Reddit hates my Framemaxxing plan

S

soontoaccend

Bronze
I finalized it and posted it on Reddit i wish i didnt delete the comments too but i got downvoted hella to -3 each comment.
Picture for context:

For some reason they hate that im taking aromasin even though its low dose and every other day:

Is this true or are they just tryna keep me from ascending? Either way im starting this tomorrow.
@midlatinocel @5.5psl @enchanted_elixir

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: pig_face
ALSO JFL AT THIS FRUIT CAKE HE WANTS ME TO FRAME/HEIGHTMAX AT 40. I TOLD HIM HE WAS STUPID FOR THINKING IM GONNA WAIT

HOW TF IM GONNA TAKE ADVICE FROM THIS NIGGA :lul: :

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mio, zainab, TUSSELEIF and 14 others
Buy a blood sugar monitor to avoid giving urself diabetes + get full body blood tests regularly OP.

• +1
Reactions: soontoaccend
I finalized it and posted it on Reddit i wish i didnt delete the comments too but i got downvoted hella to -3 each comment.
Picture for context: View attachment 2386399
For some reason they hate that im taking aromasin even though its low dose and every other day:
View attachment 2386403
Is this true or are they just tryna keep me from ascending? Either way im starting this tomorrow.
why are you posting this stuff on reddit, and what were you expecting from redditors? JoinedApr 16, 2023

Buy a blood sugar monitor to avoid giving urself diabetes + get full body blood tests regularly OP.
What would be the best way to do this? how can i make sure i wont die without testing cus i dont have one rn

What would be the best way to do this? how can i make sure i wont die without testing cus i dont have one rn
blood pressure monitors are cheap as fuck bro buy one, diabetes is death if you get it especially this young. Diabetes = vision deterioration, hair loss, darkness under eyes and overall shit lookswise. For what all you need to monitor, theres a reddit for SARMS discussions, you can check post history or ask there. I quit my plan of doing SARMS so i didnt do enough research to help u

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Picture for context: View attachment 2386399
View attachment 2386403
Yeah bro just start fuck what the soy boys say on reddit, and keep going for some time cuz the if you don't you are going to feel guilty your whole life that you did not start.

• +1
I'd take the huperzine A out. No proof it actually is a somatostatin inhibitor and with high doses (400mcg is very high dose) you can induce a cholinergic crisis. Careful.

• +1
I'd take the huperzine A out. No proof it actually is a somatostatin inhibitor and with high doses (400mcg is very high dose) you can induce a cholinergic crisis. Careful.
Even the people on reddit told me its good for controlling prolactin and cortisol. But thanks for the heads up ill keep it at 200 mgs. Btw how are you doing rn? Did you start?

Even the people on reddit told me its good for controlling prolactin and cortisol. But thanks for the heads up ill keep it at 200 mgs. Btw how are you doing rn? Did you start?
pm

Use Cjc W dac (ik pulse effects stimulates hgh effect on growth compared to bleed) as it builds up in the system

You need to test for blood sugar not pressure
Get a 10 pound kit off Amazon (jfl at not knowing this already)
Vitamin E for prolactin
Chromium and alpha liopic acid for blood sugar

Doesn't sound like u did ur research though

• +1
Reactions: kebab
Use Cjc W dac (ik pulse effects stimulates hgh effect on growth compared to bleed) as it builds up in the system

You need to test for blood sugar not pressure
Get a 10 pound kit off Amazon (jfl at not knowing this already)
Vitamin E for prolactin
Chromium and alpha liopic acid for blood sugar

Doesn't sound like u did ur research though
I am using cjc w dac, i bought a blood sugar tester (even though im not using it) and im using Slin pills when im not on igf-1-lr3 which is chromium and aloha liopic acid.And i eat avocados and use olive oil for vitamin e.

Last edited:
ok gl

i am doing 25mg mk a day nd 2.5 mg cjc w dac a week

• +1
Reactions: kebab and soontoaccend
ok gl

i am doing 25mg mk a day nd 2.5 mg cjc w dac a week
Gl and come back with your results bro im scared to try such a high does but i might kick it up next cycle. Also how much do you dose at a time? And how often?

Gl and come back with your results bro im scared to try such a high does but i might kick it up next cycle.
why 25mg is what my liquid is dosen its not that much

• +1
this cycle is almost 100% safe if u manage blood sugar

• +1
im going to do it with test anyway

which lowers blood sugar

• +1
why 25mg is what my liquid is dosen its not that much
Im pretty sure my pills are 25 at a time but i mean my cjc. How often do you take and whats your dosing each time?

• +1
if bothered ill split into 2 doses

2.5mg once a week
Oh shit just like that damn. How do you feel in general then And Any side effects? Also how long have you been doing this for?

Oh shit just like that damn. How do you feel in general then And Any side effects? Also how long have you been doing this for?
i stopped for now but it was fine

didnt feel any different but my skin, hair nails improved and i got stronger slightly quicker

bloated up tho

• +1
u need an ai for frame maxxing btw

how old are u

These redditors are all uneducated but think they are so high iq