 17) fucked a 14yo. YES. ITS TOTALLY FUCKING OVER

• +1
I also need to GET THE FUCK OUT OF FINLAND before 2027. By then Putin will start ww3 and im not sacrificing my life for modern finland. and special forces training will come in handy in this world, training is for free in finland
Blud special forces training is useless when you don’t pursue the career if you want just train mma and slay foids while ur young

• +1
but yes i can delay, just know that this country is UTTERLY brutal, house parties here are totally crazy, one of my friends (also 17) fucked a 14yo. YES. ITS TOTALLY FUCKING OVER
Bro you’ll find a nice foid if youre good looking no stress

• JFL
  • +1
Lifting weights 3x a week PPL split- Training to failure or near failure with 70-80% intensity for 2 years consistently

after get into:

A Caloric deficit between 100-500 calories depending on whether you want to lose quickly or slowly or you can choose to do it at maintenance but must do cardio for that physiological adaptation to occur losing body fat/ adipose tissue.

High fat and Protein on a caloric deficit, normal protein amount 0.7g of protein per Lb of bodyweight and normal carbohydrates and fats.

Try Intermittent fasting if you want but it will depend on the person whether or not they don't mind sacrificing some muscle mass in the process.

Limit processed and junk foods to one cheat meal a week and try to get 10,000 steps a day.

some extra tips, caffeine, creatine, and supplements help with dieting/ losing body fat easier to avoid psychological effects on a caloric deficit.
View attachment 2818644
Me back when I was cutting for a natural bodybuilding show (I believe I was 8-10% body fat here) and I currently hover between 15-18% body fat since I have more responsibilities.
High fat and protein? What about carbs?

• +1
Reactions: northern mogger
Blud special forces training is useless when you don’t pursue the career if you want just train mma and slay foids while ur young
guess i will focus on leanmaxxing this year, slay 2025, special opps in 2026 and then GTFO
only sad part is finland has one of the highest young foid bodycounts. Country may seem innocent but shit is bruuuutal under the surface.

• +1
guess i will focus on leanmaxxing this year, slay 2025, special opps in 2026 and then GTFO
only sad part is finland has one of the highest young foid bodycounts. Country may seem innocent but shit is bruuuutal under the surface.
Seems like a good plan :)

• +1
its just sad if you ltr here, because you know that the foid has like 20 bc by age 19
I believe it’s the same everywhere in 1st world countries except extremely religious regions

• +1
I believe it’s the same everywhere in 1st world countries except extremely religious regions
i feel like nordics are especially broootal because house party culture

• +1
High fat and protein? What about carbs?
Could do either low carb or high carb depending if your high insulin resistant or low insulin resistance. The spike in insulin is caused by refined carbs mostly though such as white rice so avoid that because spiking insulin causes you to be more hungry and likely to crash diet or binge eat junk food which indirectly contributes to body fat increase.

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1 and northern mogger
2,4Dinitrophenol baby

The sexiest thing about her is that the difference between becoming a mogger and being 6 foot under is a couple hundred milligrams

I will say though, Tirzepatide alongside DNP and a severe calorie defecit will probably leave you disgustingly sensitive to insulin after coming off. Tirz will kill your appetite (DNP is notorious for causing insane cravings) and the DNP will rape your fat.

GLP1 agonists are the only true insulin sensitising agents (metformin is alright but doesn't come close to GLP1s) and DNP, by it's very nature, causes profound sensitization to insulin.

• +1
Could do either low carb or high carb depending if your high insulin resistant or low insulin resistance. The spike in insulin is caused by refined carbs mostly though such as white rice so avoid that because spiking insulin causes you to be more hungry and likely to crash diet or binge eat junk food which indirectly contributes to body fat increase.
Would potatoes be better than white rice ?

• +1
everyone already responded while i was asleep but yes, just get 10k steps in a day and have 1 or two meals a day only, make them insanely high protein moderately high fats and as low carb as possibly

i say 1-2 because ideally if ur gonna have two meals one should be ur main protein meal where ur getting ur majority of macros and micros from whereas the second "meal" should be a much lighter meal that does contain some sort of unprocessed carbs and is only eaten before your main exercise of the day.

you should be lifting min 3x a week as well as doing the 10k steps, having less muscle will make this take longer since ur baseline metabolic rate is higher when you have muscle however since u wanna do this by summer just focus on losing all you can now

as for the lose skin concerns this seems pretty cope, unless ur morbidly obese this is negligible and even then this often happens to people that just use weight loss drugs without working out alongside it, if ur keeping high protein and working out while doing this weight loss its very unprobable youll get any skin loosening or any that is noticeable atleast

• +1
Semaglutide, ostarine, and DNP.

• +1
everyone already responded while i was asleep but yes, just get 10k steps in a day and have 1 or two meals a day only, make them insanely high protein moderately high fats and as low carb as possibly

i say 1-2 because ideally if ur gonna have two meals one should be ur main protein meal where ur getting ur majority of macros and micros from whereas the second "meal" should be a much lighter meal that does contain some sort of unprocessed carbs and is only eaten before your main exercise of the day.

you should be lifting min 3x a week as well as doing the 10k steps, having less muscle will make this take longer since ur baseline metabolic rate is higher when you have muscle however since u wanna do this by summer just focus on losing all you can now

as for the lose skin concerns this seems pretty cope, unless ur morbidly obese this is negligible and even then this often happens to people that just use weight loss drugs without working out alongside it, if ur keeping high protein and working out while doing this weight loss its very unprobable youll get any skin loosening or any that is noticeable atleast
how tf am I gonna eat 15 eggs at once?

how tf am I gonna eat 15 eggs at once?

i used to have 12 eggs a day for breakfast and went on about my day just fine, just pace yourself and eat the big meal slowly while you watch a show you enjoy

use hot sauce with low calories or just any low cal sauce you like , dowse the eggs in it and chip away at it with a big cup of water to help digest it if its too dry

• +1
i used to have 12 eggs a day for breakfast and went on about my day just fine, just pace yourself and eat the big meal slowly while you watch a show you enjoy

use hot sauce with low calories or just any low cal sauce you like , dowse the eggs in it and chip away at it with a big cup of water to help digest it if its too dry
chilis could be good for boosting metabolism

avoid fruit?

avoid fruit?

i like bananas but they have quite a bit of carbs

i normally just snacked on carrots and dipped them in hot sauce to make makeshift takis when i had cravings lol

• JFL
i like bananas but they have quite a bit of carbs

i normally just snacked on carrots and dipped them in hot sauce to make makeshift takis when i had cravings lol
should i take the food and eat it during lunch in school? i heard some genius pajeet gut expert say that the best time to eat is lunch

should i take the food and eat it during lunch in school? i heard some genius pajeet gut expert say that the best time to eat is lunch

yes, when im actually tryharding leaning down and shit i have my first or only meal at around 1 - 2pm waking up at like 7-8 am

• +1
yes, when im actually tryharding leaning down and shit i have my first or only meal at around 1 - 2pm waking up at like 7-8 am
shut brah cant eat at that time, will eat at school lunch then
do you eat any onions? the pajeet genius suggested so

Dont cut out all carbs, eat complex carbs so that your body has energy/calorie to use, without carbs your body will start eating your muscle.

• So Sad
shut brah cant eat at that time, will eat at school lunch then
do you eat any onions? the pajeet genius suggested so

if my mom makes them while im at home yes, but i cant see the reason to add the extra time of chopping them and etc into my food for marginal benefits

• +1
Dont cut out all carbs, eat complex carbs so that your body has energy/calorie to use, without carbs your body will start eating your muscle.
why dont the body eat fat, why muscle?

if my mom makes them while im at home yes, but i cant see the reason to add the extra time of chopping them and etc into my food for marginal benefits
its for gut health

and how many carbs should i eat

OMAD is the best way if u wanna lose fast

I did that and 10k steps

Basically 1 single meal a day

I reccomend between 5pm and 6pm
what about throwing in some short fasts 24-48h to speed up the process?

• JFL
what about throwing in some short fasts 24-48h to speed up the process?
Protein helps u lose weight tbh I think eating protein is better than starving

And if u try to speed run losing weight you’ll lose muscle and have lose skin

That shit only works if ur like in the teens let’s say 15% bf and u wanna make it to 10 asap then sure but if ur above 20% ur probably gonna have lose skin even on ur face

I have done clen at 160mcg ed
Imo DNP is safer than clen my hands used to shake like crazy on clen + anxiety too
8D6153B3 91CC 425B B17D 3EB44C604D02
You think im lean enough? No need for dnp and clen i think.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl
Protein helps u lose weight tbh I think eating protein is better than starving

And if u try to speed run losing weight you’ll lose muscle and have lose skin

That shit only works if ur like in the teens let’s say 15% bf and u wanna make it to 10 asap then sure but if ur above 20% ur probably gonna have lose skin even on ur face
Im about 16% bodyfat
My shitty genes wants me to stay fatter by being hungry 24/7 even with stimulants
Binge eating occurs once a week fml