Sexual Dimorphism in the Mandible & Cheekbones.

Major lifefuel, my gonions are exactly 120mm! :love:

No worries. Having trouble measuring my zygo breadth, but it seems to be around 150mm. if 140 mm is average, how good/bad are my measurement?
Yea, it's pretty hard to measure zygo width.

If you have an iPhone there's an app called "Eye Measure" that does it accurately.

Your measurements are very good regardless.

• Love it
Reactions: Bobelbrah
Yea, it's pretty hard to measure zygo width.

If you have an iPhone there's an app called "Eye Measure" that does it accurately.

Your measurements are very good regardless.
Thx for the high quality post and the advice, as well as clearing up the questions. Have a good one, mate!

• +1
Reactions: Korea
  • +1
Reactions: Bobelbrah
If you aren't lean, you aren't looksmaxxing.
High IQ ngl could u tell me where i stand,im high bf maybe around 30%,rate my jaw is it squre,pointed or round? Or what jaw is it i never been lean so i never managed to see it

• +1
Reactions: Korea
High IQ ngl could u tell me where i stand,im high bf maybe around 30%,rate my jaw is it squre,pointed or round? Or what jaw is it i never been lean so i never managed to see it
My pics not loding:forcedsmile:

At 30%, It just isn't really possible lol. You have a substantial amount of fat covering your gonions.

• +1
Reactions: JawGuyFatFaceGuy
At 30%, It just isn't really possible lol. You have a substantial amount of fat covering your gonions.
Ok so u can see them (the pics dont lod for me) i can send through dm if u cant see i think the shape is kinda visible

Last edited:
Brutal.
Sharp gonions are one of the things that instantly increase your sex appeal to women.

What’s your theory on canine fossa for hollow cheeks?

View attachment 1577680

Asians have wider cheekbones (anecdote) and wider palates but I almost never see them irl with hollow cheeks. Meanwhile whites have narrower palate and narrower cheekbone width but they manage to get hollow cheeks?
Caninefossa affects that fat pad under your cheekbone. It doesn't give any hollow cheeklook at all. The more projectiongives a youthful midface. When the bone erodes or whatever overtime it gives that old man cheeks look.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
Caninefossa affects that fat pad under your cheekbone. It doesn't give any hollow cheeklook at all. The more projectiongives a youthful midface. When the bone erodes or whatever overtime it gives that old man cheeks look.

A lot of the “old man cheeks look” is really from periodontal disease (common in ~70% of people above 60). Having resorbed tooth roots leads to increased concavity and more space for facial muscles to indent into. Fat on the other hand is more prone to the effects of gravity so it starts hanging (ie jowls).

The bone mineral loss coupled with the above basically summarizes 90% of facial aging.

The last 10% is excessive and consistent UV radiation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371 and AscendingHero
Can the old man look be also caused by magnesium, calcium, vitamin k, and vitamin d???

If you have inward gonions and sub 130mm Zygomatic Width ROPE you are not a man. If you have Straight or Outward Tilted gonions and have 130mm+ Zygomatic Width, get the fuck in the gym.

1.) Gonial Eversion & Curve
2.) Skeletal Bigonal Width
3.) Zygomatic Breadth
4.) Body Fat %

Gonions Tilt 3 Ways.

The 3 Different gonial tilts, create 3 different jaw shapes.
View attachment 1577544
1.) Inward Gonions create a rounded jaw.
2.) Straight Gonions create a square jaw.
3.) Outward Gonions create a pointed jaw. (Just a tad bit sharper version of square.)

The reason why Inward Gonions are so FUCKED is because the masseter should fall into the pocket created by Straight or Outward Gonions.

If the Masseter has no pocket to fall into, no matter what you do, your jaw will be rounded.

The shape is simple. They should have jagged edges, with no smooth curves.

:2

The Skeletal Bigonial width is the measurement from gonion to gonion, not including any soft tissue in the measurement.

View attachment 1577574
The average is 96 ± 7mm (Straight or Outward Gonions). While the average for women is 90 ± 7mm. (Inward or Straight Gonions)

This measurement is what actually determines how your gonions tilt.

1. 98mm + you probably have outwards.
2. 97 - 92mm you probably have straight.
3. Sub 92mm you probably have inwards.

:3

Zygomatic Breadth is the width from Cheekbone to Cheekbone.

The average Zygomatic Breadth is ~140mm.

Having a high Zygomatic Breadth is a sexually dimorphic trait. Meaning you as a man, should have a high Zygomatic Breadth Measument.
View attachment 1577602

As you can see, the more Male Dimorphism is added to the face, the hollower the cheeks get and lower the body fat % goes.

If you're catching my drift, I'm saying most of you guys, probably over 90% should be able to have hollow cheeks with ease but.......

:4

Most of you guys are fucking fatasses. LMAO. If you've never been 10 - 12% BF, you really actually have no idea what you look like.

The ability for males to have hollow cheeks is very easy, and SHOULD be common in men, but the average male is 20% BF not 10%

I don't really know what else to say besides get off your ass bro, there's 100's of before and after pics online.

Even BoNElEsS nORmIEs have hollow cheeks after gymcelling for 4 months.

I have 109mm bigonial:p

@Korea, how can you accurately measure gonion tilt/bi-gonial width. Also is there any indicators that you will have hollow cheeks at a low bf%?

@Korea how are mine mandible and cheekbones?

What a half baked thread nigger

What do you think is superior: ramus widening or jaw angle implants?