To @Yoyome99 i am a brainlet lol

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 1560
Atlantid ngl :chad::chad:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Michael Myers
Curry hairstyles make me cage

The biggest flaw is your ethnicity. I'm really sorry.

mogs me

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
You probably live in India based on the appearance of your room. You're completely fine bhai.

What would you rate him.
Normie rating is out of 10.
Psl is out of 8.
The psl rating scale is bullshit imo.
Sorry if this is long but people need to understand. I'm replying to you but you don't have to read if you don't care at least I put it out there.

From what I've seen people rate on a psl scale based on those numbers:

6 Psl is top 5%
6.5 Psl is top 1.5%
7 psl is top 0.5%
8 Pls top 0.1%

Fine so here's the thing.

First of all who is everyone to tell the difference between psl 7 and psl 8 when it's not even a difference of 1%???? That makes no sense because how do you want to be able to determine if one person is 0.4% more attractive than someone else? Wtf? Are we even talking about millimetres of bones here or is this some nanomenter type of shit? In order to rate this accurately you'd need to compare the face, frame, weight, bodyfat percentage, race to every single blackpilled study out there, use Photoshop to compare it with the golden ratio, analyse the whole skull etc... Nobody on here is able to do so. If the difference of psl 7 and psl 8 is so little changes are higher people make mistakes and even if the mistakes are very minor it could change the whole number on all of a sudden a psl 7 gets rated and 8 while others disagree and the whole shit starts again. This is most likely the reason people on here get rated with a difference of 2psl points which is a lot.

Secondly if psl 6 is top 5% what the fuck is psl 5 or even old 4? If psl 5 is top 10% the difference between psl 6 and psl 5 is already 5% if psl 5 is top 20% the difference is already 15% which means the range gets bigger and bigger and this makes no sense at all.

Why don't we use numbers from 1-10?

1 is within bottom 10%
2 is within bottom 20%-10%
3 Is within bottom 30%-20%
Etc...

It makes way more sense, it's easier to understand and it's more accurate because theirs a range of 10% instead of 0.4 fucking percent and if you really want to be even more accurate and specific you can say 6.5 which means theirs only a possible range of 5% to the next number. You can go with 6.75 and 6.25 which leaves a range of 2.5%. It's a lot more accurate and easier.

which type?
you've already seen my face
First of all who is everyone to tell the difference between psl 7 and psl 8 when it's not even a difference of 1%???? That makes no sense because how do you want to be able to determine if one person is 0.4% more attractive than someone else? Wtf? Are we even talking about millimetres of bones here or is this some nanomenter type of shit? In order to rate this accurately you'd need to compare the face, frame, weight, bodyfat percentage, race to every single blackpilled study out there, use Photoshop to compare it with the golden ratio, analyse the whole skull etc... Nobody on here is able to do so. If the difference of psl 7 and psl 8 is so little changes are higher people make mistakes and even if the mistakes are very minor it could change the whole number on all of a sudden a psl 7 gets rated and 8 while others disagree and the whole shit starts again. This is most likely the reason people on here get rated with a difference of 2psl points which is a lot.
It's based on basic statistical theory boyo. Look up the standard distribution.

you've already seen my face

It's based on basic statistical theory boyo. Look up the standard distribution.
i don't think i remember seeing your face. my memory is shit. most of time i just type mogs me and move onto another thread, i barely even look at the face

For example 6'4 and 6'5 are top 1% and top .5% respectively but it's as easy to tell teh difference between these two as it is between 5'10 and 5'11 (which are top 56% and 70% respectively)
i don't think i remember seeing your face. my memory is shit. most of time i just type mogs me and move onto another thread, i barely even look at the face
I do this too, just look at my rate me threads

The psl rating scale is bullshit imo.
Sorry if this is long but people need to understand. I'm replying to you but you don't have to read if you don't care at least I put it out there.

From what I've seen people rate on a psl scale based on those numbers:

6 Psl is top 5%
6.5 Psl is top 1.5%
7 psl is top 0.5%
8 Pls top 0.1%

Fine so here's the thing.

Secondly if psl 6 is top 5% what the fuck is psl 5 or even old 4? If psl 5 is top 10% the difference between psl 6 and psl 5 is already 5% if psl 5 is top 20% the difference is already 15% which means the range gets bigger and bigger and this makes no sense at all.

Why don't we use numbers from 1-10?

1 is within bottom 10%
2 is within bottom 20%-10%
3 Is within bottom 30%-20%
Etc...

It makes way more sense, it's easier to understand and it's more accurate because theirs a range of 10% instead of 0.4 fucking percent and if you really want to be even more accurate and specific you can say 6.5 which means theirs only a possible range of 5% to the next number. You can go with 6.75 and 6.25 which leaves a range of 2.5%. It's a lot more accurate and easier.

As an example:

If I say @dogtown is a 9/10 facially he knows based on my rating he's within the top 10% but not at the top 1%. That makes way more sense and gives people a better understanding of your rating than saying psl 5.7564...

As an example:

If I say @dogtown is a 9/10 facially he knows based on my rating he's within the top 10% but not at the top 1%. That makes way more sense and gives people a better understanding of your rating than saying psl 5.7564...
No it doesn't buddy boyo, it's because 1/10 person doesn't look like chico, most people are lumped in the average so it doesn't make sense to use the 1-10 scale.

No it doesn't buddy boyo, it's because 1/10 person doesn't look like chico, most people are lumped in the average so it doesn't make sense to use the 1-10 scale.
You know what average means? If you are average 50% of the people are more attractive than you and 50% of people are less attractive than you on AVERAGE. Average means you are in the exact middle of both extremes. Ummm which number should I use??? Maybe 5/10??? Not that far off boyo. Congrats.

I know average is a range. Therefore if you want to say someone is slightly below you give him a 4.5/10 and if someone's slightly above you give him a 5.5/10.

It's that easy. Psl scale is for low iq autists.

You know what average means? If you are average 50% of the people are more attractive than you and 50% of people are less attractive than you on AVERAGE. Average means you are in the exact middle of both extremes. Ummm which number should I use??? Maybe 5/10??? Not that far off boyo. Congrats.

I know average is a range. Therefore if you want to say someone is slightly below you give him a 4.5/10 and if someone's slightly above you give him a 5.5/10.

It's that easy. Psl scale is for low iq autists.
Lumped in average you retard. Did you fail math or something. Most people are in the 3-5 range. 2/3 of all people are psl 3 to psl 5
pretend 0 is psl 4, -1sigma is psl 3, 1 sigma is psl 5 etc

• +1
Reactions: G O D
Lumped in average you retard. Did you fail math or something. Most people are in the 3-5 range. 2/3 of all people are psl 3 to psl 5
You know 2/3 isn't an accurate number when you want to say somethings average?

Definition of
Average:

Average
A calculated "central" value of a set of numbers.

What you are saying with most people are within psl 3 and psl 5 is roughly the same when others say 4.5/10 to 5.5/10 it's just easier to understand.

@RedPilledStemcel @LooksmaxxingDream

trucel
incel
low tier normie
normie
high tier normie
chad lite
chad
giga chad

thats how it should be

• +1
Reactions: G O D
View attachment 49430 pretend 0 is psl 4, -1sigma is psl 3, 1 sigma is psl 5 etc

I'll do the math for you.

1+2+3+4+5+6+7+8+9+10= 55
55/10 = 5.5
So the average is 5.5

You see? Way easier to understand than saying someone is between psl 3 and psl 5?

It's the same outcome but a different scale. And 5.5/10 makes more sense than psl 3/8.

the psl scale is 0-8 and the average is 4
https://www.mathsisfun.com/data/standard-normal-distribution.html please read this

tbh, yeah this is probably less confusing
Exactly but why use a 1-8 scale with a range of 0.4% when you can use a 1-10 scale with a range of 10% and if you really want to specify you just add a second number? If 6/10 isn't accurate enough go for 6.25/10.

Answer this:
I'm not sure if someone is psl 6 or psl 7 so I give him the number psl 6.25. What does that mean speaking of the percentage hirachy? If I say 6/10 I mean top 40-30% but what does old 6.25 psl mean speaking of percentages? If this is so easy for you in curious if you get that right now.
Exactly but why use a 1-8 scale with a range of 0.4% when you can use a 1-10 scale with a range of 10% and if you really want to specify you just add a second number? If 6/10 isn't accurate enough go for 6.25/10.

Answer this:
I'm not sure if someone is psl 6 or psl 7 so I give him the number psl 6.25. What does that mean speaking of the percentage hirachy? If I say 6/10 I mean top 40-30% but what does old 6.25 psl mean speaking of percentages? If this is so easy for you in curious if you get that right now.
Give me the exact percentage of a psl 6.25.
@RedPilledStemcel @LooksmaxxingDream

trucel
incel
low tier normie
normie
high tier normie
chad lite
chad
giga chad

thats how it should be
are you on the phone or computer when you are on looksmax.me?

Last edited:
??? Nigga the range isn't 0.4% fuck are you even saying. A psl 6 isn't too different from a 6.25 even if the percentile is different. The same reason we just use inches for height instead of percentile. Who cares if you are top 55% height instead of 50% height if the difference is .4 inches.

??? Nigga the range isn't 0.4% fuck are you even saying. A psl 6 isn't too different from a 6.25 even if the percentile is different. The same reason we just use inches for height instead of percentile. Who cares if you are top 55% height instead of 50% height if the difference is .4 inches.
@dogtown and many others used to preach psl 6.5 is top 1% and psl 7 is top 0.5%. Percentile and percentage is not exactly the same. So if the range isn't 0.4% what is it then between a psl 6.5 and a psl 7?

And yeah if differences are so little a 0.25 minus or plus means a lot. So what's a 6.25psl in percentage?