Sexual Dimorphism in the Mandible & Cheekbones.

Korea

Korea

Verified Female
If you have inward gonions and sub 130mm Zygomatic Width ROPE you are not a man. If you have Straight or Outward Tilted gonions and have 130mm+ Zygomatic Width, get the fuck in the gym.

1.) Gonial Eversion & Curve
2.) Skeletal Bigonal Width
3.) Zygomatic Breadth
4.) Body Fat %

Gonions Tilt 3 Ways.
Inverted mandibles show three types of the gonial angle indicated by arrowheads a and

The 3 Different gonial tilts, create 3 different jaw shapes.
Download 18

1.) Inward Gonions create a rounded jaw.
2.) Straight Gonions create a square jaw.
3.) Outward Gonions create a pointed jaw. (Just a tad bit sharper version of square.)

The reason why Inward Gonions are so FUCKED is because the masseter should fall into the pocket created by Straight or Outward Gonions.

Ezgif 1 1a95d19534

If the Masseter has no pocket to fall into, no matter what you do, your jaw will be rounded.

The shape is simple. They should have jagged edges, with no smooth curves.
Mandible sex 2010

:2

The Skeletal Bigonial width is the measurement from gonion to gonion, not including any soft tissue in the measurement.

Measurement of bigonial diameter or bigonial width

The average is 96 ± 7mm (Straight or Outward Gonions). While the average for women is 90 ± 7mm. (Inward or Straight Gonions)

This measurement is what actually determines how your gonions tilt.

1. 98mm + you probably have outwards.
2. 97 - 92mm you probably have straight.
3. Sub 92mm you probably have inwards.

:3

Zygomatic Breadth is the width from Cheekbone to Cheekbone.

Fig 1 Figure showing Bi Zygomatic measurement of facial width Bi Zygomatic Length

The average Zygomatic Breadth is ~140mm.

Having a high Zygomatic Breadth is a sexually dimorphic trait. Meaning you as a man, should have a high Zygomatic Breadth Measument.
Ezgif 1 0e35ef89b7

As you can see, the more Male Dimorphism is added to the face, the hollower the cheeks get and lower the body fat % goes.

If you're catching my drift, I'm saying most of you guys, probably over 90% should be able to have hollow cheeks with ease but.......

:4

Most of you guys are fucking fatasses. LMAO. If you've never been 10 - 12% BF, you really actually have no idea what you look like.

The ability for males to have hollow cheeks is very easy, and SHOULD be common in men, but the average male is 20% BF not 10%

I don't really know what else to say besides get off your ass bro, there's 100's of before and after pics online.

Even BoNElEsS nORmIEs have hollow cheeks after gymcelling for 4 months.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: hattrick, Banderacell, Patient A and 48 others
Not going to read why I'm subhuman today
Maybe tomorrow
Bookmarked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19301, amorfati, karbo and 22 others
Nice thread U AFRICAN FUCK

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wombleboy12, Beastchodecode, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
Thanks Negative Cathal Tilt boy!:love:
Cope fuck you mogged seethe cope mogged back to africa nile river in Egypt and then the Niger River it’s over you are dead now

Attachments

• 1F36D5D6-4AF5-43FD-86EF-0319BDB19524.jpeg
    1F36D5D6-4AF5-43FD-86EF-0319BDB19524.jpeg
    24.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8869
Cope fuck you mogged seethe cope mogged back to africa nile river in Egypt and then the Niger River it’s over you are dead now
Get the fuck out my thread you ugly cringey piece of shit.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Patient A, AscendingHero and Anchor_Ship
how exactly are you talking about zygo width? Its the more lateral projections of the cheekbones right? Mine is 14.3-14.5cm and my head is tiny. 13cm is legit abomination tier.

• +1
Reactions: Slob, eyebagcel and Korea
how exactly are you talking about zygo width? Its the more lateral projections of the cheekbones right? Mine is 14.3-14.5cm and my head is tiny. 13cm is legit abomination tier.
You likely have a Brachy Skull.

Those never look good, no matter what lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: aesthetic beauty, Slob, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
average zygomatic breadth is 14-14.5mm depending on the study, how would you not find the stats for that? Its literally on any anthropological measurements of US marines/ firemen etc.

13cmm might be the measurement of the actual bone alone, as in if they only measured the skull after everything else is decomposed lol.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Korea
Where do the masseters sit on inward gonions without a pocket ?

• +1
Reactions: Korea
average zygomatic breadth is 14-14.5mm depending on the study, how would you not find the stats for that? Its literally on any anthropological measurements of US marines/ firemen etc.

13cmm might be the measurement of the actual bone alone, as in if they only measured the skull after everything else is decomposed lol.
Yea, I was refering to skeletal measurements in this thread.

Link me the study plz.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, AscendingHero, Deleted member 2729 and 1 other person
You likely have a Brachy Skull.

Those never look good, no matter what lol.
as in a flat head? Yeah, I have inca tier neurocranium from the side so brachy, I just grow out my hair for that, but my face doesn't look scrunched or particularly short from the front

Will link in a min, I guess all the OG material from sloothate days is dead.

• +1
lean is love lean is life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Slob, Alexanderr, Preoximerianas and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Dr SmalCox, Sny, Baldingman1998 and 5 others
Are my gonions straight ?
Fuark wide mouth is cool , but what about them lips ? Ngl I got cucked so hard with my paper thin lips :hnghn:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220303-205014~2.png
    Screenshot_20220303-205014~2.png
    2.2 MB · Views: 0
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Mezo103, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 16834
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
I you aren't lean, you aren't looksmaxxing.
i pm'd you a while ago dude, i assume you didn't see it due to amount of messages or just didn't bother to reply lol

could you just check it real quick pls

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Korea
i pm'd you a while ago dude, i assume you didn't see it due to amount of messages or just didn't bother to reply lol

No

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Chintuck22
Fuark wide mouth is cool , but what about them lips ? Ngl I got cucked so hard with my paper thin lips :hnghn:
Grab a ruler.

• +1
Reactions: Flashback
I see what you mean now.

My statement still stands about sub 130mm being subhman then lol.
That is 30th percentile for a woman, so it gets into subhuman category yes. But I see tons of zoomers with really small faces even if tall and chiseled so not anomaly tier.

• +1
Reactions: Slob and Korea

You will probably have to bump it lol.

I get a lot of DM's lmao.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and nastynas
That is 30th percentile for a woman, so it gets into subhuman category yes. But I see tons of zoomers with really small faces even if tall and chiseled so not anomaly tier.
Yea, even though core measurements are good.

It's all about proportions with the individuals face.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Slob, AscendingHero and 2 others
Post a pic of a “rounded jaw”

• +1
On top of the gonion, making a rounded jaw.

Brutal.
Sharp gonions are one of the things that instantly increase your sex appeal to women.

What’s your theory on canine fossa for hollow cheeks?

0DF5ABC0 DDF3 45A5 A93C FD84C4DDDBF0

Asians have wider cheekbones (anecdote) and wider palates but I almost never see them irl with hollow cheeks. Meanwhile whites have narrower palate and narrower cheekbone width but they manage to get hollow cheeks?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Descargue96, GandyIsNormie, AscendingHero and 2 others
Brutal.
Sharp gonions are one of the things that instantly increase your sex appeal to women.

What’s your theory on canine fossa for hollow cheeks?
It doesn't really influence it.
View attachment 1577680

Asians have wider cheekbones (anecdote) and wider palates but I almost never see them irl with hollow cheeks. Meanwhile whites have narrower palate and narrower cheekbone width but they manage to get hollow cheeks?
It's because there cheekbones are boulders lol. Sharper cheekbones help with hollow cheeks.

In the end, you just need to not be subhuman tier in Zygo & Gonial Eversion & 12%BF then boom.

You have hollow cheeks.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Slob, AscendingHero and 2 others

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Korea
we would all look like bowling pins if average zygomatic breadth was 11cm, 14 or death
above 14.5 is too high tho and looks low iq

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, AscendingHero, Deleted member 18032 and 3 others
we would all look like bowling pins if average zygomatic breadth was 11cm, 14 or death
16 cm + is ideal tbh

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Descargue96, Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16371 and 1 other person
can you have flat cheekbones but a good zygomatic breadth? my cheekbones and infraorbitals are flat as hell due to my ethnicity but my zygo breadth is 130-140mm, so idk if i’m just measuring wrong

can you have flat cheekbones but a good zygomatic breadth? my cheekbones and infraorbitals are recessed as hell due to my ethnicity but my zygo breadth is 130-140mm, so idk if i’m just measuring wrong
of course, you can have shitty cheekbones but still a normal sized head. width doesn't always imply good cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18032 and eyebagcel
of course, you can have shitty cheekbones but still a normal sized head. width doesn't always imply good cheekbones
Well definitely higer zygos mass , but no necessarily the prominence and sharpness as you mentioned

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 11770
@Korea does Alain Delon have inward or straight gonions?
Because his jaw is sort of round and he doesn't have a lot of hollow cheeks going on, only mild.

Alain Delon 12
35c3b9e0b20a3ddc4005974d8e7b09af

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Korea
Yea lol.

I'm pretty sure I put have above 130mm to look good.

Anything below that is awful lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
But you said rounded jaws are cucked
He would look way better with straight gonions thought.

Pretty much everything else in his face is good.

The average MTN is fucked by their inward gonions.

• +1
Reactions: Descargue96
Yea lol.

I'm pretty sure I put have above 130mm to look good.

Anything below that is awful lol.
Cope
AirBrush 20220305190728

Nah , just kidding :lul::lul:

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Slob and Deleted member 18032
They seem a little bit inward.

His jaw was never that sharp to me.
Goes to show how flared gonions might not be ideal if you're shooting for the highclass / prettyboy look.
While hollow cheeks are striking, I doubt delon would look better with ultra hollow cheeks and a squarer jaw, would loose his appeal.

• +1
Goes to show how flared gonions might not be ideal if you're shooting for the highclass / prettyboy look.
While hollow cheeks are striking, I doubt delon would look better with ultra hollow cheeks and a squarer jaw, would loose his appeal.
Yea definitely, there’s a place for everything.

I couldn’t imagine Delon with some crazy sharp jaw, it would ruin his look 100%.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11770
I see it now , thx , still same PSL basically
Neckmaxing is the most legit looksmax you could do
You aren't getting the maximum benefit of those gonians with a thin neck

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: sexpenis, Chintuck22, Baldingman1998 and 5 others