Sexual Dimorphism in the Mandible & Cheekbones.

Neckmaxing is the most legit looksmax you could do
You aren't getting the maximum benefit of those gonians with a thin neck

View attachment 1577735
Looks much better , but sadly neck is a genetic thing you know , maybe with roids I would easily achieve such neck , but I've heard they fuck up baseline hormone levels :feelswhat:

• +1
Reactions: Slob
Opry has inward gonions though

Opry has inward gonions though
I really doubt that. His masseters look very large. He likely has straight gonions based on his Gonial to Zygomatic width ratio.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I really doubt that. His masseters look very large. He likely has straight gonions based on his Gonial to Zygomatic width ratio.
Idk they just look kinda rounded, a lot of people here say he has inward gonions.

Images 204
Images 205

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 11770
I think I need to buy calipers. I don't even know how to measure this stuff correctly, but without calipers it's pretty much impossible

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Slob, AscendingHero and 1 other person
I think I need to buy calipers. I don't even know how to measure this stuff correctly, but without calipers it's pretty much impossible
For 99% of these, yes you need a caliper.

For the zygos though there’s a pretty good iOS app called “Eye Measure”.

That app can accurately measure your zygomatic width and IPD

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Baldingman1998 and AscendingHero

Can I just do this a normal cm ruler then convert the result to mm? Like I close one eye, make the center of the ruller touch the tip of my nose and look at the distance between cheekbone to cheekbone. Would it be accurate?

• +1
Reactions: Korea
Brutal.
Sharp gonions are one of the things that instantly increase your sex appeal to women.

What’s your theory on canine fossa for hollow cheeks?

View attachment 1577680

Asians have wider cheekbones (anecdote) and wider palates
I don't know if they have wider palates but they don't really have wider cheekbones, they just have wider neurocrania which result in a wider temporal bone which forms the back part of the zygomatic arch which gives the appearance of wider cheekbones
but I almost never see them irl with hollow cheeks. Meanwhile whites have narrower palate and narrower cheekbone width but they manage to get hollow cheeks?
it's cause whites have more forward maxillae which are also important for hollow cheeks

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Deleted member and Deleted member 16834
Can I just do this a normal cm ruler the convert the result to mm? Like I close one eye, make the center of touch the tip of my nose and look at the distance between cheekbone to cheekbone. Would it be accurate?
This is what I thought at first, but it’s not really accurate after testing it.

Like it could be off by around 10mm.

Calipers are great when you can clamp the 2 ends against the measuring surface.

Not ideal for measuring the cheekbones, really good for everything else though.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 15917
I couldn't find the average Zygomatic Breadth, but I'd imagine the average is probably ~110mm. With mogger Cheekbones starting at 130mm+

edit this asap its the worst thing ive read

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, Deleted member 8165 and Korea
I don't know if they have wider palates but they don't really have wider cheekbones, they just have wider neurocrania which result in a wider temporal bone which forms the back part of the zygomatic arch which gives the appearance of wider cheekbones

it's cause whites have more forward maxillae which are also important for hollow cheeks

Explain Robert Pattinson. His maxilla is recessed to hell and still has hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848
This is what I thought at first, but it’s not really accurate after testing it.

Like it could be off by around 10mm.

Calipers are great when you can clamp the 2 ends against the measuring surface.

Not ideal for measuring the cheekbones, really good for everything else though.
Just did this with a ruler three times and my results were between 13 to 14 cm, no less no more than 13-14 cm, lifefuel?

• Hmm...
Explain Robert Pattinson. His maxilla is recessed to hell and still has hollow cheeks
His hollow cheeks are very weak, only noticable when he's smiling.

Just did this with a ruler three times and my results were between 13 to 14 cm, no less no more than 13-14 cm, lifefuel?
This is why it’s kinda inaccurate.

If it’s 140mm and below that would put you below average.

But then anything above 145mm starts to look bad.

I would aim for 138 - 144mm

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15917
Not true, his maxilla is partly recessed, but it has good heigth and width and very good cheekbones
It is still more forward grown than an asian one

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834
Not true, his maxilla is partly recessed, but it has good heigth and width and very good cheekbones
It is still more forward grown than an asian one

Good observation :unsure:

Does palate width correlate with hollow cheeks? I remember reading about models extracting wisdom teeth for hollower cheeks

It’s my understand that hollow cheeks are formed by having wide cheekbones but a narrow palate. Creating more groove (larger canine fossa space) this indenting the skin and fat inwards

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 14848
W8, so it's not over for my 137 mm zygos and 109 mm bigonial?

good thread but I'm still ugly with 140mm zygomatic width and outwards gonion.

Cope fuck you mogged seethe cope mogged back to africa nile river in Egypt and then the Niger River it’s over you are dead now
eyelashmaxx asap nigga

Does palate width correlate with hollow cheeks? I remember reading about models extracting wisdom teeth for hollower cheeks

It’s my understand that hollow cheeks are formed by having wide cheekbones but a narrow palate. Creating more groove (larger canine fossa space) this indenting the skin and fat inwards
I think men transitioning to women also extract wisdom teeth

shit man i got good high cheekbones but my fucking fat fuckface covers it
i must lose some weight.. i was FUCKING 130KGGG 1.5 years ago
now im 85kg and seems like i have good jawline and i can feel my cheekbones.. they are not too low but i dont know
wanna lose another 10kg or 15kg

i have 145+mm cheekbones but inwards gonions, so im half a man? 😎😎😎:hnghn:

• +1
also great thread bro

• +1
also great thread bro
damn man... the girl on your profil pic................. i wanna cum into her anus in that fucking car
and than leave her alone in the car with my cum in her ass dropping down
she also have a very good fuckable face.. would choke her to oblivion with my not too big dick

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 15004 and 2 others

App says I have near PD: 66.3mm and far PD: 68.6mm with a face width of 147mm. I'm gonna call bullshit on the app saying I have a face width of 147mm, no way :lul:

• +1
If you have inward gonions and sub 130mm Zygomatic Width ROPE you are not a man. If you have Straight or Outward Tilted gonions and have 130mm+ Zygomatic Width, get the fuck in the gym.

1.) Gonial Eversion & Curve
2.) Skeletal Bigonal Width
3.) Zygomatic Breadth
4.) Body Fat %

Gonions Tilt 3 Ways.

The 3 Different gonial tilts, create 3 different jaw shapes.
View attachment 1577544
1.) Inward Gonions create a rounded jaw.
2.) Straight Gonions create a square jaw.
3.) Outward Gonions create a pointed jaw. (Just a tad bit sharper version of square.)

The reason why Inward Gonions are so FUCKED is because the masseter should fall into the pocket created by Straight or Outward Gonions.

If the Masseter has no pocket to fall into, no matter what you do, your jaw will be rounded.

The shape is simple. They should have jagged edges, with no smooth curves.

:2

The Skeletal Bigonial width is the measurement from gonion to gonion, not including any soft tissue in the measurement.

View attachment 1577574
The average is 96 ± 7mm (Straight or Outward Gonions). While the average for women is 90 ± 7mm. (Inward or Straight Gonions)

This measurement is what actually determines how your gonions tilt.

1. 98mm + you probably have outwards.
2. 97 - 92mm you probably have straight.
3. Sub 92mm you probably have inwards.

:3

Zygomatic Breadth is the width from Cheekbone to Cheekbone.

I couldn't find the average Zygomatic Breadth, but I'd imagine the average is probably ~110mm. With mogger Cheekbones starting at 130mm+

Having a high Zygomatic Breadth is a sexually dimorphic trait. Meaning you as a man, should have a high Zygomatic Breadth Measument.
View attachment 1577602

As you can see, the more Male Dimorphism is added to the face, the hollower the cheeks get and lower the body fat % goes.

If you're catching my drift, I'm saying most of you guys, probably over 90% should be able to have hollow cheeks with ease but.......

:4

Most of you guys are fucking fatasses. LMAO. If you've never been 10 - 12% BF, you really actually have no idea what you look like.

The ability for males to have hollow cheeks is very easy, and SHOULD be common in men, but the average male is 20% BF not 10%

I don't really know what else to say besides get off your ass bro, there's 100's of before and after pics online.

Even BoNElEsS nORmIEs have hollow cheeks after gymcelling for 4 months.

Cope I'm 14% bodyfat and have roundish jaw and no hollow cheeks

Looks much better , but sadly neck is a genetic thing you know , maybe with roids I would easily achieve such neck , but I've heard they fuck up baseline hormone levels :feelswhat:
Youve listened to too many doomer autists claiming neck is purely genetics.

Fact is that you can train it pretty effectively and build it quite quickly, unless you have subhuman T levels

• +1
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet

heart of that aswell but idk if it's really true
Sounds logical but isn't true cause if it was Asians would have mogger hollow cheeks
A wider palate means wider cheekbones cause they're connected
lateral projection is the most important and prominence matters less
hollow cheeks are created cause the maxilla stretches the skin forward and because there's no bone/or bone that is much less forward below the zygoma the difference between zygoma and the 'nothing' gets revealed
if the the madible is too narrow the hollow cheeks won't appear or much smaller

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 16834
Youve listened to too many doomer autists claiming neck is purely genetics.

Fact is that you can train it pretty effectively and build it quite quickly, unless you have subhuman T levels
Do you believe is it embarrassing to do the neck curls in gym , I swear , this is theain reason why I stopped neckmaxxing after 1 week :hnghn::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2
Do you believe is it embarrassing to do the neck curls in gym , I swear , this is theain reason why I stopped neckmaxxing after 1 week :hnghn::lul:
High inhib trait.

Be an autistic badboy and train your neck where as many people as possible can it :chad:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Birdcell
W8, so it's not over for my 137 mm zygos and 109 mm bigonial?
Below average, not ogre tier, I don't think normies will notice unless you have a big body or are over 6'2

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17404
App says I have near PD: 66.3mm and far PD: 68.6mm with a face width of 147mm. I'm gonna call bullshit on the app saying I have a face width of 147mm, no way :lul:
just get it measured at ophthalmologist, ipd that is

His hollow cheeks are very weak, only noticable when he's smiling.
no way, I saw him in Tenet and his bone structure and face was the best I have ever seen. Even saw him in The King and he looked a million times better than overrated Timothee Chalamet and bullied that kid in the movie rightfully so

terrachad

103mm and 132 mm

Thanks for the lifefuel broski :feelsez:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Cope I'm 14% bodyfat and have roundish jaw and no hollow cheeks
Bro what, are you insane lol?

This means you have weak bone structure, not that this thread is cope.

Bro what, are you insane lol?

This means you have weak bone structure, not that this thread is cope.
Cope thread he proved it

• Hmm...
Unless you know for an absolute fact you're a narrow face cuck.

That's only 80th Percentile. Not too high from the average lol.

Is that what you used for my face?

• +1
Rate my mandile is recessed though and I'm lean maxed in these shit cheekbones I think
IMG 20210910 1631292
IMG 20210910 0805022
2021 09 12 12 20 1027010002

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero and Deleted member 17872