Sexual Dimorphism in the Mandible & Cheekbones.

Dam better rope then

If you have inward gonions and sub 130mm Zygomatic Width ROPE you are not a man. If you have Straight or Outward Tilted gonions and have 130mm+ Zygomatic Width, get the fuck in the gym.

1.) Gonial Eversion & Curve
2.) Skeletal Bigonal Width
3.) Zygomatic Breadth
4.) Body Fat %

Gonions Tilt 3 Ways.

The 3 Different gonial tilts, create 3 different jaw shapes.
View attachment 1577544
1.) Inward Gonions create a rounded jaw.
2.) Straight Gonions create a square jaw.
3.) Outward Gonions create a pointed jaw. (Just a tad bit sharper version of square.)

The reason why Inward Gonions are so FUCKED is because the masseter should fall into the pocket created by Straight or Outward Gonions.

If the Masseter has no pocket to fall into, no matter what you do, your jaw will be rounded.

The shape is simple. They should have jagged edges, with no smooth curves.

:2

The Skeletal Bigonial width is the measurement from gonion to gonion, not including any soft tissue in the measurement.

View attachment 1577574
The average is 96 ± 7mm (Straight or Outward Gonions). While the average for women is 90 ± 7mm. (Inward or Straight Gonions)

This measurement is what actually determines how your gonions tilt.

1. 98mm + you probably have outwards.
2. 97 - 92mm you probably have straight.
3. Sub 92mm you probably have inwards.

:3

Zygomatic Breadth is the width from Cheekbone to Cheekbone.

The average Zygomatic Breadth is ~140mm.

Having a high Zygomatic Breadth is a sexually dimorphic trait. Meaning you as a man, should have a high Zygomatic Breadth Measument.
View attachment 1577602

As you can see, the more Male Dimorphism is added to the face, the hollower the cheeks get and lower the body fat % goes.

If you're catching my drift, I'm saying most of you guys, probably over 90% should be able to have hollow cheeks with ease but.......

:4

Most of you guys are fucking fatasses. LMAO. If you've never been 10 - 12% BF, you really actually have no idea what you look like.

The ability for males to have hollow cheeks is very easy, and SHOULD be common in men, but the average male is 20% BF not 10%

I don't really know what else to say besides get off your ass bro, there's 100's of before and after pics online.

Even BoNElEsS nORmIEs have hollow cheeks after gymcelling for 4 months.

when is dirk gonna slide for con😂🤦‍♂️

Just noticed you simultaneously have three pinned threads in the looksmaxing section, mirin.

• Love it
Reactions: Korea
Just noticed you simultaneously have three pinned threads in the looksmaxing section, mirin.
lmaoooo. Yea, I seen that too.

GIF by Jay Sprogell

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
@Korea
2578972 52F48A93 09B6 444F B833 322A4CC89329

1.) Outward Gonions create a pointed jaw.
2.) Inward Gonions create a rounded jaw.
3.) Straight Gonions create a square jaw.

Is this pick correct?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Prince88 and Korea
Read every letter in this thread ngl

Gonna go to the store tomorrow to get measuring tape to know my BF % to make a thorough looksmaxxing plan:feelsokman:

• Love it
If you have subhuman bone development, surgery is the only option

ZSO (Zygomatic sandwich osteotomy) - For improving the width of your cheekbones.

Jaw angle implants / wraparound jaw implants - For improving the angularity of your jaw

There is really no other effective treatment if you are cursed with this shit. Bonesmashing is dangerous and causes assymetries, and chewing will make your face bloated if you have inwardly positioned ramus to BEGIN with

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, marin, incel194012940 and 1 other person
daily reminder if your above 15% bodyfat you should consider yourself obese

7FA69832 7293 48D0 B4B2 F690DE3BDC31
41BF2DF8 50EB 4A54 B724 B7910B108B88

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Anchor_Ship, AscendingHero and 2 others
On top of the gonion, making a rounded jaw.
Is this fixable with implants? Or is it over? In general would jawimplants help me get hollow cheeks if I am already lean and have good zygos (they aren't that wide tho)? Does the stretching of soft tissue from bimax+genio help with cheek hollowness?

Is this fixable with implants? Or is it over? In general would jawimplants help me get hollow cheeks if I am already lean and have good zygos (they aren't that wide tho)? Does the stretching of soft tissue from bimax+genio help with cheek hollowness?
Do you know your Zygomatic Breadth in mm?

If it's under 138mm you need ZSO.

If your jaw is the issue, implants will help 100%

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
Another good thread by 🇰🇵

• Love it
Nigger IQ Alert.
Are you a retard ? How can you call me a niger if you're yourself a pure nigger . l speak from experience and know what water retention can do

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220216-001128~2.png
    Screenshot_20220216-001128~2.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20220122-230822.png
    Screenshot_20220122-230822.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Korea
Are you a retard ? How can you call me a niger if you're yourself a pure nigger . l speak from experience and know what water retention can do
you ARE a retard if you don't realize the difference between water retention in bodyfat.

You miaswell be a nigger with that IQ.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and Birdcell
you ARE a retard if you don't realize the difference between water retention in bodyfat.

You miaswell be a nigger with that IQ.
You want to say that on those 2 pics Barrett has different bodyfat ? But how is that possible if most people maintain their bf% for years

• +1
You want to say that on those 2 pics Barrett has different bodyfat ? But how is that possible if most people maintain their bf% for years
@Aesthetics_III and anyone who knows Barrett will tell you that's BF% Levels.

He said himself he loves to eat like shit and hates the gym.

• Woah
  • +1
it's over for genetic puffy cheekcels like me, no hollow cheeks for me :feelswah:

• JFL
Oh no

I’m so recessed I can’t even see my gonions :lul:

Whatever happened going from 10th to 12th grade my bones descended and my eye area + soft features ascended

Also it's impossible to have hollow cheeks with big masseters so niggas talking there about chewing hopefully stop this shit

• +1
Also it's impossible to have hollow cheeks with big masseters so niggas talking there about chewing hopefully stop this shit
Yup. Fatass masseters make hollow cheeks impossible.

In fact it makes the jaw rounder lmao.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Fkingigacope
Yup. Fatass masseters make hollow cheeks impossible.

In fact it makes the jaw rounder lmao.
Yes thats my case I need to get botox cause my jaw was sharper I'd say few yearsago

• +1
Unless you know for an absolute fact you're a narrow face cuck.

That's only 80th Percentile. Not too high from the average lol.

Bruh at 5'2, I'll take anything :lul:

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Korea
wh
If you have inward gonions and sub 130mm Zygomatic Width ROPE you are not a man. If you have Straight or Outward Tilted gonions and have 130mm+ Zygomatic Width, get the fuck in the gym.

3.) Zygomatic Breadth
4.) Body Fat %

Gonions Tilt 3 Ways.

View attachment 1577544
3.) Outward Gonions create a pointed jaw. (Just a tad bit sharper version of square.)

The reason why Inward Gonions are so FUCKED is because the masseter should fall into the pocket created by Straight or Outward Gonions.

If the Masseter has no pocket to fall into, no matter what you do, your jaw will be rounded.

The Skeletal Bigonial width is the measurement from gonion to gonion, not including any soft tissue in the measurement.

View attachment 1577574
The average is 96 ± 7mm (Straight or Outward Gonions). While the average for women is 90 ± 7mm. (Inward or Straight Gonions)

Having a high Zygomatic Breadth is a sexually dimorphic trait. Meaning you as a man, should have a high Zygomatic Breadth Measument.
View attachment 1577602

As you can see, the more Male Dimorphism is added to the face, the hollower the cheeks get and lower the body fat % goes.

If you're catching my drift, I'm saying most of you guys, probably over 90% should be able to have hollow cheeks with ease but.......

Most of you guys are fucking fatasses. LMAO. If you've never been 10 - 12% BF, you really actually have no idea what you look like.

The ability for males to have hollow cheeks is very easy, and SHOULD be common in men, but the average male is 20% BF not 10%

I don't really know what else to say besides get off your ass bro, there's 100's of before and after pics online.

who is the stacy in your pfp?

• +1
Not at all just watch one of his recent videos
Even in his last video it looks shit. You don't need to have big masseters, it makes jaw look 1:1 with zygos and thats bad, 0.9-0.95 is better. Also when you get leaner it doesn't change anything because the muscles are still there. His cheekbones are shit aswell, this just confirms that you don't need big masseters and they aren't aesthetically pleasing except maybe for some autists

• +1
Solid Thread. I wish my gonions were a little wider

• +1
wh

who is the stacy in your pfp?
It was probably Adriana Lima.

@AscendingHero This nigga doesn't know who Adriana Lima is...

• JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero
Are my gonions straight ?
Fuark wide mouth is cool , but what about them lips ? Ngl I got cucked so hard with my paper thin lips :hnghn:
you look like a chadcel

• JFL
Reactions: Birdcell
If you have subhuman bone development, surgery is the only option

ZSO (Zygomatic sandwich osteotomy) - For improving the width of your cheekbones.

Jaw angle implants / wraparound jaw implants - For improving the angularity of your jaw

There is really no other effective treatment if you are cursed with this shit. Bonesmashing is dangerous and causes assymetries, and chewing will make your face bloated if you have inwardly positioned ramus to BEGIN with
what surgeons perform ZSO that are the best at it?

Attachments

• 2781051_1646503839413.png
    2781051_1646503839413.png
    135.3 KB · Views: 0
My goal is to look like this , I'm low DHT so I put muscles hard on , but I will try
you can make it birdcell i believe in you

• Love it
  • +1

3.) Zygomatic Breadth
4.) Body Fat %

Gonions Tilt 3 Ways.

View attachment 1577544

View attachment 1577574

View attachment 1577602

Bumping this beautiful thread

Yea I have straight/outward gonions which im planning to make even wider and more angular

Holy fuck if you have an inward jaw and you dont look like Matthew Noska. JFL at having the masseter SIT on your gonion, peak subumanity.

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Korea and tyronelite
Bumping this beautiful thread

Yea I have straight/outward gonions which im planning to make even wider and more angular

Holy fuck if you have an inward jaw and you dont look like Matthew Noska. JFL at having the masseter SIT on your gonion, peak subumanity.
Stop making fun of me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• JFL
Stop making fun of me :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
Get your head up bro, you're black bro

Last time i checked in @Kingkellz 's thread you had nice hollows

Chin up king!

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz
Get your head up bro, you're black bro

Last time i checked in @Kingkellz 's thread you had nice hollows

Chin up king!
My gonians are so subhuman that when I clench they split in 2 :dafuckfeels: over ..

• Woah
My gonians are so subhuman that when I clench they split in 2 :dafuckfeels: over ..
Im sure there's some type of surgery you can do.

Im sure some type of distraction osteogenis for posterior jaw width is coming out soon too to fix your masseter insertions.

Another important aspect of masseters is whether the muscle fibers are type 1 or type 2

• +1
Reactions: tyronelite
Im sure there's some type of surgery you can do.

Im sure some type of distraction osteogenis for posterior jaw width is coming out soon too to fix your masseter insertions.

Another important aspect of masseters is whether the muscle fibers are type 1 or type 2
I’ll send u a pic in DM

• +1

Okay, so...

...does these measurements try to correct for soft tissue?

With or without soft tissue? If without, what would a good range be, soft tissue included?

• +1
Okay, so...

...does these measurements try to correct for soft tissue?
What do you mean by that?

These measurements are for greater accuracy as some people might have overly large
With or without soft tissue? If without, what would a good range be, soft tissue included?
With soft tissue is 106 ± 7mm

• +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah
What do you mean by that?

These measurements are for greater accuracy as some people might have overly large
Does the measurements you provided for the jaw(98mm, 97 - 92mm, Sub 92mm) take soft tissue into consideration, or are they only measuring pure bone? Is they do not, what are the preferred measurements for the jaw, including soft tissue?
With soft tissue is 106 ± 7mm
You wrote this as an answer to my question about zygomatic breadth. Did you mean to write this as an answer to my question about the jaw?

• +1
Does the measurements you provided for the jaw(98mm, 97 - 92mm, Sub 92mm) take soft tissue into consideration, or are they only measuring pure bone?
Yes, this is only the bone no soft tissue.
Is they do not, what are the preferred measurements for the jaw, including soft tissue?
111mm+ is good, but 120mm+ is very good.
You wrote this as an answer to my question about zygomatic breadth. Did you mean to write this as an answer to my question about the jaw?
Yea, my bad this was about the jaw.

The Zygomatic Breadth measurements to use soft tissue.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero and Bobelbrah
Yes, this is only the bone no soft tissue.

111mm+ is good, but 120mm+ is very good.
Major lifefuel, my gonions are exactly 120mm! :love:
Yea, my bad this was about the jaw.

The Zygomatic Breadth measurements to use soft tissue.
No worries. Having trouble measuring my zygo breadth, but it seems to be around 150mm. if 140 mm is average, how good/bad are my measurement?

• +1