[OP] Rate me and see the rating i got from 70 females

freakofnature

freakofnature

it is what it is
Lmao then why i get good votes from females?
photofeeler is cope as fuck bro. sorry to break it to you. ive done numerous tests and theres just no correlation between tinder results and photofeeler. some of my worst doing(on pf) pictures did best on tinder.

womens true nature only shows when theyre personally involved with the possibility of dating someone. on pf theyre way less strict and ur gna get a high rating if you upload a pic in good lightning, nice clothed and smiling

doesnt say shit how much they like ur faci structure

you look around average

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Looksmaxximus
photofeeler is cope as fuck bro. sorry to break it to you. ive done numerous tests and theres just no correlation between tinder results and photofeeler. some of my worst doing(on pf) pictures did best on tinder.

womens true nature only shows when theyre personally involved with the possibility of dating someone. on pf theyre way less strict and ur gna get a high rating if you upload a pic in good lightning, nice clothed and smiling

doesnt say shit how much they like ur faci structure

you look around average
I get over 100 likes on tinder too with this pic

dogtown

dogtown

virgin
Someone should try tinder with his pics.

Then see if he acts so cocky

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Looksmaxximus
i got over 100 likes in my zone on tinder in italy one of the worst dating countries,woman have huge expectations here.

freakofnature

freakofnature

it is what it is
I get over 100 likes on tinder too with this pic
if u were so confident about yourself, you wouldnt be on this site to begin with

why do you even ask to be rated if you get passive aggressive. doesnt make any sense

ur average facially, got some fancy clothes and haircut i see, but that doesnt influence my intuition about your face, which is average

S

Slyfex8

Adept
Here is the test i did with a group of female voters only,give me your opinion.
The site is https://www.photofeeler.com
Photofeeler doesn't mean anything, as the name implies, people judge the picture, and not the person, then you're not ugly, but your face is really boring according to me, it's the kind of face you see all the time, why? Because your cheekbones lack definition, like 95% of Europeans

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Looksmaxximus
you guys can make a tinder and see for yourself how many likes i get if you dont belive me

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Looksmaxximus
Photofeeler doesn't mean anything, as the name implies, people judge the picture, and not the person, then you're not ugly, but your face is really boring according to me, it's the kind of face you see all the time, why? Because your cheekbones lack definition, like 95% of Europeans
i agree i need to lsoe bodyfat i have allot right now

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Looksmaxximus
i dont even have abs
once i lose bodyfat i will get 9 and even more likes on tinder

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Future Gigachad
4. you need to looksmax hard.

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Looksmaxximus
im growing my hair out john wick style for the halo effect and im on a strict diet im not cocky i try to improve myself
4. you need to looksmax hard.
Give me some advices on what to fix and do to imrpove

freakofnature

freakofnature

it is what it is
im growing my hair out john wick style for the halo effect and im on a strict diet im not cocky i try to improve myself

Give me some advices on what to fix and do to imrpove
first of all upload good pictures about yourself. no filters no anglefraud. preferavly a small video where you turn your head around too

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Absent
4.7/10.

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Future Gigachad

fuck that cope bullshit. your face is your problem . you can try and mew, fraud with mega beard, hairstyle but if after ALL of that you still look bad get surgery. unless you have a trait that appeals to certain bitches tastes like mega height or mega dick because then you can use that as a semi safety net if looksmaxxing fails.

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Looksmaxximus
fuck that cope bullshit. your face is your problem . you can try and mew, fraud with mega beard, hairstyle but if after ALL of that you still look bad get surgery. unless you have a trait that appeals to certain bitches tastes like mega height or mega dick because then you can use that as a semi safety net if looksmaxxing fails.
My face is good jaw is decent i seen guys with worse jaws and face get 6 or 7 you guys are fucking around lol i just have some excess bodyfat
So what surgery i should get as i dont have fucked up nose recessed jaw ecc?? lol

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Future Gigachad
My face is good jaw is decent i seen guys with worse jaws and face get 6 or 7 you guys are fucking around lol i just have some excess bodyfat
So what surgery i should get as i dont have fucked up nose recessed jaw ecc?? lol
send a side profile picture.

Sizzurp

Sizzurp

''GiF G0D''
Everything online is fucking delusion aint nithing gonna happing, likes, matches, ratings dont mean fuck all. What ever happens when yuo are in the real world when your outside how females respond you your presents should tell you enough if that doesnt happen. You know the answer.

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Looksmaxximus
Tell me what to fix on my face

S

Slyfex8

Adept
Cheekbones implants

Okiwaga

Okiwaga

Looksmaxximus
Everything online is fucking delusion aint nithing gonna happing, likes, matches, ratings dont mean fuck all. What ever happens when yuo are in the real world when your outside how females respond you your presents should tell you enough if that doesnt happen. You know the answer.
Dude im good with females so i dont get why guys rate me 4 lol even my buddies gfs allways try to be alone with me
So how do i get likes on tinder and other dating apps and get rated highly when you guys think this pic is a 4? same pic females like

Sizzurp

Sizzurp

''GiF G0D''
Dude im good with females so i dont get why guys rate me 4 lol even my buddies gfs allways try to be alone with me
I didnt you rate, i dont rate males. Im saying all this bullshit dont mean gawddamn thing. If you have success females outside offline, not online thats what matters, Then good for you, if not. I got plenty of likes too on tinder i never talk about because it dont mean shit.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mexicancel Ratings 6
ibetucnt Ratings 4
Bronze8 Ratings 35