Oral minoxidil giving me symptoms of a heart attack

N1666

N1666

Kraken
I started taking minox and I am on the third day. It feels like I am being suffocated, insane fatigue and a pain all throughout my left arm. The pain in my left arm is the biggest red flag that I am having heart problems. My heart is also racing like when I green out on weed. JFL at my dogshit body not being able to handle it, now I need something that'll grow my eyebrows and eyelashes without cucking my heart.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Kristin, ascension, Manletmachine and 2 others
I started taking minox and I am on the third day. It feels like I am being suffocated, insane fatigue and a pain all throughout my left arm. The pain in my left arm is the biggest red flag that I am having heart problems. JFL at my dogshit body not being able to handle it, now I need something that'll grow my eyebrows and eyelashes without cucking my heart.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, dannydipss, Manletmachine and 2 others
Yeah I'm just going to switch back to castor oil, I only took minox because I was being lazy and didn't want to apply the castor oil every night.
Why the fuck should that shit even work?
The seeds that it's pressed from is btw one of the most toxic thing on this planet.
But muh seed oil bad

• +1
Reactions: N1666
Why the fuck should that shit even work?
The seeds that it's pressed from is btw one of the most toxic thing on this planet.
But muh seed oil bad
What can I use for eyelash and eyebrow growth then

Do not take Minox orally then and try if it works as topical.
However using it for eyelashes is also dangerous because it will fuck your eyes if it comes in contact. Apply turbocarefully or use latisse

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and N1666
I started taking minox and I am on the third day. It feels like I am being suffocated, insane fatigue and a pain all throughout my left arm. The pain in my left arm is the biggest red flag that I am having heart problems. My heart is also racing like when I green out on weed. JFL at my dogshit body not being able to handle it, now I need something that'll grow my eyebrows and eyelashes without cucking my heart.
Miring the trezor pfp you know what's up

• Love it
How many mg are you taking daily? I have started with 2.5mg daily, split into two 1.25mg doses. If you may be using too much

• +1
Reactions: buflek and N1666
How many mg are you taking daily? I have started with 2.5mg daily, split into two 1.25mg doses. If you may be using too much
5mg, I might lower the dose but I don't want to risk anything.

don't listen to that guy ,
i would just go on youtube and look at more plates more dates' videos on oral castor oil or hair growth and stuff

• Love it
5mg, I might lower the dose but I don't want to risk anything.
That’s a lot in one go. Oral minox is weird, as you linearly increase dose, the blood concentration increases exponentially. So 5mg once will give a much larger blood concentration that just twice the 2.5mg blood concentration.

• +1
Yeah I'm just going to switch back to castor oil, I only took minox because I was being lazy and didn't want to apply the castor oil every night.
Castor oil don’t do shit

5mg is too much

2.5 is safe according to studies

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA and N1666
Use topical, oral is a meme

• +1
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Seilmaximierender and N1666
I was being lazy and didn't want to apply the castor oil every night.
You should drink it for maximum result, but it also can cause side effects

• +1
You should drink it for maximum result, but it also can cause side effects
How much should I take? What side effects too, I did read that oral castor oil is used as a laxative

JFL at my dogshit body not being able to handle it
lmfaooooo i laughed so hard, its okay man bodies are different and can handle different things and cant handle other ones

• JFL
lmfaooooo i laughed so hard, its okay man bodies are different and can handle different things and cant handle other ones
It is just annoying as minoxidil is the most effective for overall hair growth, but now I might not be able to continue dosing it.

There is too many mixed opinions about things like castor oil and I don't want to waste my time using things that won't work.

It is just annoying as minoxidil is the most effective for overall hair growth, but now I might not be able to continue dosing it.

There is too many mixed opinions about things like castor oil and I don't want to waste my time using things that won't work.
yeah castor is cope i tried it, maybe apply minox to your eyebrows instead

• +1
yeah castor is cope i tried it, maybe apply minox to your eyebrows instead
Im more interested in growing my eyelashes, they would halo my eye area. Topical minox around the eye area is risky I'd probably do more harm than good

Brutal oral minox is the only non cope castor oil won’t do shit

• So Sad
Brutal oral minox is the only non cope castor oil won’t do shit
Fuck, I'm just going to try and use a smaller dose and see how my body reacts to it.

The only difference today is that I took 5mg straight in one go usually I split it up, so maybe it wasn't the minox that was the problem it was just the dosage.

• +1
Reactions: workingondying
Fuck, I'm just going to try and use a smaller dose and see how my body reacts to it.

The only difference today is that I took 5mg straight in one go usually I split it up, so maybe it wasn't the minox that was the problem it was just the dosage.
Do u have the actual pills?

Do u have the actual pills?
Yes, I didn't get them officially prescribed as I know a pharmacist so there was no checks on my heart health etc. They are 2.5mg each

Try take half a pill a day then build up from there

• +1
That happens because you disrespected me

• JFL
How much should I take? What side effects too, I did read that oral castor oil is used as a laxative
start with one drop and increase to 1/3 of tea spoon.

Possible side effect are acne, tummy ache etc.

Maybe you won’t have any… you can’t tell how do you tolerate until you try

• +1